youtube.com/watch?v=Gp_dJkwQAds
youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA
youtube.com/watch?v=pv_aefnKf-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want that shirt

Ill just leave this here

>tasteless shirt implies pedophilial
oh...

Retarded paranoid faggots like you are why adults are literally scared to interact with or smile at children these days. You interpret the mildest jokes are solid evidence of pedophilia.

Just one of many creepy (((coincidences)))

t. pedo scum

what is israels end game

A world without Palestinians?

are you a pizza slut?

how does palestine get out of there

Yeah because taping a childs hands to a table is hilarious

Are they going to force feed her pizza or something?

still believe huh

i said it from the start i don't know if pizzagate claims are true but based off the evidence i can say a lot of these pictures regarding it downright amoral, inappropriate, and disturbing.

i think most would agree on that and if they don't agree it'd almost be a huge red flag.

pedo detected

Pizzagate is a military type operation to remove dangerous adn from the human genetic pool
whoever is behind this is a traitor to the human race.
they are removing the Kristos , starseeds , indigos , builders and any human who may be special .
by killing thiis kids they are leaving humanity vulnerable to evils who range from famine to extincion.

Podesta and company are traitors to the human race.

>

Stop looking into Pizzagate, everyone looking into this is autistic. There is no evidence or indication that anything is going on, trust me goyim. Also there are no underground tunnel bunker systems underneath Pegasus, and it's not a kill room.

>Hands taped to table
>Pizza slut
Just a mild joke. Don't worry about it.

ikr, like its coincidental who in their right mind would link these 2 together, surely they are worse than trump supporters

I think that pizzagate is so fucking alex-jones tier and dumb that I actually read that long-ass pizzagate explanation by the pizzagater autist, just so I could make a troll thread in Sup Forums where I appear to shill for pizzagate, just so I could bait the legit pizzagate autists to my thread and have a big laugh at them.

Too bad I can't fucking do it, because with an Eestiflag, nobody will buy into my troll thread.

All by its self it's dman near nothing.
But he's got a lot of these nothings
And the limit as the number of nothings approaches infinity is pedo.

That's all I needed to hear user, I'm going to go back to making shekels for you. Hip Hip Hop!

Can someone explain pic related? I found it on some other pizzagate thread

>filthy moslems driven out from the land they stole

Looks beautiful

WUT DA ZOG

>implying you wouldn't

well I'm not sleeping

what the fuck?

Pizzagate is real

Anyone else remember loli-chan? only omega oldfags get this

>Yes goy, pizzagate i-is fake n-news
>investigated pissgate instead

I clicked on it, what sure wtf it was at first, looked a little closer, now I'm sick to my fucking stomach. If that's real I just lost some more faith in inhumanity.

Clip from one of the fake trailers in the movie "Grindhouse"

youtube.com/watch?v=_8AzKj5qlp0

Jesus, I can't even type properly

seriously where the fuck did you find this? this is disturbing

thank god

how can one be this bluepilled

it's not a real person you retard
still weird though

Greater Israel

Stretches from Iraq to Egypt, parts of Saudi Arabia

Google it for a map

ya exactly man. all these autists freakin out. little girls all dream of being pizza sluts. it's like right next to being snow white or someshit. lay off this guys. #fakenewz

>surely pedophilia is all there do. no chance there is something cannibalistic to...
oohh

>these guys have an edgy sense of humor so they must be child murderers
>ps I love posting about dead niggers on my edgy politics image board lol

>ok then, but surely nothing satanic to it righ...

where is the original source of the bottom photo

Yep. I know some of you might be hisitant to, but if you reverse google search the image, it will bring up a lot more from the production.

Another one of the fake trailers was 'Machete', which was eventually made into the series with Danny Trejo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp_dJkwQAds

And Hobo With a Shotgun, which also got a full movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA

And then Werewolf Women of the SS, which sadly does not have a full movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=pv_aefnKf-E

HERE WE HAVE OLD JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

>These photos are hard evidence that John Podesta is raping her butthole in the basement of a Pizzashop

We had the high ground, we had it, it was ours, then you pizzafags just threw it away.
How am I suppose to defend this shit? Now nothing we do carries any legitimacy.

david seaman is /ourguy/

>but the media would be trustworthy or not?

it's gotten to where parents can't buy their kids an fun innocent pizza slut or hardees whore or carl's jr cocksleeve shirt anymore

>yeah ok, but those are just very few coincidences. there surely isnt more to it

>but its nothing international right? it surely is just restricted to the US

I don't know…

Would YOU put a small child in a shirt like that?

Even as a joke its not really kosher at that age.

