Is this documentary and the sequels redpill?

Is this documentary and the sequels redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqYLrT_IM20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the first one is
except for the religion part thats blasphemy
then it gets into collectivism which is slavery

first one ain't bad. the sequels get gayer.

marxist propaganda created by an art student with a large vocabulary

No, but they open your mind up to the possibility of accepting actual redpills, like a lot of entry level conspiracy theory stuff. They make you question what you were taught, which is not a bad thing.

They're very bluepilled but I watched them as a kid and it changed the way I looked at the world at the time. They were my first "redpill".

Huge fan of the first and second movies - they pretty much fit my political ideology.

>non-religious but spiritual
>anti-Federal Reserve
>left-leaning economics
>9/11 truther and JFK assassination truther

It's at least worth it to check out the Federal Reserve clip at the end of the first movie. Still makes me emotional.

this
and the guy who runs it obviously wants to be a cult leader

>>non-religious but spiritual
sounds like a single mothers dating profile

I should add that I loved the music and aesthetic of the movies and I have the theme song in my library. It's a nostalgia trip whenever I hear it come on.

Yeah, that theme is incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqYLrT_IM20

>non-religious but spiritual

Neck yourself. see what happens.

It has moments that are, but parts that aren't. The director, Peter Joseph, is a far cry from being a scholar, but he says a few true things in it. (I guess that can be said about almost everything.) Watch with descretion.

This. True men are religious but not spiritual. Single women are "spiritual but not religious" (whatever that means).

Knew I'd get negative responses to that, kek.

They're a good redpill on the way you can be manipulated by things like selection and omission and emotional appeals. Very neat, convincing documentaries that have almost no truth contained within them.

And if tearing apart popular misconceptions about Christianity is your thing, check out pic related; GREAT read for believers and non-believers alike.

Ah so you're a cuckold? You'll fit in here just right. Do you have a wife's son yet? My wife is being bred by her black bull as we speak.

This. The release of Zeitgeist opened me up to questioning the narrative. I now think all of it was bullshit. But the value of having something that opens you up to exploring counter-narratives can't be overstated.

Not..

True men are both. Same with women.

So you were just kidding about being a cuck?

The music with the juxtaposed fragmented quotes was part of its propaganda value. It hits the depths of the psyche, and should be studied further for its value of conveying a message.

no at least read this if you want to read Christian apologetics
lee strobel is a pseud tbqh ;)

yes it is. especially the 2nd one is what redpilled me on the matrix which is the socialeconomical construct we call monetary system

the 3rd goes into the religion stuff, talking about how it derived mostly from astronomy, and then was used to controll people.

honestly forgot what the first was about though

bluepilled af. there's other documentaries refuting it greatly.

KEK

There are redpills scattered around such as the explanation of the monetary system but it's idealist more than anything halfway through the second film. It mostly pushes for a technocratic society that doesn't use value as it's economic basis but only utilitarian function of resources.

>To control the opposition we should lead it ourselves - Lenin
Jack Fresco is on the UN payroll. It's all disinformation in one way or another, on Christianity, 9/11 and the monetary systems. For one obvious omission the Vatican and Jesuits are involved in all 3 and not mentioned even once.

To be spiritual is to believe in an essence that transcends your physical self.

To be religious is to allow sandniggers and/or Jews from 2000 years ago define your spirituality.

It's not hard.

>Pushes for a communist society controlled by a super computer maintained by (((altruistic))) (((technocrats))) where everyone lives in wealth and never works
>redpilled

Trust me, ifI always say that Zeitgeist's narrative was bullshit. But, it served an unintended consequence of opening minds, which ended up opening avenues to disrupt the globalist narrative, ironically. In retrospect, Zeitgeist served an unintended purpose. It was shit. And anybody who watches it NOW, in the era of narrative challenging websites, podcasts, forums, and discussions that we have now, would end up going the wrong way.

No.

Zeitgeist is a Marxist documentary, c'mon people is two easy too see, how can anyone think this is redpill?

>then it gets into collectivism which is slavery
Good goy.