New violent Soros funded anti-trump paid protest group

Been looking into this group for a little bit and trying to hack their phone system (worst case they call back). Why won't the MSM take this shit seriously?

austin.backpage.com/MiscJobs/get-paid-fighting-against-trump/17081832
demandprotest.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is a honeypot?
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q="Demand Protest" demandprotest.com&filter=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is a honeypot?

Trump supporters should join this and from the inside, subvert it.

Send to that Alex Jones person. Isn't he in Austin or some shit?

oy vey, give us your email, goyim

try harder.

>New soros group
>copyright 2015-2017

Ayy how about we fund counter protest to curb stomp these faggots

Is that a number i see?

I agree, someone needs to do this

yay someone actually cared about my posts on this!

phone # listed on the site provides us this info when searched for

gimme a source man

>not using snipping tool

WHAT A FUCKING NORMIE

I-I could really use the money honestly. My car is failing in many ways and I can't afford fixes or a new one.

Should I try?

I used snipping tool

just poorly

To counter protest or WebMD. I stole it from a /YLYL/ thread a while back.

Counter protest will merely be paid in tendies on the spot

Of course it's California

Doesn't this remove what a protest is suppose to mean? The right to protest is fine, but when you are getting paid to do it, the incentive is only monetary, and it only makes the protestors and the movement look like a pyramid scheme trying to attract youth who wanna "change the world" and "make an impact". It's a disgrace if people fall for stuff like that.

If you're going to make a honeypot, at least make it convincing.

>that strutting at end

>rest easy knowing that every detail of |you| r campaign is in the hands of experts.

Demand protest? The fuck? Their demands are to protest?

>Liberal retards cannot even honeypot properly

I will join the protest just to sabotage it and still get paid

Someone explain what honeypot is?

Fuck that's not bad money, does UK have one?

> grassroots
> pays 50 shekels an hour.

Explain why this is bad pls?

Trying to increase my lvl here

It's a trap, tripledubs

They're trying to get people worked up over this site.

Want to get people to send tips to publications, get them to publish, make them look bad.

Or, tracking IP's of people who visit the site to dox them.

the phone numbers they posted are probably random numbers, want to create fake controversy that poor sandra got trolled by people reading fake news.

It's the white-label BLM

It's a disgrace that you fell for this fake website fsggot

Just ask yourself, why would any organization that's looking for paid agitators take this shit seriously?

I get that, but what about the site being updated is telling?

$50/hr hell yeah

sounds like a honey pot

actually, I hope it gets infiltrated by Trump's FBI

wouldn't mind seeing this bozos get tricked into committing violent crimes, sent upstate, and enriched by bubba on a nightly basis

>Waaah waaaah Putin hacked the election and influences our democracy!
>Oh whatever so some rich jewish guy is funding all these protests and groups

Every single person in those protests should be killed. Americans should start hiding near the rallies and firing single shots into the crowd to scare them away from coming anymore. No chance lefties would keep showing up for paid protests if a few of them kept getting shot each time.

Organization claims to be 2 years old, copyright is 2015 - 2017.

Site was bought in December 2016.

They claim to have run 48 campaigns.

Engage yourself - Critically Think.

>grassroots
>funded by billionaire

lol

clearly they do.
>remember 2016?

It's not the updated date it's the Created date. The domain was registered last month. As if the content of the site wasn't fake enough, the fact that a company which claims to have a network of operatives and have assembled protests is unlikely to put up their website just last month.

furthermore, same exact shit was posted yesterday.

And interestingly enough, Sup Forums and a couple backpage posts are the only sites referencing this site.

They're trying to ruse us into getting hyped up over this.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q="Demand Protest" demandprotest.com&filter=0

I almost never believe in the claims of pol thread sliding, subversive board invasions, false flag conspiracies against pol etc., but the people in this thread taking this site seriously must have some kind of agenda.

Cheers

So whats the goal here? Make us go viral with it and call us fake news? Or just more general disinfo? Or cause us individuals to discredit ourselves by bringing it up irl

All of the above, this stinks.

>Trump supporters should join this and from the inside, subvert it.

What if the whole thing is a subversion created by Trump people, to keep tabs on all the problematic people and drive them to the wrong place on inauguration day?

Also...

>1817 operatives
>$2,500 monthly retainer
>$4,542,500 monthly salary expenses

At the very least, $54,510,000 in salary for paid agitators.

herp

That's not how subversion works

>lel lets just use buzzwords, they'll totally believe us.

One of us needs to infiltrate this group.

The only goal of this website is to collect email addresses of Sup Forumsacks

fucking this.

>oy vey one of the goyim needs to infiltrate this group.

Do these people just never ask where the money comes from? Do they need weed money that badly that they are willing to just not question where the millions of dollars come from to fund their "grassroots" shit?

Let's fuck them up.

Im not a shill. I'm really not.

But reading through the thread, you guys have a point. It probably is just a honeyhot, besides it would be too easy to infiltrate for this to make sense as an organization. Soros has the money but would he pay them this much. Probably not.

So yeah you're right, it's probably bullshit. But just because I say something different from you doesn't make me as shill. That's like cultural revolution teir thinking.

I really don't think they care. Even if they wonder they probably figure it's some rich guy who thinks like they do which isn't 100% wrong.

That's the plan! Kinda scared they have my phone number now.

have bail money ready. Trump isn't going to take shit.

yeah jk I just realized it's a honeypot.

its fake dumbass.. go ahead.. enter your infos

Soros can probably find that in his sofa cushions

the fucker just lost a billion dollars.

Plus, you can't give that type of cash to delusional leftist children and expect them to keep quiet about it.

$50/hr? Holy shit I voted for trump but that sounds pretty good to me.

It is not "my campaign"

I just want knowledge of this to get out.
Fuck these people.

hey thats the post I made, kewl

>kewl

shill confirmed.

I am a shill, I'm shilling to get Demand Protest a well known name and an example of why the left is so morally bankrupt, something that can be used to redpill normies on this stuff.

>A well known name

nigga, their site was created a couple weeks ago.

From a different thread some user figured out the registered number is from a john annis, I think we need to figure out where the demand protest, llc is registered

Thanks. Been calling the helpdesk number trying to get access to any of the accounts. Will post detailed info if I get into one.