Portland, Oregon

I live in Portland, Oregon and everyone in this city is a leftist SJW retard. I make decent money here and generally life is good. But fuck, I hate the people here. Everyone just virtue signals and circle jerks about how evil Trump is, white male privilege, feminism etc. etc. I sort of just bite my tongue because expressing political views here as a conservative means career and social suicide.

Sup Forums, do you live in a cucked city? How do you stay sane, aside from shitposting on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

groundkontrol.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live alone and drink a lot.

I've lived there my whole life. Live in Eugene now though for school. You're exactly right.

I live in Portland too
It's terrible.

I live across the river from ya buddy, but I work in that sjw den. Sorry you live there.

I live across the river too, sorry man.

Eugene here... Feels bad man. I had no idea a city could be so lazy and entitled until I moved here.

I live in a van by the river, so consider yourself lucky.

I'm in the couve too, not in Portland and not hte OP.

:(

Anything west of I-5 is cucked to hell and back.

I live in Los Angeles, it's very cucked as well.

But I express my opinions. Never afraid to do so. It's so easy to talk liberals into a corner because they rarely operate on logic, only emotion.

Portland has City of Books. Which is awesome. Great store. I took 2 days vacation and spent them both in that store. It was fantastic. I can't wait to go back.

No idea what else to do in that city though.

Damn satan, that sucks

Is this a bitch about the pack north west thread?

10/10 nature
0/10 people

Move to Boise, ID or the surrounding areas, not cuck'd at all

i use to live in portland but now im in california and i've been trying to get back but it sounds like the place has gone to shit since i left in 2011.i'm kinda considering going to Alaska but idk.

I live in Mexico

Yes Auckland, New Zealand we are the country that started feminism so just think about that

You're not alone. I live in Portland too. I'm a transgirl but if I ever see a liberal trying to push your shit in you bet I'll back you up and tell them to fuck off.

>I'm a transgirl
Kill yourself.

shitpost outside
lots of neat ideas to trigger hipsters
find something really obscure about nazi's, show it to hipsters until they take it on, post about how it's what nazi's did.

if there is anything that we don't know about trump like a hat he wore or a type of suit, just promote that by wearing it, wait until other hipsters wear it, put up pictures of trump wearing it.
the trick with hipsters is they will pretty much take on anything if you can make it look like lots of other hipsters are doing it

I live in Wilsonville.

At least our gun laws are ok

go move to some shithole in kentucky where your values will be venerated.

Move east, you fucking faggot

I live in Portland too. I hate this fucking city. I hate looking into the backyards bordering mine and how everyone is growing pot. I hate the bicyclists flooding every road. I hate the tie-die hippies living across the street dancing with those huge bubble blowers. I hate the unelected Governor Kate Brown and her Commie fucking agenda. I hate the hysterical liberal fear of fluoride in the water so everyone here has rotting teeth. I really fucking hate Portland.

If I voted Trump, browse Sup Forums, dress like a boy and everyone still thinks I'm a girl then you can eat shit.

I live in Eugene, which is about the same if not worse. The bum problems in both cities are outrageous

sometimes I drive down to Portland to have a laugh. It's like a trip to the zoo seeing the shit that goes on down there.

To answer your question I don't really interact with people here (wash state). It's the same shit anywhere on the left coast. If I do interact with ppl I'll sarcastically say the most insanely left shit, just to ironically shitpost irl. Yet these fucks still agree with me

ayyyy yoou go to UO?

I live in San Francisco.
If it weren't for this 110k/year job, I'd leave in a heartbeat. I honestly hope a magnitude 10.0 earthquake levels this city. I'd be okay with dying as long as these sjw faggots are wiped off the face of the earth.

I live in Eugene, it's based. These bums know what's up.

Oakland CA reporting in

At least we're not as cucked as SF

SAID NO ONE EVER

We hate you too, you fucking faggot ass little bitch.
Go back to fucking Mississippi.

I tried to live there, couldnt get a job, became homeless. I have a masters in hard science. Im on the coast now. We should meet up. I have a good plan for destroying the left.

Fuck off we're full.

if they fire you for your political views sue them into oblivion and retire dumb shit

I live in vancouver across the river. How you liking that snow?

