Should college graduates receive guaranteed employment and baseline salaries to reward their hard work?

Should college graduates receive guaranteed employment and baseline salaries to reward their hard work?

NO becuase the only people who can't find jobs are those who picked shit degrees and therefore learned nothing of value. A good life lesson for them

Yes. I graduated a year ago and am still looking for work.

Would stick my finger up her cold wet butthole and give it a sniff, taste test and a through investigation after which i would place my penis in that said butt hole then after wards i would pee so the poo doesn't go up my pee hole and cause infection

major?

I hate this meme

No. I worked my ass off to get my job out of college. We shouldn't reward people who just dicked around in college and never thought of the future.

If you need to rely on others whether it be the pubic or private sector after graduation then you didn't retain anything from your courses. You did just enough to pass but never learned. It saw a lot of this at college and it makes me sad. Too many people are paying to what they think is a ticket to the easy life instead of realizing the value of knowledge they are being exposed to.

Does it matter?

As a graduate in a low pay dead end job I'm in full support of this Idea.

That bitch looks like she has Downs Syndrome. Fucking hideous.

>hard work
By being indoctrinated?

where once there was social and cultural cohesion amongst communities, the modern market forces of consumer capitalism have forced everyone into a state of perpetual competition.
this kind of response is from someone who has swallowed the neoliberal kool aid without a second thought. to them, 'value' means nothing other than what the market decrees to be valuable, that is, something that can be utilized to generate profit and growth.

It's actually relatively true, though.

yes, obviously some degrees are more marketable and therefore employable than others. whats yours?

YES

I graduated some community college that I paid about a grand for.

Now give me a guaranteed salary of $60k a year for my hard work.

Dumb fuck.

no, because then everyone will be a bunch of entitled worthless pussies, like you.

Well I worked hard for that degree so I should be rewarded.

No
Just like life, you are guaranteed nothing.

just tell me what it is please

my guess it's """""STEAM""""""

Do you got critical animal studies degree?

no, but
isn't right either, we just need less and less workers because more jobs are getting automated
"luckily" white countries are all on the decline concerning birthrates so there shouldn't be as many people needing a job either. but the global jew made sure that there are other people to take jobs/make sure there are enough unemployed people

You faggots don't realize graduation is the starting point not the ending point. You move up based on what you can actually do and how well you can do it. If you were a lazy asshole in college your are going to be a useless faggot in the real world because you didn't take college seriously and learned nothing.

College is a privilege. Its reward should be education itself.

I assume it is too I just want him to admit for a laugh.

Communication

If you don't own a Sea Doo, you really haven't lived yet

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

You act like you're entitled to be rewarded, bad news, you're not.

If you picked a shitty field, you're not profitable, simple as that.

lmao

Hahahahahahahaha

>college
>(((hard work)))

>communication
Might as well have dropped out of high school and get a GED
You'd have the same qualifications

The taxpayer paying people that pay corporations/loans to banks. This is the new system at its finest. This is why they import third worlders, they can pay them in peanuts and the taxpaying natives foot the rest of the bill for their costs of living.

Beware of schemes like this. Welfare is intended to steal from the working class and give to the lazy/stupid class so they can give to the rich. More immigrants = more cheap labor for the native population to compete with, and more people taking out home and car loans.

Free money to students taking useless courses = more money for the banks giving them their loans.

So why have you been fed this propaganda to give people """free""" money OP? You're being influenced by the elites. They tactfully take advantage of your emotions and use it to get you to vote to rip yourself and your fellow citizen off.

Yes, at the refugee shelter.

actual nigger

Well any advice? I got 30k in student loans I can't pay.

We already do this. So long as you don't pick some dipshit field to major in, or worse still, major in some soft science.
It used to be we'd hire people like this into HR
and marketing, but they're trying to bring their stupid ideas into the workplace.
Nobody fucking wants that's shit around, are you fucking kidding us?!?
Like those lawsuit bags they're packing under their eyes from all those late nights triumphing over evil on the internet and on campuses are going to somehow be useful to us.
fuck. that.

I promise that if you get a degree we can use, and you know the basics at least half way solidly, and if you're not too fucking squirrely, we'll guarantee you a job.

It's the eyelid shape. She has the downy eye shape.

>hard
O I am laffin

Get a time machine and kill yourself for being so stupid

Suicide sounds like an okay idea

Hehehe....

>acts like an entitled little shit
You got a liberal arts degree. Go fuck yourself.

Join the army or marines. Or go work at Walmart and try to bust you ass for a year or 2 and they'll make u an asst manager. Having "an degree" will help fast track you to higher management or other career path opportunities

communication is a degree niggers athletes get as a placeholder degree. what the FUCK were you intending on using it for?

be a teacher or spread te word online!

