Do natural Blonde haired women still exist?

Do natural Blonde haired women still exist?

What kind of thread is this? Yes of course, you retard. I literally see them everyday. Sage

not in north america

Or Sweden !

>tfw too intelligent for hair

No they are all gone. They fell for the BBC meme.

Lol. There are more blondes in America than in all of Scandinavia.

Yeah in England we still have plenty of natural blonde bitches. More than the rest of europe anyway.

Yeah both sides of my family are full of them

Yes, you fucking tree dodger

To tell if a woman is blonde look at her eyebrows, if they are dark she is a mongrel with a paintjob.

There are more Scandinavians in America than in all of Scandinavia.
Let that sink in.
They are mostly concentrated north of the heartland.

You are a fucking cretin
>flag
Oh carry on then

Yep. They live in Europe as willing sex slaves to brown men who grope, rape, fuck, and catcall them.

I am one, so I think probably yes.

Not necessarily, my sister is naturally blonde but her eyebrows are dark
And don't bother with the dyed hair bullshit she's been that way since birth

im blonde female with green eyes. even though im a castizo (majority white latino with probably a little bit of indian blood).

so im whiter than most north europeans.

lmao. unfortunately, that's us soon.

Your digits say pls be my ai gf

I'd like to shove something in her something

My gf is a natural blonde of that shade of blonde and she is from bloody france, imagine northern Europe
>Leaf
Oh

my gf is one :>

also when gene therapy will be available in china they will probably try to look like europeans.

Is Estonia Nordic?

Tomi Larhen is a natural blonde

Yes, but why are men never blonde? Really think about it. I've never seen a blonde adult man that isn't already extremely dirty blonde and will probably go all the way brown.

im pretty sur this woman is the endgame of god in term of magnificient creation. he went all in with this one

No, we fucked them to extinction.

Do natural black haired whites really exist?

no

>tfw girlfriend has blonde eyebrows and dark ashy hair

It doesn't always work that way.

Yes.
My university has plenty of them.

Wrong

>Yes, but why are men never blonde?

There are blonde men. The question should be: Why are there more blonde women than blonde men? A lot of women dye their hair, some get such nice dye jobs that it's impossible to tell whether they are true blondes. Men on the other hand are less likely to dye their hair, hence you see less blonde men. I still see some dudes like pic related here.

Testosterone

The hormone that makes you manly and is the base to grow your bread and the rest of your body at puberty also makes it so that yo hair grow darker.

Even full blond guys , get their hair darker as they grow older after puberty, Also it varies , based on genetics, i'm full blonde with green eyes and reddish beard.

>Even full blond guys , get their hair darker as they grow older after puberty
>t. Romania

#notallofthem, dumbass. The same goes for girls. In fact, 98% of "blonde" girls are not blonde.

I have a red beard. Am I secretly ginger?

Yes, my brother married one. Said her bush is the same golden color as the hair on her head. Unfortunately she turned into a hambeast.

I don't know why this made me laugh but it did.