An argument to repeal the second amendment

The liberty of some to own guns cannot take precedence over the liberty of everyone to live their lives free from the risk of being easily murdered. It has for too long, and we must now say no more.
Finally, if we take the gun-rights lobby at their word, the Second Amendment is a suicide pact. As they say over and over, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. In other words, please the gun manufacturers by arming even the vast majority of Americans who do not own a gun.
Just think of what would have happened in the Orlando night-club Saturday night if there had been many others armed. In a crowded, dark, loud dance club, after the shooter began firing, imagine if others took out their guns and started firing back. Yes, maybe they would have killed the shooter, but how would anyone else have known what exactly was going on? How would it not have devolved into mass confusion and fear followed by a large-scale shootout without anyone knowing who was the good guy with a gun, who was the bad guy with a gun, and who was just caught in the middle? The death toll could have been much higher if more people were armed.
The gun-rights lobby's mantra that more people need guns will lead to an obvious result — more people will be killed. We'd be walking down a road in which blood baths are a common occurrence, all because the Second Amendment allows them to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
archive.fo/MKrAG
codes.findlaw.com/ny/military-law/mil-sect-240.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pasta
>saged
>inb4 this gets 300 autistic replies to botposts

The entire populace IS the militia, you faggot

Go gun-free in Canada and tell us how it goes

The Second Amendment states,

"A well armed militia, being necessary to the security of a state, the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed".

The well armed militia is only a reason cited for the necessity of not infringing the right of the people to bear arms. The second amendment does not say that only a well armed militia is allowed to own guns.

Militia back then meant white men aged 18-45

Organized militia – consisting of State militia forces; notably, the National Guard and Naval Militia.[9] (Note: the National Guard is not to be confused with the National Guard of the United States.)
Unorganized militia – composing the Reserve Militia: every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age, not a member of the National Guard or Naval Militia.[10]

Stop Leafing out the facts, nearly everyone is the unregulated Militia

Give it a fucking rest.

How pathetic is your life that you mentally masturbate about shit you have absolutely zero control over all day, everyday?

We're loosening gun laws with each passing day.

You are irrelevant.

Leaf, this doesn't concern you.

Unless you want the US to "liberate" you...

The US code was updated so that the unorganized militia (where the 'militia' is made up of both unorganized and organized portions) includes all able bodied adults of fighting age.

but if only white males from 18 to 45 could own guns that would be fine too.

I can easily murder you with all kinds of things. Guns aren't really necessary.
You're just pathetically afraid of shit outside of your own control.

the rake just got 2 feet taller

That would actually do something about the gun crime problem.
We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

You can't repeal an amendment leaf. BTFO

Your racism is the problem

The defintion of militia is ran by the POPULACE not ran by the government. It was made so that the populace could do have uprising against the government if they bacame tyrants.

>nigger leaf

the problem is you

>the edge is too sharp

How so?
This is my country that my ancestors actually built.
These niggers have done nothing but kill and steal.
I owe them nothing and they are invaders in my home.
They should be grateful I don't want to just jump straight to genocide.

This country was built by the people they enslaved

It's true. He's not calling for a car and truck ban.

"the right of THE PEOPLE..."
Where does it say "The right of the milita members?"

The second amendment literally cannot be repealed.

The plantation didn't build everything.
Chinks did more than niggers.
Whites did more than anybody, taking part in every level of society, including being slaves and indentured servants.
This is a white country built, ran, and made successful by whites.

Exactly, that is why you have an unregulated one

When you lose control of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government, you no longer get to say what the Constitution means.

Using the word unregulated makes no sense, a militia is always unregulated. When its ran by the government its military.

You don't live here, leaf. Fix your own colonial shithole before you try to cry about ours

It's true. It's not even funny how easy it is to make ANFO.

i will scalp you

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Since you obviously have a sub-70 IQ... let's make it easy for you....

Just stay in Canada and you don't have to worry about what we do in the USA.

And this shitpost better get you banned after I got banned for an ACTUAL political thread.

Let's adopt strict gun control, like Europe!!

Luciferianism

It seems very straight forward.

If you are part of a well regulated militia then you can keep and bear arms.

If you don't belong to a well regulated militia then you cant.

What's the confusion?

>Canadians can't into English
doesn't surprise me, America was always the prodigy son

The amendment is riddled with bad terse. Nonsensical clauses in the sentence-structure. And 59 commas

Reminder to report pasta threads

>Days without having a three year old kill you

> the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed

DON'T TREAD ON ME

UNDER NO PRETEXT SHOULD ARMS AND AMMUNITION BE SURRENDERED, AND ANY ATTEMPT TO DISARM THE WORKERS MUST BE FRUSTRATED, BY FORCE IF NECESSARY.

I'm sure it is in your insane leftist eyes.

Now fuck off you fucking leaf.

The reserve militia
All able bodied men, 17 to 45 of age, are ultimately eligible to be called up into military service and belong to the class known as the reserve militia, also known as the unorganized militia (10 USC). Able bodied men who are not eligible for inclusion in the reserve militia pool are those aliens not having declared their intent to become citizens of the United States (10 USC 311) and former regular component veterans of the armed forces who have reached the age of 64 (32 USC 313). All female citizens who are members of National Guard units are also included in the reserve militia pool (10 USC 311).