>ok, but surely we just have to expose them and they will experience justice

It's real. Anyone who has taken a second to check it out can see something isn't right.

>and what about the shooter? this tinfoil stuff puts people in danger

>>tasteless shirt implies pedophilial

Actually that shirt literally does.

Let's go fishin...

give it up man. it's just jokes. live, love,laugh bro.

kys

pepespillpopcorn.png

Nigga wut!

kys

pls its the only way

reminder that david brock, head of CTR is the (ex?)lover of alefantis one of our mainsuspects. he probably employed fellow pedos he knew from alefantis pizzaparties.

would explain why the shilling increased so heavily like 1-2 days before election when it was too late to influence anyones oppinion. it was the same time pizzagate came up and it turned from a random job to something personal. i mean look at this guy. he has written pedo all over his face.
he also was blackmailed for $850k. i wonder about what that could have been...

fucking newfags can't into reverse image search
this is a new low for Sup Forums

>at least alefantis profilepic seems innocent

That's fucking weird

do you have the 14 fish explanation?
Or Pedosta island?

Ok, this is probably nothing, and more like an idea where to look. I would do it myself, but I pretty much suck at it.

Most, or some of you know that Sandy Hook was fishy to say the least, but 2 things gained my focus. One of the mothers uploaded an album of rendering depicting children that are victims of ritual abuse (just like all the kids involved in Pizzagate are most probably), which all looked like children that "died" that day. Furthermore there were some rumors apparently talking about the existence of a sexring. Now what if Sandy Hook wasnt just to enhance guncontroll and make guns look bad, but to take the children out of the public, and enhance/start the abuse. I dont have an

BILBO TOLD U DAWG!
HE TOLD U 2 MIND YO FEETS WHEN YOU STEP OUT ONTO DAT ROAD.

either it means "fishing 4 teen(s)" or it is a reference to to egyptian mythology

osiris and isis where all happy together, so osiris brother seth became jelly and cut up his brother in 14 pieces. he put all of them in a box and threw it into the river except for the penis which he threw in the water of its own. isis then tried to get the parts back and "repair" osiris, but couldnt since the penis was missing because it got swallowed by a fish. i think it goes on that they then get a golden substitute penis. i honestly dont know the occult meaning behind it though.

Same little girl

No proof of life since 2015

we really need to kill them.

for them i would even go with sacrificing them to kek, but moloch style.

>*adjusts fedora*
>*takes sip from mountain dew*

>not only him

we know he is just a fucking fly , we need to hit the maggots source to end this once for all
Nero tried to kill the Jewhis Krhisna when he was a baby
Podesta manage to stop the American Krhisna by killing and fucking thousands of kids

NO SECOND COMING OF THE KRIST FOR AMERICA .

To be fair, the basement could be next door.
Alefantis owns that property too.

>HERE WE HAVE OLD JIMMY COMET
>HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
>DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
>FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL
>WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
>RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
>STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
>IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

love this

but he said "we dont even have a basement" which is wrong, he maybe doesnt have one in that building, but he has one in the restaurant which also belongs to him and is right next fucking door. furthermore we never claimed it was run from his basement, nor from his restaurant. we just claimed he and his restaurant are somehow involved. they build a poor strawman and burned it afterwards

i said them. them all. everyone knowing about it, but withholding information or actively covering for them or participating.

apocalypse desu same as isis

lmao, when you put it that way..

The "fake news" meme sure had convenient timing.

Autism makes anything seem like a good idea.

It's not a real person but it's been made into the shape of one. It's still fucked up cause who would do that?

WHO CAN WE USE FOR THIS?

I know the mafia has bretti gud killers
the vaticans also has hitmans

we cant not count whit the fbi or cia becose they are dirty up to the neck

Mormons have power in usa but i dont know if they have killers
scientology also counts whit a lot of human resources
and maybe the NSA may not be compromise.
the military would love to know that USA is weaker and dummer becose the resources that Podesta and company burn
Maybe Chaos General Mathis could understand the situation.
tell me American \Pol\acks who is goint to be our puppet killers?

You're a colossal faggot, mexican

pol couldn't find the ties to Killary, so fuck it, it's a lot easier to just post Get Over It!

G E T O V E R I T
E
T

O
V
E
R

I
T

Trust you? Provide the evidence of your research then since you have verified there's no evidence of something going on.

I'll wait.

>care to explain your opinion?

You're calling FBIAnon a liar then?

i really would like to know if he was just a good larper or legit

FAKE NEWS

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Q

A little of both, I think. Some facts mixed with "culpable deniability" along with a healthy dose of opinion.

Still, I feel confident there was truth mixed in worth giving credit to.