What is their endgame?

I have seen lots of their execution videos, read their Dabiq magazine, watched documentaries of western journalists discovering ISIS territory and read stories about their life and how they operate.

These people make me really curious. They are just a relatively small number of shitskins and mudslimes, but they fight really hard, like the japs in WWII did. They refuse to surrender, and they are not afraid to die for their cause. They use western tactics like advanced video production against us.

All of this makes me wonder, what is it that they want? Do they want to conquer the west for real, or is this just rhetorics and actually they want to just establish a new sharia-ruled muslim state? What is the meaning of their terrorist operations?

Never really saw a legit, honest discussion thread on Sup Forums about ISIS. Let's have one, pretty please?

getting airstriked is their endgame

this creates more martyrs, though
they have been airstriked since 2014 summer already, but the wikipedia map shows that they are still gaining territory in the Syria part of their state

Their aim is to bring about the second coming/ end of the world.
They intend to do this by fulfilling a Koran prophecy by fighting.....the Lion? I forget what the exact thing is but that's it.

Did Koran for real had a prophecy about conquering the Rome in it, or is it just a meme?

Well they kill Muslims everyday and sometimes they kill westerners overseas unless those are massive government psyops.

it's a meme

A meme.
Same as those Christian guys who calculate the end times by playing numbers games.. The prophecies are just different interpretations of passages I'm pretty sure.

I can see the logic behind this - they are getting rid of the traitors before coming to the enemy.

However, it's funny how the 1% considers 99% to be traitors, despite that this 99% is mostly in favour of all the ISIS shit like sharia law, stoning adulterers and killing people who leave Islam.

thx for confirming this

It's different to that though.
They have their own more strict version of Islam and are violent towards all others.
It's like if Amish became violent.

They are a doomsday cult. They are goading the west into a doomsday battle on their land. They believe when they are getting totally destroyed in that battle, jesus will return and save them by wrecking our shit. I shit you not.

A caliphate is not possible right now and every Muslims knows this. Even ISIS knows this, their true motives are to keep the Middle East in a destabilized state.

they just renamed their magazine from dabiq to roumiya (rome) i'm expecting their next big attack to be there

>Amish became violent.
this is a good comparison, I am gonna start using this, kek

witnessed

but yeah, they believe some sort of prophecy that in the syrian city of Dabiq, there will be a final battle between christians and muslims, and the muslims will win that war once a prophet descends from the heavens and inspires the muslims to defeat the enemy or so I have heard

>to keep the Middle East in a destabilized state.
how is this in their interests, tho?

what the fuck, kek
sauce?

>dabiq to roumiya
post some cool articles from their magazine

I don't have any screencaps, but I have read some insane stuff in there, like how they have a top 10 list in every single issue for gore videos filmed with a smart phone.

As I understand it, ISIS is a meme. Most of them are paid mercenaries, only a small percentage of them are actual religious fundamentalists (Sunni).

So...Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi "creates" ISIS out of the prisoners of the U.S. military in Iraq. They travel to Syria to fight in the civil war 2010-2011? They are joined by both mercenaries and fellow religious freaks. The religious assholes are responsible for the beheadings and terror videos, and preach a caliphate, followed by global caliphate.

So....the religious members TRULY believe in creating a caliphate under the ideology of Uthmanic revisionist Islam? Most of the others however are paid fighters who could probably care less. ie: ISIS is not really a threat to any civilized nation outside of terror attacks etc, have limited funding, and only territorial power.

Most Shiite muzzies think they are insane.....

I think that is pretty close to being correct, anyone jump in if i left anything out or am wrong on these points.

Is Tarkhan still alive?

endgame: Greater Syria

he is kill

droned in spring of 2016

They want to make all other shit skins go up in arms and be outraged about everything. That is their natural state. They can't create anything just worship anger and hatred

This is pretty correct here, good summary.

I think a huge problem about them is that the """"""moderate"""""" muslims fail to disavow them, which only gives them more legitimacy every time one of those ISIS fuckers dies in an airstrike.

At the same time, I agree that we in the west are guilty of these guys popping on the radar. The neocons in america fucked up in the middle east, which is how they were created in the first place.

I think we should let the other muslims, like Iraq and the kurds to destroy them, since it humiliates them more to get BTFO by other muslims, and takes away their martyrdom-card.

They would actually be wiped out a long time ago if it wasn't for libcucks being a bunch of traitorous cunts and holding us back from fending them off.

They will be destroyed by other Muslims with flags with "Allahu Akbar" written on them. This is the worst propaganda failure for them.

damnnnn rite desu

>Did Koran for real had a prophecy about conquering the Rome
It's not from the Koran, it's from the first failed attempts to conquer Constantinople. When they were pushed back the leaders swore they would come back and conquer it. They came back and eventually conquered it in 1453.

These fucking idiots don't even know what Rome is or was. People in the West don't get it either, but it's because nobody calls Istanbul Rome after it was conquered by these retards. Also because nobody knows the "prophecy". They're all fucking morons.

Similarly, they were promising to cut down Kurds with the sword of Saladin for being blasphemous or whatever when the Kurds started to fight back, because they're all idiots who know what Saladin was one of the greatest Islamic leaders but don't realize that he was a Kurd.

Their entire worldview is pop culture history through an Islamofascist lens.