Isn't it a little embarrassing that nobody wants to perform at Trump's inauguration?

Isn't it a little embarrassing that nobody wants to perform at Trump's inauguration?
Serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeYU8oMyGMk
youtube.com/watch?v=-XqnE1PnWF4
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can straya men compete?

I know Anzu is a Muslim but I wanted to know if she liked cut or uncut better so I tweeted her picture of my dick with the foreksin up and one with it fully retracted and I asked her which she likes better and the fucking bitch blocked me!

>nobody wants to perform at Trump's inauguration?

I know this because teh media keeps saying it.

bet he has a huge cock

>leaf
I'm not surprised.

ROO'D

I don't understand why we have pop performers at the inauguration to begin with. It's the perfect setting for something more ceremonial and traditional. Like an orchestra or a choir or a large marching band.

No its gonna be hilarious to see the SJW prom that is gonna be the inauguration though. Ceremony or no he is still the president and will be sworn in.

Even though a lot of those who were invited to perform declined, some even insulting Trump in return.

So who cares your missing the point no matter how big the ceremony is people will come Trump could throw an awesome kegger for all he cares and people will come.

No one dares to play. The SJWs are being complete cunts about this.

What do you mean he got PAUL FUCKING ANKAH

What a slut.

There's rumor that they might even stage a huge concert on the same day to draw away attention with A-list celebrities

Also once again SJW prom its gonna be hilarious.

It's embarrassing that no one can perform because they know they'll have their careers ruined by SJWs yes.

Just get a country act people will that.

I bet Ted Nugent would do it

Kangaroo penises look like a fucking plant root.

What do you think daddy trumps dick looks like?

>This thread
youtube.com/watch?v=IeYU8oMyGMk

wow, is that real..

beautiful creature

i'm going to get fit again so i can fight this animal

good luck

Well he is against the msm who have them in their pockets.

Contain your autism leaf.

The media attacks Trump.

Musicians want to stay in a good light with the media.

Hence, even artists that like Trump wont perform.

By shooting and eating them. Kangaroo is delicious.

I don't have autism I never got tested so I can say I don't have it ;)

It's embarrassing that those that perform we're in tears when Trump won. lol

It just proves to me that the entire upper class and all of the entertainment industry are the enemy and should be eradicated.

It's actually perfect because it shows that he was elected for the right reasons and everyone who voted for him knows that.

CELEBRITIES DONT MATTER

FIXING THE COUNTRY MATTERS

FUCK THEM

>Isn't it a little embarrassing that nobody wants to perform at Trump's inauguration?

No, its a little embarrassing that anyone gives a flying fuck how many celebrities show up to a Presidential inauguration.

Trump could have the Marine corp band go out and play the 1812 overture complete with cannons and it would be a hell of a lot better than having some whiney pop star strut around and lip sync.

No degenerates anyway. That's the way we want it.

Hollywood and so called child preventing music entertainers need not apply.

Keep your SJW ass home, doing girl things, like knitting.

should have asked if she is cut or uncut

>you mirin primate?

didn't you use the same exact images for some shitpost thread you created yesterday?

>yfw he doesn't just have one

It's not uncommon (1/60 kids diagnosed); you probably have it.
If you do not, in fact, have it, get your fucking shit together, faggot!

no
im just genuinely curious as to what y'all think

>entire upper class

And all those shills will continue to insist that Cultural Marxism does not exist, and that we're paranoid tin-foil hat types for calling it out.

Honestly, what will it take for people to see things as they are?

none of you seem to get it
we aren't trapped here with the wildlife
the wildlife is trapped here with us

i'd perform for trump, i had an all girl punk band in highschool

>Cut

he should give his speech and nothing else. No wasting of tax payer money like the Obama's were famous for. Look at all the bullshit hoopla that surrounded the Obamas and even with Hillary at the DNC. Look at how much money was wasted on ppl that did absolutely nothing. Truly nigger tier.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING BREASTS OUT OF YOUR SHIRT RIGHT NOW YOU CUNT

>Media constantly says "No one wants to perform at Trump's inauguration" every day.
>Audience begins to believe it.
Wallah, the media just created a reality.

how dare you assume my gender!!!????

why not just remove the spectacle out of american politics? i can understand having someone sing the anthem, and I am sure there are plenty of willing people to do it, but why do you need celebrities to perform at his inaugaration?

Show us where you piss from cunt.

Entertainers and prostitutes shouldn't be invited anyway.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

he just get these girls to perform it again
youtube.com/watch?v=-XqnE1PnWF4

Oh no now I will have to change my beliefs because of what drug-addicted celebrities think about economic theories!