Florida fag reporting. Trying to relocate to Portland or any surrounding area in that region.

No formal education short of my HS degree. Tech education is basically armed public safety. Without getting a police job there, basically, are there any jobs there that I can do that'll pay for rent and get the bills paid? What jobs will hire me right off the plane from FL?

Does AT&T or any telecommunications hire readily there?

sand down the edges a little more

Kazynski?

I live in Eugene.

Its basically Portland's slightly less leftist cousin but invaded by an immense number of Asians.

We have really nice, really white suburbs though. Great views from the valley floor.
Downtown is a nightmare though. Smelly weedy hippies and hipsters as far as the eye can see.

Also, this fucking weather and how shitty the city is dealing with it. Two feet of snow to get to the roads that this damn city can't bother to salt or clear. They actually declared a state of emergency because they're so fucking inept at handling snow.

I lived inside the DC beltway for a few years. It was pretty cucked.

No not a lot of jobs. Also rent is california tier

Theres a lot more eugene bros here than I anticipated

I live in a van but there's no river. The parking lot by the 24/7 gym is pretty aight though.

I have family that live in Portland that I practically lost over the election. I tried to send my aunt the wikileaks e-mail that show Hillary's knowledge of KSA/Qatar's "clandenstine financial and logistic support", and she went on a rant about how I shouldn't try to justify voting for a buzzword-ic buzzword-ic buzzword-ic!

Come to Eugene this is where the extreme right is

I haven't been to school since Tuesday due to cancellations. Fucking pathetic.

I live in Boise Idaho, probably the only part of the state infested with Libtards. I feel I actively have to hide what I'm watching on my phone in public, because I feel I may face scrutiny for watching something considered "Conservative" or shitting on Liberals

Yeah there's like 10 of us. I love you bros.

That is because Eugene is shit.
>Not being eastern Washington masterrace.

I live in eugene and all I see is leftist faggots please direct me

There are security guards in downtown eugene who walk around making sure bums dont do anything

Yea...lefties can be loud all they want. Really they are just a loud minority. Don't worry bud, most lefties are on suicide watch and the blm people will all shoot each other or be in jail soon.

lol. fuck you, MS is fine. I'm sure you can even spell it.

They have a retro arcade that's interesting to visit. groundkontrol.com/

Portland is also one of the whitest cities in the country. Funny how white liberals talk about how wonderful dark skins are but don't want to actually live next to them.

Born and lived here ~90% of my life including now. Between libtard protestors/canvassers and disgusting homeless people taking up every remotely urban block, it's getting to be unlivable. Might have to move away to keep my sanity.

pic poster here, on work PC now - fuck posting from phone because muh battery

Rent I've heard is expensive as shit, so basically I'm fucked either way if I choose to move out there. I hear fishing trawlers are a good paying gig, but how hard is it to get a job? I hear that requires some experience. I just need something that'll pay rent but it seems nearly impossible, thanks to the Califucks that have moved there and contaminated Oregon.

Eugene, huh? Well, I would love to partake in extreme right wing practices. I'm sick of the liberal pukes that overrun any decent area. I've heard that downtown PDX the parking meters are nearly $10/hour. How is one supposed to afford that and make a decent wage without riding the (((Max)))?

Do the security jobs in downtown pay enough for rent? I've got 7 years of experience now. All of which were high risk and dealt with dangerously thanks to all the militant niggers in S. Florida. (Broward County to be precise)

Seattle here.

It's pretty bad. I avoid the worst of it by being a recluse, but I would never wear a MAGA hat or put a bumper sticker on my car. I'm doing my best to redpill people but it's slow going.

I lived in Portland for several years. I did not fit in well. Funny thing is, I missed it when I moved away.

Living in your sister city of Bellingham. I the unadulterated suffering of my coworkers for weeks after the election was a small comfort

hmmm? not ted

How's the beer in Portland?

call and find out

Parking meters are nowhere near that. Like 25% max.

Also, the Max is pretty good unless you have to ride it with tweakers headed way out east. No reason to avoid it otherwise.

Working in security probably puts you at a 30-45 min commute into town based on affordable rents.