Negro, you are of the homosexual variety.

this video

Therein lies a main issue. If I were hiring right now. Shit degrees scream to me lawsuit waiting to happen. No reason for me to take on that risk. I'd rather promote from within and only hire Tech school ged hsd for NJ in wage and let them earn their place.

yes. you must hire them. problem solved.

its not a meme

*braaaaaahhhp* *brahhp* *brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooopppp*

the degree was your reward

I went to college so I wouldn't have to do those low level jobs though.

Tfw graduate top 5% of class with Chemical engineering degree
Tfw no work

I was told STEM was in demand

probably can't even operate a HAM radio. what a waste of an education.

>2016
>falling for the STEM meme

top kek

I respect it

What should of I majored in then

What were your internships? How many interviews did you do in your junior/senior year for jobs?

You are a retard, according to the BoS 97% of people with your degree are employed

same here brother, graduated in 2014

chem eng is horrible for jobs atm

Toyota has its own highschool, and the graduates automatically get employed by Toyota. Smart concept I think. I don't know why other major companies do this

You're also not suppose to pick a joke of a degree.

What exactly did you intend to do with that degree?

Well I wasn't really sure what to do so I just went with Communication.

You should have learned a trade.

As long as it's consensual

No. In the real, competitive world, networking with people is what really helps you get a real job (career). Or at least, this will get your foot in the door.

A college degree is just a check on the block. To succeed in today's standard, one must have experience on top of education. Most employers want EXPERIENCED people.
Education =/= Experience. slightly frustrating, I know.
Do interning, join any clubs in college that is in line with what you're majoring. But more important than all, network and make yourself marketable. basically kiss some ass.

Going to college and not being sociable at all towards peers (that are in the same boat as you) and not networking is a really dumb thing to do. You deserve to be passed on an employment opportunity, instead given to some guy who is less smart/competent because he/she spent the time networking. Wanna know why? because that person already proved he/she can interact with others, which implies better team work skills and that they would probably mesh better with the team, instead of some lone wolf faggot who appears to not play well with others.

and fuck guaranteed employment for having a degree. that's one less step from being Affirmative Action-tier shit, IMO.

No. This would be special snowflake syndrome. Expecting something for free with out working for it.

your absolute idiocy is your own fault

>mfw Industrial Engineering 93k starting
>mfw our Industrial Engineering class had 98% employment rate
>mfw when the chemE department had a 94% employment rate

You are literally a failure by your own means.

The Chinese are literally the worst

kids are directionless retards and unreliable

people USED to get a degree so they could start their own business. That was the driving reason for college in the 50's-80's.

>does it matter

Lmao you got a meme degree didn't you?

>Well I wasn't really sure what to do so I just went with Communication.

this is exactly the problem.

>lol I dont know what I want to do, but i'll spend a shit ton of money to do nothing

congratulations

low level beats no level

They can reach out to a wider pool of candidates by recruiting on campuses, and thus guarantee better picks without needing to invest. If they want to vet candidates, welcome to the world of the unpaid internship (though many firms are paying because you have to compete for interns now too).

Computer science major. Is it worth getting a html certificate? Or any certificate really? Thanks for any help

>Think/choose like a retard, work at jobs for retards.

If you can afford college, mummy and daddy can afford to have you as a NEET for a while I'm sure.

when you sit in a class with 40 other people intending to get the same job as you, did you ever consider that their may not be that many available?

My counselor recommended it to me and I just went with it.

absolutely not. if you're going to do something like this, it should be basic income for everyone. they already create programs and degrees that are unwarranted and without merit, we don't need to reward idiots who get social science and humanities degrees and this puts too much power in the hands of the professors and intellectual tastemakers.

It's not a meme. If you go to college to learn something that won't promote or facilitate financial or market value don't fucking complain when your degree won't earn you any money. Go to school to learn about shit memeology or underwater basket weaving when your financially stable and have the disposable income to fund your dumb degrees.

I didn't know Jay Leno had such a fat ass.

Fug
I was banking on my grades being better than the others

No way fag.

Did you ask them about career prospects in the short/long run? Contacts from recent employed graduates?

You're making an investment, do your due diligence my dude

Grandpa?

Too late for that now I guess.

>I don't think for myself.
You are just digging yourself deeper.

>guaranteed employment
and how do you propose to pay for an additional 1,000,000 professional liberal artists each year?

And if you do own one, your life is over.

>The jobs in my area are good, so that means it's good for everyone else in the US.

If that was the case, California and the entirety of the north would not be flooding my state right now for work.

>Autist STEM fags can be insufferable
>Yankees and Califags can be insufferable
>Have to deal with Autist STEM fags from California and the north.

I really wish they would leave, I get tired of watching them sperg out in general, and especially during lunch in the restaurants around the area.

You messed up mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Step one: Make it illegal to hire a visiting worker or to sponsor a worker if their is even a single qualified worker willing to take the job.

No step two.