youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.754253
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY MUST HE BE LIKE THAT

WHY MUST HE CHASE THE CAT

what does this mean?

what is the significance of this ?

that has been US executive branch policy for, like, ever.

someone explain what this means.

But its Jerusalem, doesnt matter if you disagree with Israel. Their capital is literally Jerusalem.

It means hes trying to convince trump to fight for israel you idiots

where is the Knesset and supreme court again?

that's not their capital holy shit this place is dumb

Nope

Jerusalem is occupied Jordanian soil

Fuck the kikes

its not jerusalem like the kike wants

its just a tourist trap. that is like saying the capital of the us is washington dc when everyone knows its NYC.

>maddog
>stands up to Israel
>stands up to Russia

America needs this man. Hes the only one in Trumps cabinet with a brain when it comes to Foreign Policy

Israel says it is Jerusalem. Tel Aviv is a Palestinian city. Get the implication now?

That faggot shill Lindsey Graham was shilling for Israel so fucking hard. Not a single question about America. Was I the only one who watched this shit?

Kikes and good goys in the republican and democrat party insist that pissrael's capital is Jerusalem and want trump to move the US embassy to there

Jews (khazars from Russia) have always claimed that their capital should be Jerusalem. When Israel was created it was agreed that Jerusalem would stay neutral and was mostly Palestinian inhabited. Jews obviously wanted to jew out of their agreement and occupy Jerusalem as a moral and geographical victory. Jews have been signalling that Trump would let them "have" Jerusalem, but this says otherwise, at least according to Mattis.

Good goy

>economic activity is the same as government activity

fuck off, achmed

>Telling a foreign sovereign nation where their capital should be

we're going to help (((them))) take palestine?

or is it not recognizing isreal as its own nation

I'm white. Fuck you, jew boy
Thank fuck for typhus

backstory?

You can't be a high ranking military official and not get intel briefings on Israel and their jewry. Trump filling up his cabinet with former generals has a lot of extra benefits.

Are you fucking retarded?

Mattis is a believer of a two state solution. Jews will have to stop their expansion and make peace, or we may cut their funding.

Medinat Yisrael (the modern state of Israel) was created by UN decision inside borders that did not include Jerusalem. The plan was for Jerusalem to be an "international city" statutorily neutral, for the jews to get a little more than 50% of what was less, mostly in the east along the coast where the ashkenazim were concentrated, and for the palestinians to get the remainder, 40-some-percent, for their own state.

Of course this never happened. Before any international statelet could be setup in Jerusalem it was seized. The Israelis very quickly moved their capital from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem but, here's the rub, they have a real hard time convincing other UN members that their capital is actually in an area they occupy illegally, see?

So virtually everyone, including the US, has kept their embassies right there in Tel Aviv, the Israeli capital that is inside their territory.

Moving it to Jerusalem would be a huge symbolic move, huge enough to conceivably start world war III. It would be admitting that the UN resolution creating Israel is a dead letter. At that point there is no more any legal fig leaf to permit Israel to exist.

>thank fuck for typhus

Are you a fucking kike?

it should be jerusalem tho

nothing but the mad dog in him

maybe US wont be seen as an israeli lapdog now, they will get equal treatment and not special treatment in regards to foreign states.

>telling a foreign sovereign nation a city that is not theirs is in fact not theirs

Hope you saw the house hearing later in the day. after mattis finished his hearing. (((McCain))) fillabusterered the senate vote to let mattis get in (fine he's a good choice). House committee of defense, 60ish members were fucking pissed that they didn't have a chance to talk to mattis, who offered to talk to them. Vote to let mattis be considered due to the 7 year rule passed that house select committee 31-29 irrc. Was a shit show

until those fuckers start paying their own bills then their capital is where we say it is

Tel Aviv is the financial capital of Israel

The main street in Tel Aviv financial district (equivalent of Wall St) is called Rothschild Boulevard

Know who owns you /pol.
(It's Rothschild

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

>Mattis is a believer of a two state solution.

As Secretary of Defense, Mattis has no official power other than to run the department of defense. He has no diplomatic authority, and he ultimately will have to work with whatever policies Trump gives him. Trump has made it clear that he supports Israel 100% in building new settlements. Mattis might advise Trump on the issue, but he can't change policy if Trump doesn't want it to change.

>that's not their capital
I hope you die you utter fucking moron holy shit

The u.s. policy is that Tel Aviv is the capital

I know it passed but I didn't see the proceedings. I turned it off after Mattis got up. Happen to have a link?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN BABY

OOOOH YEAAAH!

The state of Israel was created by the Balfour declaration signed by Lord Cunt himself Rothschild. In return for jewing USA into WWI they didnt get packed off to Bolivia as was the suggestion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

>Maddog
>Mad

You actually trust a statement that comes from a mad person?

Israel's capital is Jerusalem. President Trump was very clear about it.

Not including the Sinai in the map. Stupid!

>The u.s. policy is that Tel Aviv is the capital

And if Israel were to vote on moving the capital to Jerusalem, then that would be the new capital.

Hello, jidf

I see, so this means the beginning of the end of that country if things go the way I think they are going.

i love mattis, trumps best choice by far
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.754253

Are you dumb? Mattis is calling alot of shots here.

If Trump doesnt listen, he walks and have him crashing and burning by 2020. Israel is looking out for their own intrest , not Americas.

And Mattis KNOWS that moving the US Embassy to who's the loan and recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's Capital outside of a piece of great recipe for terrorism.

I guess he does have a clue about warfare

i would just add that it would probably mean that Nettanyahu's party start making moves on Jerusalam openly signalling that the US has its back, which would in turn create rapid hostility in the neighboring Muslim countries,

those countries, and half the world, don't actually acknowledge Israel's right to exist in the first place. But wouldn't openly commit to war unless there was a broad overreach, right now its just a jewish slow creep expansionist agenda.