Really good if you like bitter beer, and good enough otherwise

It has its advantages.

checked and yeah, that's a good start. The whole prospect of having to go through re-qualification for a liberal shithole puts me off on the whole thing. I even contacted Portland Police Bureau and they require a (((2 year degree))) - completely overlooking my entire work history and dealings with multiple police agencies. I guess I wasn't diverse enough to make the cut. Kek

I'll phone up a few security companies but the ones that I've noticed on Indeed.com all paid in the range of $12-$15 an hour and that surely won't pay for rent there. It barely affords me my bills here and I'm around that wage range. Why does the security industry blow dicks.

Well that's not as bad as I heard. An hour commute for affordable rent doesn't seem as bad, either. Maybe I'll put some effort in and check things out.

best in the country imo

They have a lot of beer fests that are very fun

SF native here, all my pinko friends got priced out of here by yuppies. Guess where they all moved? Portland. Because despite their claim to love diversity, they all want to move North and live somewhere mostly white.
Sorry, but you are where Sf people go to retire.Blame that fucking TV show.

I live in the basement of my moms van parked behind King of Donair...

Deschutes is like my favorite brewery in America, though technically I guess it isn't in Portland, that's where I drank their beers.

Man that nog is short!

M A K E T H E M L E A V E
A
K
E

T
H
E
M

L
E
A
V
E

Hey, are you me? I was hoping the drought would continue forever and this entire state would turn into a fucking desert. Even though I live here in the bay.

try Eugene. its 90 mins south

Everyone in Portland has rotten teeth because of meth

Corvallis reporting in, surprisingly people here aren't all crazy liberals. Very glad I'm not in Eugene though that place is a shithole

Who else here /van/ herrenrasse?

I live in Oregon city you are not alone

Mississippi is super comfy. Everyone is redpilled. Nogs stay on best behavior. Fuck the weirdos in Oregon. My neighbor from Portland is a graduate student in "Hispanic Studies", go fucking figure. I thought Oregon was all about tree farming.

Seattlefag here.

I ended up working a lot. It helps to keep my mind off of how fucked the city is and occasionally I can travel somewhere nice about every 6 months. I do shoot when I get the opportunity. Drinking helps. Weed does too but I don't like doing it too much since it slows me down (usually only when engaging in vidya or mtg on my rare days off).

I did find some based folks here but we have to be VERY cautious about our political beliefs especially since people that live in Seattle are prone to backstabbing.

When I was living in the South, I was a liberal. After living in a liberal city for almost a decade, I'm borderline civic fascist.

Also, I wish I could thermite the Lenin statue they have in Fremont into oblivion. One can dream.

Kys please

try Voodoo donuts. fuck a loose liberal whore

I wish I could afford to live in a van by the river. Housing prices out of control here. Fuck Commiefornians for moving here.

>666
checked

Berkeley, CA reporting in.
There are surprisingly easy to find bastions of sanity for edgelords.

Stop talking about Oregon

i hope i see you walking down the street so i can laugh at your dumb ass

Stay in Mexico, bad hombre

Downtown Portland reporting in. Homeless genocide when?

Roseburg here and proud of it.

Oregon is a red state without those subaru-driving dyke-hair cucks in portland.

Why did you move away?

I was seeing protests for rent-control in PDX the other day.
Like, pick up a fucking book for once in your life, rent-control ordnances for whole cities are always a fucking disaster.

Get a redpilled freindo
giggle at the shitlibs strutting about
enjoy the fine delicacies the PNW has to offer

>Move
Seriously, why live someplace where you can't be free? Especially, in portland of all cities. The weather is shit-tier, bums fucking everywhere, and more califags moving in every day increasing the cost of living in the city.

I was born in and still live in Portland, it's not THAT bad. You are probably a transplant and thus the locals shun you and you are stuck with SF transplants who are in fact very SJW.

...why are there so many people from Oregon on Sup Forums?

>You are probably a transplant and thus the locals shun you
This
Now sage

was literally thinking of this 10 minutes ago. Best practices? Do we go for efficiency or thoroughness?

I lived in Eugene for six years. Moved to Portland and it was such a shithole, I moved back to Eugene after one year.

Anybody go to LCC? I'm hosting a redpilled club meeting next week.

>bums

I call them changelings, because their entire existence consists of asking others for change.