Let the purge begin

Let the purge begin

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/10/obama-staffers-cant-find-work-in-trumps-dc-there-are-no-jobs/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As outgoing President Barack Obama plans to head off on vacation when he vacates the White House next week, his staffers and appointees are struggling to find work in Washington, D.C.

Following President-elect Donald Trump’s victory and Republicans’ major electoral gains in November, outgoing Obama employees and loyalists to failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton have found their job prospects in the District foundering, according to Politico.

“It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,” longtime Clinton aide Mira Patel, who worked for Clinton in her Senate, State Department and 2016 campaign offices, told the outlet.

Following Trump’s surprise victory Nov. 8, Democratic operatives no longer have some 4,000 presidentially appointed jobs for which to apply when the billionaire businessman takes the oath of office Jan. 20.

I was really hoping the purge would be of The Blaze so beck would fade back into obscurity

>Day of the Ropers can't find anymore lampposts following the inauguration
>"It's like there aren't enough lampposts and rope in all of DC," a longtime Trump General Awoo poster said.

Who would be stupid enough to base ytheir entire career on an election with the possibility of losing? Don't they have backup plans? Seriously, are people really that unprepared? Wtf

Maybe they can find a job at a pizza place or something, as chamber cleaners

>WAAAAH THERE ARE NO JOBS
You went into political science which teaches you how to be a parasite
Go work in industry. Trump brought in jobs already

Maybe they can get part time jobs at Wal-Mart for a fraction of what they've been making. It sucks, but we have to learn to live with less, those jobs aren't coming back.

I lost

>rust belt has no jobs
>tell people there that they are redneck losers

I wonder if they'll ever have a moment of self-reflection about this.

Nonsense. They've been going on and on about how great the economy is and how low unemployment is.

You know they won't.

well, that is a shame

tee hee

Maybe they can each get one of the minimum wage, temporary, or seasonal jobs that Obama is so proud of creating during his presidency.

dude, Trump only had a 1% chance of winning don't you remember? People on the right side of history are almost never wrong, it shouldn't have happened

they could always become community organizers :^)

out of all the jobs Obama created, they cant find one? nothing wrong taking 3 or 4 part time jobs to make due

JUST

Jesus christ, look at them, they are the epitome of SJW self righteousness.

And if they go back home, they'll have a difficult time there too since Republicans have made huge gains across the country is state and local governments.

They really shouldn't cry though. There is one institution in this country that will happily employ all of them and expect little more than retarded bleating from them: universities.

I wonder how many of them had the foresight to save some of their inflated earnings for hard times rather than go on vacation in the tropics every year and indulging in other luxuries.

I wish people like this would actually end up starving to death.

Not after Trump reforms University bias standards. Parasites BTFO

Welcome to the real world dick lickers.

I hate the fact that anti Trump Conservative sites like The Blaze are all of a sudden reporting this good news. They don't deserve this.

This, cant Obama just create some more jobs for them?

Why doesn't Obama use executive action and just force businesses to take them in? Technically that's 4000 more jobs he created!

That's the 'I just bought a 750k 800sq ft brownstone in Arlington and now I'm a single mortgage mom with a brown thing I can't afford' face

So you are saying they are not qualified to enter the job market?

And that was the kind of people Obongo had in the government, no wonder they never solved a single problem in 8 years

I have no reaction image appropriate for the look of glee that hit my face after reading this

>Fuck up the country for 8 years
>Now have to find a job in it

Fate has a sense of humor.

Ok, I chuckled there.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

look at these velociraptor looking libshit fucks

Underrated post

Good, I hope they never find gainful employment again.

Fuck each and every one of them.

Fuck them all, Fuck them all, let them burn, let them fall.

I was going to post one to see if it did the trick, but I can't find one that's good enough either. This is a glorious feeling.

kek

lol

Praise Kek.

She looks like Yahoo changed their webmail layout, and she can't find the delete button.

Is the weepy one the girl from the MTV video that told me to lookup up what mansplaining is and to stop doing it?

She looks exactly like her. Was she a fucking Obama staffer?

Maybe they should have tried to create more jobs while in power?

Nah, all of those would have been government jobs anyways and cost the tax payers even more money to give these twats welfare.

so this were mainly inflated bullshit jobs for his supporters right?
Nothing of value is lost.

Watch out non-Yanks. If they can't get jobs in the States, they emigrate.

Those Democucks will boast on their CVs about about being 'a part of' the Obama administration. That'll make our civil servants wet, with the end reeults being the service shitted up even more than it already is.

The fight amongst themselves over what few positions are left is when its going to get really nasty. Cannabilization is imminent.

fire all these welfare brats

they do literally NOTHING but take a gubmint check

>Nah, all of those would have been government jobs anyways and cost the tax payers even more money to give these twats welfare

Good point.

Not even as...
youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc

>The fight amongst themselves over what few positions are left is when its going to get really nasty. Cannabilization is imminent.

What do they even list on their resumes? Black female gender queer looking for position as administrative assistant . Has extensive experience being a victim in a professional setting.

Trump can undo the executive action...

