Daily reminder that Jew does not automatically equal Zionist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtu.be/WuAy2xkeniY?t=248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does Sup Forums hate zionists? It's not like they took anything away from other humans

b8/10
try harder

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

that's actually exactly the fucking point leafy
zionists are nationalist militaristic jews that hate arabs and nignogs and faggots the enable them IE Soros

I'm genuinely curious though... I'm a non jew zionist, what is so bad is zionism?

Do you think it is responsible for the US to dictate it's middle eastern policy from a 5,000 year old book?

>le based nationalist Jews maymay
nice try Shlomo

Yeah sure, but what percentage of Jews are actually not Zionist?

It doesn't matter if they are in an insignificant minority.

We dropped the bomb on Japan, we run world trade... What else is left?

hey if you prefer the globalist jews that have 0 issues with living in the USA then be my guest

Not really but as a Christian I would want the holy land to be protected, not run by pig fucking terrorists who might blownit up whenever they please

Elite jews consider lesser jews to be just as bad as goyim. Doesn't mean the lesser jews will be spared the oven.

I'd rather have you filthy Jews be driven into extinction

Who profits? Zionists.
Who pays? USA

As a group, Jews find tax loopholes, then lobby congress for Israeli defense. They use American democracy against it.

Because that has worked for everyone that has ever attempted it, right?

But all jews are jews

So you hate them because they are smart?

The alternative is allowing Muslim extremism to go completely unchecked.

Muslim extremism is a product of unchecked Zionism.

well holy shit kike.

>what is byzantine empire

It has never been tried.

Could you elaborate?

Japan was asking for it though.

Daily reminder, I don't care. Jews have done enough to where they should all be killed. Collateral damage is a thing.

I DON'T WANT TO BE RULED BY JEWS I WANT TO BE RULED BY WASPS AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The thing is:
Nationalistic Israel and it's proxy Russia have forced a bunch of brown people into Europe through it's actions in Syria.

>but the globalist jew

Okay.. Imagine if Muslims could do whatever they wanted to, without any enemy.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

When you believe you're god's chosen people, you can justify not seeing humanity in other people

Anti-semitism is pro-human.
The Jews will have their 2800 slave goys after their messiah lands here.

Can you prove that is what the true mystic jews believe?

Biggest clusterfuck in history fuck the muslims

It shouldn't be. Israel is illegitimate; the Jews are supposed to wander the earth.

Imagine fucking up so bad, God punishes his people more than His enemies. This is a constant theme in the OT.

According to what? Your Talmud infograph that you saved from the last anti-jew thread?

That's what the world would be without Zionism.

>Not reading the Talmund
>Being this uneducated

Really?

When the Messiah comes, the Talmud would be meaningless.

he already came ffs

I agree, the stabilizing force in the area is Israel, there is a world wide advantage to it's existence and defense

half-goy plzzz

>atheist jews created communism
>greedy jews invented fractional reserve banking
>religious jews persistently created diasporas and became NEETS from obssessing with their talmuds and torah

Have fun eating ISIS or Catholic dick

All Jews are Jews, Schlomo.

youtu.be/WuAy2xkeniY?t=248

Existence of Israel contrary to Torah teachings: Rabbi Weiss

Rabbi Weiss is based

das rite

without ww2(of course instigated by the jews), muhammadland couldn't give a shit.
ataturk basically allowed a secular Islamic state after ww1.

Chill the fuck out Philippines have you ever met a Jew?

According to Christians..

The Hassidics think he is coming at any time. Jesus couldn't have fulfilled all the requirements

How did Muhammad die, Phillip? Tell me the story of Muhammad's death.. Please.

not until the end times, no

>crypto-jews invented Roman Catholicism
>crypto-jews also infested ancient Islamic empires

eat lead

WW2 was instigated by Hitler, what kind of fucking history lessons are you getting in your swamp classrooms?

We are in the end times, right now... How was 2000 years ago anything close to fulfilling the requirements needed?

>>>pol/106853749

time's up in my pisonet

Meant to say Hitler's invasion of Poland

>crypto-jews invented Roman Catholicism
Pagan's invented Catholicism to maintain civilization near the fall of Rome... Wow you are retarded.

the kingdom is established in heaven
the jews want an earthly kingdom but that's not of god.

shut up you dumb goy

He's got communal internet privileges in rehab...

jews hate the west. they drill everything bad that ever happened to their ancestors into their children until they see the entire world as their enemy.
they still haven't forgotten slavery under egypt 4000 years ago.