>Tel Aviv is a Palestinian city
You are retarded

>Mattis states fact
>we go crazy; he can't say that! What does it mean?
This is life in the Obama Era

Will he gas the kikes?

We'll see

Mattis is bending the knee to the Muslims.

“I paid a military security price every day as the commander of CentCom because the Americans were seen as biased in support of Israel, and that moderates all the moderate Arabs who want to be with us, because they can’t come out publicly in support of people who don’t show respect for the Arab Palestinians,”
read more: haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.754253

fuck off Shekelstein

I think Trump is trying to placate Isreal Jews in hopes that America Jews will get off his ass.

If NZ sent troops to Sydney and voted for it to be our capital, would that make Sydney our capital?

Thank you for your support goyim!

Jerusalem belongs to the Christians.

Watched it on C-SPAN. Basically mattis finished and McCain goes to the senate and fillabusters to get the mattis vote to exempt him from the 7 year rule. That's all fine. But the house select committee was FUCKING PISSED. All they wanted was a chance to speak with mattis which was denied. They narrowly passed the measure to give mattis the 7 year exemption (has to pass both house and Senate), and that bill will be voted on in the house tomorrow, if that makes sense.

27th annual Risky Business impersonator convention

Source of pic?

Who gives a crap about being respected by arabs anyhow. They don't even respect themselves.

Dude. You saw how Trump reacted after the UN condemnation of Israel. He went nuts. Trump has shown that he supports the growth of settlements.

Mattis won't be the one making the decision

he was merely being politically expedient and stating the fact of the matter as it stands

he didn't need to parrot Trumps promise to put our embassy in Jerusalem because it won;t be his decision to make or oppose...

I get it completely. I'm going to find it to see the shitshow.

Your image is appropriate you fucking retardo

fuck off kike, mattis wants the Arabs who want peace and such and not dominance to see the US as not an imperialist force for Israel but a mediator, so US gets its credibility back rather than being a vassal to Israeli interests, Arabs matters just as much as Jews.

Delete this

>everyone that doesn't do everything Israel wants them to do is actually a muslim or owned by them

Capital of Christendom is Jerusalem
Make Catholicism Great Again

>you want Muslims to see you as a good guy
>You're bending knee to muslims!
US is meant in global politics for GOOD not for Jewish interest.

It is Jerusalem, desu. They took the city over. By right of conquest it belongs to them and they can designate whatever fucking city they want as their capitol.

Fuck Israwl but Mattis is a neoliberal shill. Trump needs to fire him!

HAHAHA! Cry more, heeb.

Who could have foreseen that Mattis is a maverick who does not care about making people feel good?

Trump is a god damn idiot if he moves the US Embassy. This is like a gift to ISIS and terrorists recruiters all over the world. Fuck off kike

Ideally.

>BB gets very upset
>mad dog gives him a phone call and says the following
>Tel Aviv is now the capital. Accept these terms or prepare for total and utter destruction.

Kek wills it.

Meant this one, but the last one is a good read as well, into US-Israel relations.

No, the Balfour Declaration as you would damn well know if you had read the first goddamn paragraph of your own fucking link did not create medinat yisrael. It promised to do so. You fucking moron.

Unfortunately (from my point of view at least) I think you are right. It will mean the end of the fiction that there are peace talks and a two state solution. It means Israel will now have to admit that it really is an apartheid state, a state where most of the population is systematically discriminated against in every respect, and have no vote in the matter.

If there is no two state solution then there has to be a one state solution where the palestinians get israeli citizenship. And the israelis that are pushing the expansion are so out of touch they just can't see that punch coming.

Why do jews feel they are entitled to every fucking thing? Do they not understand what peace is?

>become an enemy of muslims of the world
>become an enemy of muslims of the world
>simply be moderate in the israeli states existance
there's a difference, we have no served Muslims in a long time, time to make a change and help the palestinians who have been suffering all this time to have a functioning government, the US has no reason to be an enemy of Muslims.

Magi, I believe

crane cable ripping people to shreds in Mecca after the crane was struck by lightning on Sept. 11, 2015.

we are not pussy faggots who cower at shitskin assholes

we send them to Allah with a smile

grow a spine ,son.

Hurr Durr Israel is apartheid state but it ok for Muslim states to legally discriminate against the Kafirs because its their culture!

>befriend the jew during campaign
>betray them right after
OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

Sup Forums: i love nationalism and native culture, identity and people.

Sup Forums: anime sucks! i hate it abolish anime from this anime website! kick out the natives and their culture!!!

you're the jews of Sup Forums FYI

They really do not know what peace is. They keep pushing and pushing until they are either massacred or ejected from a country, which has happened over 100 times.

The funny thing is, if they just shut the fuck up and stopped acting like jews no one would care what theu did in the levant. They just can't help creating chaos. Good thing Israel doesn't have the ability to self-sustain and are doomed to fail.

You want an avoidable war. War should be a last resort. Im so glad that Mattis isnt a blood thirsty Supremacist like yourself.

We have Arab allied countries you dumbfuck

As the moron you like to paint me as this was the precursor to creation laid the framework and was signed by the cunt in chief el Rottenshield and seeing as the British owned Palestine at the time it is one of the most important documents for understanding the fuck up that was the 20th Century. The German hatred of the jews was not irrational right wing hysteria but a direct consequence of the Balfour Declaration and all the Zionist dealing that went with it to screw Germany.

>that tumblr gif
>that watermark
>""""""""""""natives"""""""""""""""""