HAHAHAHA

GET REKT FAGGOTS

Maybe that will teach them to stop importing so many god damn niggers.

wtf i love glenn beck now

I see what you did there

>back the wrong candidate
>mad when you have to suffer the repercussions of doing so

There's a word for this.

What do you mean? Unemployment is at all time lows according to Obama!! What do you mean they don't want to hire these leftist scumbags that helped destroy the economy? Do you think the same happened when Bush left office?

Glen sits so fucking retarded it always makes me crack up does he have hemroids ?

kek

>none of them made backup plans because (((Nate Plastic))) told them Drumpf had no chance and they'd all be chilling at the White House for the rest of their lives
heheheheheheheheheheheh
praise KEK

>hire
>JUST

Anyone else really like the term 'purge', just feels good to say. I use it in every day speaking when like referring to completely getting rid of stuff by it startles people a little

Kek

Pick one of those amazing jobs Obama created faggots

He's a child of a single mother and he learned it from her, you bigot.

kek

I-I think I'm getting tired of winning. Please I just want to sit down for a minute

No but gets anally raped by mormon elders as a show of loyalty

I honestly can't believe that this is the left's response to the call of the heartland.
>"Help us! We need work!"
>"No, get used to it"
and then they imagine themselves the kind-hearted party

>Have cushy job for 8 years
>Don't worry lads we'll have this cushy job for at least another 8 years. CNN says so
>Nov 8
>Sheeeit
>No Jobs
>Guess we should have actually worked to better the economy and create jobs

Oh how I love they set themselves up for failure. I hope to hear of suicides

4000* 50k annual salary = 200 million government monies saved

U N D E R B U D G E T
>A H E A D
O F
>S C H E U D U L E

i spit out my chicken salad laughing at this fucking hell user

i only with i could see their faces as they read that

>WHAA we can't ruin america anymore as sleazy corrupt unelected bureaucrats so we're going to make this pouty face > : (

4 stages of mourning
>anger
>despair
>Judaism
>mmm, donuts

quality post

You bake it, you eat it.

There will be a market for professional outrage but the competition will be fierce for those declining number of positions. (think tank, professorships, etc.) When they realize any serious professional setting operates by you eat what you kill, they are going to have a hard time.

>child of a single mother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck
>Glenn Lee Beck was born in Everett, Washington, the son of Mary Clara (née Janssen) and William Beck
>He is descended from German immigrants
>raised as a Roman Catholic

>Jesuit school
>On May 15, 1979, while out on a small boat with a male companion, Beck's mother drowned
>a Coast Guard investigator speculated that she could have intentionally jumped overboard.[25] Beck has described his mother's death as a suicide in interviews during television and radio broadcasts.

>In the aftermath of his mother's death and subsequent suicide of his stepbrother, Beck has said he used "Dr. Jack Daniel's" to cope. At 18, following his high school graduation, Beck relocated to Provo, Utah, and worked at radio station KAYK. Feeling he "didn't fit in", Beck left Utah after six months

>While working at WPGC, Beck met his first wife, Claire.[31] In 1983, the couple married and had two daughters, Mary and Hannah. Mary developed cerebral palsy as a result of a series of strokes at birth in 1988.[31] The couple divorced in 1994 amid Beck's struggles with substance abuse. He is a recovering alcoholic and drug addict,[32] and has said he has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

>By 1994, Beck was suicidal, and imagined shooting himself to the music of Kurt Cobain.[34] He credits Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) with helping him achieve sobriety. He said he stopped drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis in November 1994, the same month he attended his first AA meeting.[34] Beck later said that he had gotten high every day for the previous 15 years, since the age of 16.
Beck is a major league fuckup and he sits like a queer.

>>“It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,”

Now you know how the average American feels, faggots.

>those jobs aren't coming back

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

fugggggggggggggggggggggg

الله اكبر

>people bragging false numbers about job creation find out what it's really like to be a normal American

You took that shit serious enough to look it up?
Why?

>“It feels like there are just thousands of us trying to find a job, and there are no jobs,”
>B-but obama made 6 gorillion jobs you racists!! :^)
Now they know what the real America feels like, fuck them.

i'd smash the slag in the front desu lads

I use it when I have to go take a shit.

Karma.

>TRUMP TERK ERR JEAHBS
Those god damned brown liberals always crying about white men taking their jobs

back problems

Wait a sec. Look at that pic. Where's the smug?

WHERE'S THE SMUG?

>Clinton campaign workers say they’ve lost their bearings because they’re so rattled by the differences in Trump’s values from those represented by Obama and Clinton.

Translation:
>Trump isn't creating a slew of phony tax-paid jobs for us marxists and pay-to-play types

The fuck
The guy in the back left is either shopped to be larger or he's 10ft tall

I've given this some thought, and I think the writer is just trying to cover his ass for when the Blaze inevitably shuts down, he doesn't want to be unhireable like them.

Maybe the could immigrate her and open a fish n chip shop like all the highly educated immigrants seem to do.

Everyone on planet earth saw what Trump did to CNN today.
No one wants to be the next CNN.

Every single one of those distraught faces nourishes my soul.