>she

No no no,i'm talking about Jackie Evancho
She is still going to sing,right?

Does the fucking dog fuck that roo or not?
I'm tired of waiting!

desu I would lose my shit if they got Sabaton to play Carolus Rex or Brave Shores to play Never Come Down (those dirty hippies will suck Trumps dick for an appearance fee to perform) or Protomen to play Hold Back the Night

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

>You just know

no idea.

What does the upper class have to do with it? The entertainment industry has needed eradicating for a while now.

No one is gonna show up dude. No one likes him. As much as Trump supporters like to think they are the majority or whatever, they are a vocal minority. Most normal people didn't vote for Hilary cuz she sucks dick. Most didn't vote for Trump cuz he sucks dick. All the reprehensible liberals voted for Hilary and all the reprehensible conservatives voted for Trump, and everyone who was moderate, not an asshole, who has conservative friends and liberal friends, who doesn't spend the majority of the time arguing on the internet with other idiots, stayed home cuz they had nothing to vote for. This election was decided by fringe wingnuts.

This. A million times this.

>tfw kek is pleased with my post

People's careers hang in the balance of what teenage girls think of them

This.

It is not that all of them do not want to, it is that they can not (career suicde) sjw fag commies will harass them forever.

Libfags are so un-American they will destroy us.

Who gives a single flying shit what a bunch of liberal "artists" think.

Military bands are more fitting anyway. They should play The Imperial March just to trigger all the lefties.

Run the Jewels should do it for memes.

so that's why it's called "rooting"

>being this autistic

This, especially considering Trump will be blowing his wasting taxpayer money load on the border wall that he asked Congress to have us pay for, that Mexico will never pay back, and that Mexicans will literally just walk around when it's not finished.

U MAD WHYTE BOI?

HOW CAN AUSTRALIAN MEN EVEN COMPETE?

What, aren't the Ku Klux Klan marching band going to do it?

of course it is. But most music performers/artists are

a). gonna be in full public (thus staked at the fire for their performing for the rest of their life)
b). music industry is mostly liberal

how is it NOT scary to perform for one of the most unconventional, audacious and controversial president-elects?

>little embarrassing

They got a Bruce Springsteen tribute band to play at the inaugural.

What's embarrassing about that?

Dares? Come on, get real. Recall all the musicians who asked Trump to stop using their music during his campaign?

Silly. What about all the musicians who asked Trump to stop using their music during his campaign?

Based Uncle Ted would do it

From Star Wars?

Embarrassing that a ladyboy Gaga or someone like it isnt performing? no it isnt embarrassing.

They should just play a continuous stream of meme music.

Probably

Hmm. Probably bigger than mine

our trade deficit with Mexico last year was around $60bil. If he guts the corporate tax rate &/or uses an import tax on Mexican goods; he can pull the funds out of the money that is brought back to /kept in America instead of sending it to Mexico.

OP you're dumb as fuck aren't you? When the POTUS is inaugurated there always will be plenty of people, there are a lot of interests to be lobbied... If you want anything done the upcoming 4 years, you better have at least one representative at the inauguration. Who cares what Joe workingman thinks... This is politics not kindergarten.

Underrated post

This. Pop stars don't belong.

I just googled George w bushes inaugurations but it didn't mention who performed.

Here it's what's looks like a 10 minute ceremony for newly elected PMs.

U know some polster actually lives were anzu does n thy go the same college he says he see her evry now an thn when he is taking the bus, he even showed a picture of her walking to school (of course it was from the bus window) he said he would never approach her because he prob spaghetti, i wished i saved tht picture to show u guys, something about it to her just walk no filters no nothing it was real, pretty cool pic

I don't fucking care. The Dems made the inauguration a fucking spectacle, because they're self-indulgent narcissistic twats. The ceremony should be 10 minutes, top - no parades, no music, no confetti, no bullshit.

The best part is, no Fleetwood fucking Mac, the liberal pussy's favorite band. Fuck Fleetwood Mac, the warm baby poop of "soft rock".

Yes. Exactly. Lets have ONE fucking event or movie without some nigger chanting and going "uhh uhh" and chimping out on stage. I remember a world without rap, and it was so much better...

I'm predicting record turnouts. And I'm laugh at your weak liberals ass sniffling at it.

Your time is over, liberal. Get the back under your fucking rock where you belong, the adults are in charge now.

"I'm CIA"

No, it's a good thing. The fact that the liberal, kike-infested entertainment industry hates Trump is reassuring.