Hello

Hello,

How do I become a part of the underground movement for Trump? Michael Savage said you guys were doing that, am I in the right place?

Is there a way to post without a picture? Here's a picture of Futurama, I know it's big with the younger crowd.

No.

You cannot post here without a picture.

>Is there a way to post without a picture?

Is Kek like the leader's username? How do I message him if I have questions?

>How do I become a part of the underground movement for Trump?

Watch anime and masturbate.

How does that help Trump?

It's memes you don't have to understand but you absolutely have to masturbate to anime.

We won the fucking election for him just trust me.

The movement already happened man. You missed the boat. It's just meme's and dreams from now on.

>How does that help Trump?

we pray for his enemies to die when we come then KEK makes our wishes reality if we jerk off and come hard enough and also if digits

I am the user formerly known as Sup Forums, now I go by the alias "KEK". What do you want to know?

>I know it's big with the younger crowd

honestly, we don't understand it, but for some reason it works, it always works, that is our secret

This is an anonymous image board, that is it. Because it is anonymous, anything can flourish here, because no one is afraid to share their ideas.

Some racism flourishes here. But also, some interest in helping Trump.

That is all.

The name's Ron Blastoise. I've just come to this website after hearing it mentioned on the Michael Weiner Savage radio program and quite frankly, it's shit. I've skimmed around the comments in the past and told myself I would never be a part of this cluster-fuck you imbeciles call "trolling", but here the fuck I am. Not so fast. I am actually here to police you assholes and to make sure you all know you have literally no lives. Every single one of you is fat, gay, ugly, stupid, and possibly mentally retarded. I cannot stress enough how incredibly wasteful all of your lives truly are. Honestly, I might just leave this as my final comment and leave this atrocity of a website forever. Let that be a lesson to you all.

>blastoise

By the fact you posted he didn't.

no idea. but its worked for years.
we even made hitler man of the century for time magazine. just anime and masturbation

No Ron
Don't go

My grandson told me about 4channel, 8m here and to say that I have voted trump. And that America is going to be a great place. My grandson agrees with me. Thank you to Daniel for helping me to post this.

Childhood is when you idolize Fry.
Adulthood is when you realize that Scruffy made more sense.

Op is

Through dick-unity, anything is possible.

is this subversion thread?

>Blatoise
KEKS
WERE
HAD