I don't believe either, what now leaf?

>defending a leaf just because youre mad that youre not austailian

literally w0t

>Believes Canada has its own identity.
>Believes in open borders.

Pick one faggot.

Globalist

Evidence for pissgate?

obamaleaf what are your thoughts on the latest trudeau scandal? he pretty much admitted he broke the conflict of interest laws but i doubt he'll get in trouble.

>Believes pissgate
>Doesn't believe pizza gate
T. A fucking leaf

obama was a shit president. being the first nigger to take office is basically his only achievement

I ignored Pizzagate for most of its duration. It wasn't until the extremely obvious false flag that I became suspicious; The way it was handled alone is enough to raise questions.

The evidence for pissgate is an uncited Word document.

Whoa, why is CTR still doing this?

It's not they they don't believe in pissgate it's that they don't care. They want lulz from trolling the left. Acting like it's fake when they tried to push pizzagate is just trolling.

Nobody rational believes either one.

Yes, how unreasonable to believe Trump would be petty enough to hire a hooker to piss in a bed Obama slept in. Surely, he wouldn't sink that low.

There's no evidence of either of them happening.

I really fucking hate how any controversy is immediately called Xgate. Fuck you Nixon.

That will really make him think while he is polishing his nobel prize.

dont forget that the hotel was also wired with mics and cameras

dude pizzagate is fake it even had it's own shooter

You leave Dooger out of this you fuckin leaf.

pissgate is real
trump gen just tried to cover it up

Proof that niggers get prizes for just being niggers

>has a somali as minister of immigration
I hope someone builds a dome over your shitty country

Trump should nuke leafland.

time to use a new pic in your threads u faggot, two days in and you've already given yourself away u shill.

I'm pretty sure if they were really using pizza ads as code, they'd probably stop and switch to some other method unless they're complete idiots. Maybe pizzagate was on to something, but being a public investigation, the pizzagaters heard they were discovered and moved on, and are now icecreamgaters or something. There's a reason investigations like this are done by, you know, real investigators who don't post their results to the internet.

Useless leaf.

hillary STOP hillary NO

ill monitor this thread just to see the you's on your post

New fag detector

>Pizzagate at least has any semblance of evidence whatsoever
>The closest thing to (((evidence))) tinklegate has is a screencap of a Kanye West music video with shittily photoshopped yellow stains
>Still kinkshaming peefags in the current year

He gave millions of people insurance and phones.

>Pizzagate has years worth of evidence to look into. Past articles, weird instagram photos and videos, etc.
>Pissgate literally had less than 24 hours before proven wrong. Only article of evidence was a poorly written dossier.

How do I convince my severely bluepilled sister to stop believing everything she reads on buzzfeed?

got it backwards and proxy please I am so sick of getting blamed for your degeneracy. proxy as a burger, nobody notices that 99% of this shit comes from burgers.

Give me her facebook I want to have sex with her.

I could do the same thing if I used other people's money.

Its already been done, you wouldn't win a nobel prize if you could even get the level of permission Obama got to do it in the first place, you would have to make electricity and the internet free for everyone or something.