The constitution always talks of iself. Of only the government. It doesn't say anybody has a right to own private property. Is eminent domain inside its own Act? I don't know. But militias can be private. Or state run. I think Supremes or some Act said the states must decide how many troops to have in these things. Is it considered the national guard? And then it ends with the right of the people to bear arms. They assume all people are militiamen. Only guns are ever said to be a right to own. And the regulation is now for everybody and not just the state(s). Common law patchwork quilt of a country

Day of the pissbed

>leaf

You don't have a second amendment, no wonder you don't understand it

>shown the ability of this board to manipulate events far beyond it's userbase.
>The endless march
>All adult american men are required to sign up for the military draft

That is a reserve militia

You lost tea subsidies, chimped out, and called them new taxes. Why are there piss tapes if you're so independent. Build pissmoat

Is this supposed to be the Canadian version of day of the rake?

Fucking abhorrent meme m8.

saved

Grill yourself. Day of the treadmill, Milhouse

Shut up bby you love it

Original draft of the second amendment authenticated by Thomas Jefferson:

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

>THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

What this doesn't mean:
You have the right to bear and keep arms only as part of a well regulated militia

What this does mean:
All people have the right to keep and bear arms because militias are necessary to the security of a free state.

other leaf please kill yourself

Isaiah 40:17
>pagan

>Yellow bellied piss-shill misses the gallows

HURR DURR

Somebody shoop this to put the american israeli coalition on the right and a giant catheter on the left

kek believes in you, fellow leaf

Every fucking day you post this gun control bait. And every day you get the same fucking responses. Doesn't it get old?

I understand that it's fun to provoke people with passionate views on a subject. But this often? What are you getting from this?

Shut up you dumb leaf. Stay in your liberal shithole utopia and don't worry about our guns. You're going to be on your back when a Muslim refugee is raping you and your female relatives. Nothing but spineless pussies in Canada.

>Of the last mass shootings in the US, how many shooters were known to be NRA members and how many of the weapons used were legally owned by the shooters?

If no to both, please do not attempt to smear "well-regulated" legal gun owners with actions of thieves and illegal smugglers.

*sips milk*

>An argument to repeal the second amendment

Here is a guide on how to get rid of the guns in the US.

How to Create a Gun-Free America in 5 Easy Steps
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4

Please stop being an embarassment

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Look at this:
>the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
This is an independent clause

"Well regulated" meant something different back then - like "well disciplined" or something I can't recall.

Because Militias are automatically assumed to be Enemies of the US and said militia members are arrested and put in jail. Fuck that.

slavery is a net economic negative, as paid workers spend their wages and thus increase aggregate demand. Higher running costs also force faster mechanization. Without slavery, our economies would be larger than they are now.

He's trying to cash in on the >LEAF meme. Blame moot, who got btfo so hard by Sup Forums that he did everything in his power to fracture the nationalist community.

The right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Do you have a reading disability or are you just being willfully ignorant?

If they wanted to say that the right of a well regulated militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed then that's what they would have said.

Not even going to write an original pasta, you lazy nigger?
I wonder who could be behind this argument?
archive.fo/MKrAG
>David S. Cohen
Oh, right.

SHALL

The right if the people to bear arms shall not be infringed upon

Its been stepped on hard enough with all these tiny slaps that do nothing. If you liberal cuckolds think you can take away my weapons, take away my rights, you are sorely mistaken

This.

Black people contribute so much to society whites would be lost without them.

In NY, starting or joining a militia is a class C felony. This state needs to be split into two.

A well regulated militia is one that is prepared.
Guns are required.

If it still meant that then there would be ALOT less gun crimes. It wouldnt even be an issue if only white people had guns.

WHATS HAPPENING TO THAT POOR GIRL?

What if you run it on roberts rules of order? then it's well regulated

Too busy fucking sheep to learn to read?

this thread reminds me of why I hate canadians

Functioning properly is probably the best interpretation.

You can still buy "well regulated" grandfather clocks.

The idea essentially is that the government sets the standard for the militia man. Show up armed with this weapon and this much ammunition and this equipment, so we don't have to hold your fucking hand and can re-equip you easily from our stockpiles.

This is a realy shity post.

First you say people shoulden't own guns becuse it risk others life. A gun isen't risking anyones life until it's used in such way to make harm, such as a car or fists or anything else for that matter.

Secound you fake scenario must be the stupied thing i ever have heard, sounds like it's taken right out from a movie. Watch some videos with good guys with guns agenst the bad, you won't find any video where they start to shoot at eachother insted of the culprit.

Are you a troll or do you have the reading comprehension of a pants shitting retard? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's actually both.

Well regulated or not, still illegal in NYS which goes against the Dick Act (kek) of 1903.

codes.findlaw.com/ny/military-law/mil-sect-240.html - Section 6a

>it's a liberals don't understand english episode

op u are dumb... most deaths by firearms are purchased illegally, you would be taking away the protection of innocent civilians

this has to be bait or canadian libtard

Im a fagget

What glass is that on the rifle? I think they had one of these in ArmA 2, a Mk4 CQ/T?

Also right to self defence should be a biger concern and priority then the few people using guns to harm other. We are talking about milions of gun owners that are geting a benefit and using their right to self defence agenst the few using a gun in a wrong way. The problem of misuse isen't predominant enhouge to justify taking guns away.

Also i would like to use your argument agenst niggers since niggers are more likely to do crime and harm and evryone has the right to live in peace as you sayed, that's why with your argument we should kill all niggers. Why even have a nigger? It's mutch more likely the nigger kills you or some one in your family then the nigger is to help you. And then we have (((those))) who misuse niggers, with the fact that a nigger is more likely to harm yourself or being (((misused))) i think we should kill all niggers.

Nightforce 2.5-10x24 on that (not my rifle)

Nice piece. Thanks for the info.

>I don't understand the English language or it's history the post

>The liberty of some to own guns cannot take precedence over the liberty of everyone to live their lives free from the risk of being easily murdered.

Yeah, because we all know it's difficult to murder without guns.