Which Joe Rogan episodes are the most redpilled?

Which Joe Rogan episodes are the most redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJCJpmUAy0s
youtube.com/watch?v=NnKcquMobHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I3uwKvnKTik
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/nZJwvRcaBaI
youtu.be/QH5dBdpIiJw
youtu.be/GtD8oMMJK_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude dmt is life changing... have you ever tried black bear thats been eating blueberries?

The ones with graham handcock

Jordan Peterson, Gad Saad

The one with ryan dawson of course

the episode where Eddie Bravo asks questions about the holocaust. Not sure which episode it is because I stopped listening to his shit podcast.

peterson one is worth watching the rest are shit.

Jordan Peterson
Randall Carlson
Gavin Mcinnes

The ones with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson are interesting. They've done about three together. The first two are best.

Edgy and Joey are the best too.

scott adams
youtube.com/watch?v=NJCJpmUAy0s

These also duncan trussell he drops some truth bombs

joey diaz ones

Peter schiff, gavin mccines, Steven crowder, stefan molyneux, jordan Peterson, Charles something that's been on stefans show a few times, Christina hoff Sommers

Me mate was trying to get me to watch them but he's a supercuck so I never bothered.

They're all either boring or silly. It's a very overrated podcast.

I really like duncan but let's be honest he's blue pilled as fuck

Jordan Peterson, Gad Saad, Sam Harris, Michael Shermer, etc.

Any one where Joe rogan has a guest smarter than him (which is not hard) and he actually shuts the fuck up and lets the guest speak wisdom (significantly more difficult)

These ones, my dude.

He has some great insight that cuts through the matrix but when it comes to politics I think your right

Also,

>ctrl f Dan Carlin
>0 results

Plebs posting in a pleb thread

Any that have Graham Hancock on it... I don't know why Hancock never gets a mention on this board, he's brilliant.

Also the interview James Hetfield did with him recently was based, James is an absolute fucking champ

there's only 3 episodes worth watching

do not reply to this post without an argument

the Sam Hyde episode was dank.

Kek confirms the correct answer

Not really, I liked the episode with the Egyptologist who was way smarter than joe but slammed western civilization whenever he got the chance when in retrospect he's never studied it

fucking eddie bravo does anyone have a link?

Dan carlin is really great and kind of a gateway into the podcast hes really interesting

>scott adams
turns into the dumbest guy when he smokes weed

shit podcast

>scott adams
lmao
he's such a clear fraud how can people not see that

Sam Harris ones are based.

The one with Rich Vos

Immaculate storyteller. Praise Kek.

Why is he not on it would be he perfect time to speak with him due to the censorship of his show

sure is /lefty/ in here
JRE is a blue pill

kill yourself you fucking degenerate

search for ryan dawson and eddie bravo they did a podcast once which was good as fuck there was a jewfro kike present who asked ryan about holocaust denial and he got BTFO

wtf I hate Silent Bob now

left, right...pepsi or coke.

t. mr. redpill

>Eddie Bravo
I pretty much only watch the Fight Companion ones because Eddy's on it. He gets wasted and either stays quiet or goes off on vaper trails, the moon landing, 9/11, or Jr dos Santos's rubber guard.

Bless you cocksucker

Blacklisted from Hollywood, Sam's on a one way ticket to crack city.

>its a graham hancock episode

>gateway

Please enlighten me about the woke af podcasters to whom you listen

youtube.com/watch?v=NnKcquMobHQ

this one, Jocko Willink, navy seal and Trump supporter

kek is correct

Rickson
Bas (not the most recent one)
Joey cocksucking diaz

But most redpilled is louie simmons

I don't trust media organizations that have never criticized the jews.

Edgy Brah. Dude drops redpills left and right.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3uwKvnKTik

Gad Saad (all of them)
Stefan Molyneux
Aubrey De Grey
Sam Harris
Jordan Peterson

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>falling for the anti-semitism may may

>Falling for jews are eternally innocent meme.

Jesus christ Nippon

not an argument

The ones with Bobo the squatcher

>Sam Harris

This

Watch the ones with milo

straight redpills for hours

it's Sup Forums copypasta newnigger

>its a joe rants for an hour about MMA to his guest that clearly doesn't give a shit episode
>its a joe rambles on and doesn't let his guest talk episode

The one he had Jared Taylor on

Fuck Sam Harris

Jordan Peterson 4 life

WIM "THE ICEMAN" HOFF

Discovered Peterson just the other day by accident, and found his work pretty amazing, although he's pretty cucked when it comes to actual politics. But his analyzes and propositions in terms of culture are very, very spot on.

I don't remember seeing his name been thrown around here before though. Does he get any Sup Forums attention at all?

This one was ok until the end and the guy critiqued Sam Harris and Joe went full retard

youtu.be/nZJwvRcaBaI

There was just a thread about him yesterday. I think he's based, but he's too anti-fascist for Sup Forums to like.

Cowboy episode was one of my favorites ever. Josh Zepps eps are pretty good too.

The Rickson Gracie episode is a classic.

youtu.be/QH5dBdpIiJw

he considers cuckington post to be a good source of unbiased news

Dan bilzerian and milo

dude weed LMAO, but seriously if you don't microdose and shrooms then ha ha. But my isolation tank just sitting there 5 tons of salt. And room temperature. MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MAMAMA MAMAMA AMAMMAMAMAM AMAMMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMMAMAM AM AM AM AMA AMMAMAMMAMA MAMA AMMAMA

Joe Rogan is a mind virus. If infected you will only be able to talk about MMA. You've been warned

The show is such a great medium for uncensored interviews with a clever host that asks the questions that the common man is thinking. Not even being ironic at all, it's so much better than anything on cable with commercial breaks and all that bullshit. I recommend #183 with jason silva.

The one with Wim Hof bragging about how he can consciously control his immune system had me raging the whole episode. Not sure what other people were thinking about it, but the whole thing just felt like one big pseudoscience speech. Maybe I was just being too skeptical.

I was mesmerized by that gif for a solid minute

Dr. Rhonda Patrick

joe rogan is a stoner douche who adds little to the podcast and asks the guests asinine questions.

i used to like the podcast but it got tired really quickly.

When he had on Andy Stumpf. He was former DEVGRU and does some crazy wing suit shit. Most of the comments on the episode are assblasted cucks who can't handle his honesty about killing terrorists. Link related
youtu.be/GtD8oMMJK_k

Source?

I remeber when amy schumer use to be not a smelly jew

>Does he get any Sup Forums attention at all?
Holy shit, have you been living under a rock for the last year?