WW3 is coming

Israel will attack Syria over puppet terroist groups failing to complete their missions in the country.
This will also of course force a response from Russia.
The USA shall attack Russia for this thus leading to WW3.
Mark my words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbwbktJBqXU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-12/israeli-jets-bomb-damascus-military-airport-syria-vows-it-will-respond-flagrant-atta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come on Damascus fall already, the jews will not stop

Direct conflict between US & Russia? Not going to happen.

> The USA shall attack Russia

Why will Putin's poodle attack its master?

>poodle
>poo
Your subconscious is slipping again.

Wont be trump in charge when it happens

More like Iran gets nuke, tries to shoah the kikes, Israel retaliates, Russia retaliates, US retaliates. Poos and Pakis probably do something too.

US troops have recently been deployed to Poland near the little strip of Russian land between Lithuania and Poland close to where Russia just deployed their missile batteries.

Along with all the Russian 'hacking' and the fact that the US establishment hates Trump's desire to reconcile with Russia I wouldn't put it in the not going to happen category.

I would not be surprised in the least bit if Obama tries to start shit in the next 8 days.

If I was a Finn I wouldn't worry though, I know what happened last time the ruskies tried to get into Finland in winter.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbwbktJBqXU

Trump's not going to be at the inauguration lad. No one's going to be there. Martial law.

This is just the beginning

>blame Israel
I'm gonna need sources if you want me to take you seriously.

Watch the video

Woops video is this one

Greater Israel is going to happen but I'm not sure it will happen in our lifetimes.

If it did happen. This would be a Gaza sleepover x10000000 and we'd probably be on the front lines fighting against the Muslims for American/Israelite interests.

Israel will get fucked

The IDF is useless. In Lebanon and the Gaza Incursion, they couldn't even find the enemy, let alone defeat them.

It's a unisex conscript army and it shows

Its not likely the Israel army going to rescue them or spread their borders but that of a Christian backed army which also has desires for that land.

I.E USA

With several Christian fundamentalists in charge now its not that unlikely.

I hope during the chaos of WW3 the Israelis slaughter every single Arab in that region. I FUCKING hate Arab Muslims so fuvking much

underrated

no one gives a fuck. Trump will erase Obama's legacy

well this just happened
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-12/israeli-jets-bomb-damascus-military-airport-syria-vows-it-will-respond-flagrant-atta

fuck off kike

Yeah Israel is gone either way. The IDF IS useless so useless that they have to occupy other governments and make them do the dirty work since Israel is so dishonesty and cowardly. Even without them attacking all the crazy countries around them Israel is basically crying out to be destroyed. It's days are numbered the sooner it's gone the better. The arabs can kill one another after than for all I care.