Heaven is on Earth.. and in Heaven. Why does it have to be this two level inter-dimensional bs.

> What is Ba'athism
> What is Pan-Arabism
> What is Secular Arab Nationalism
> Who is Nasser
> Who is Sada'am
> Who is Gaddafi
What a load of bullcrap, there have been numerous secular Muslim countries which have done just fine which became destabilized and fucked up the entire region because of US and Israeli meddling to fuck them over.

What is the basis of every conflict in the Middle East? Sunni vs Shiite Muslims. They are the problems not the Jews

and yet strangely Muslims existed in the world and in that region before Israel existed and went about fine without destroying the world or anything of the sort.

>went about fine without destroying the world or anything of the sort

Bullshit, Sunni and Shiite have been killing each other for ages, it's the basis behind every single conflict involving islam

>What is just the past 50 years of bloody conflict and vast environmental destruction?

Wow... It's like we don't even need to know the past 1400 years to know Muslims cannot manage sand if their life depended on it.

Yeah it's not like Jews helping to topple multiple stable Arab governments and incentivizing radicalism has anything to do with the region being so shitty.

Anyone have a meme where the guy trips his own bike and blames the Jews?

Are all Israelites Jews? No. Jews—the citizens and descendants of the kingdom of Judah—are indeed Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.
>Bible

There religionhas been fucked since the day the false prophet mohamad died. Look up the history of the Sunni and Shiite feud before coming back and blaming the wrong people

They can though, do you know fucking anything about those governments I listed? They were stable, secular and if not up to your standards of Western civilization were at least making general economic progress for their people. Read a fucking book about any of it.

Fair point, but the land belongs to the people of Torah.. Which, could be anyone that lives according to the Laws of Torah. At the very least the Noahide laws.

Good god my spelling is 100% autistic today

They were stable until they became over zealous and fought battles that they would have never won in any situation, ever.

BTW, when did YHWH change His name to Allah??? wtf???

And my grammar

Nice strawman, do you literally know anything about the actions of Israel and the US in the region over the last 50 years? Are you aware that Israel can actually do bad things? I never blamed the Jews for everything but to think that they're completely innocent in this whole situation is beyond retarded.

Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

however daily reminder that all jews should be killed

yeahhh right. Fucking leaf faggot shit posting scum for a living cave dwelling animal.

Meh, I'm drunk on red wine and moonshine, and I shouldn't even be talking in this thread... I'd imagine in 40 years, our presidential candidates will be answering to what they shitpost on Sup Forums

Yeah, considering that Nasser and those governments weren't all that religious or zealous and didn't get into any of the types of battles you're referring to you're just proving you're completely ignorant of the topic. Read a history book about the subject and learn that the Middle East has become much more radicalized over the last 50 years or so, the Egyptians, Iraqis, Iranians, and Libyans were all pretty secular before that.

That picture is hilarious, most of our country's issues come from Jews but people tend to blame every single thing on them

they were banned in 109 countries throughout history for a reason.

>Read a history book
That's the issue... Read the book by the "aggressor" Jew, or the "victim" Arab.

I'll trust YHWH's Word over any of man's babble

History is written by the shitposters

you fucking oven-dodger zionists are the ones who want multiculturalism to be in white countries, when it comes to Israel, you want Israel to stay monocultural but then it comes to white countries? Oh no, white countries need diversity/multiculturalism for some stupid reason, and then you wonder why you get so much "hate".

Our problems come from secularist leftism... as does the world's problems.

This post is the reason I import all my syrup from Mexico.

Ben Franklin was an excellent shitposter... There is some merit to your point.

Neturei Karta is not against zionism. They just want a imperial zionism which the Messiah itself slaves every nation to Israel.

>slaves

No, it will be willing unity among nations. There will be no forced anything... There will be zero suffering.

Multiculturalism is a willing unity among people inside the same nation. There is no foced anything. There is zero suffering.

We know

Hmmm no... Multiculturalism is a scam to get uneducated peoples in high wealth nations, where they do not understand our financial system, in order to get them in debt.

It's created by those who do not want to see the coming of the Messiah, as He will drive them to the corners of the Earth.

Hessidic jews? The ones that suck childrens dicks and rape little boys while they practice the belief the the goym is an animal? Those ones?