Got my copy of the book today, it's fucking amazing

>Desert Eagle Faggot Edition
my sides evaporated before liftoff

Other urls found in this thread:

keychatter.com/topre-switches/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alri sam

>mfw I'm using my copy to hold my laptop rn

I got mine by asking if anyone wanted to get rid of theirs on leddit. An MDE fan bought it from vapes but decided he didn't want it anymore so I offered him an effective refund.

I literally just oredered it 2 days ago and it should be coming next week.

I cannot fucking wait. This is going to be my cynical bedrock for months. MDE at their best is like reading Emil Cioran or listening to Anal Cunt.

>
amazing how?

Here's a page, I hope Sam doesn't mind.

I'm a cybernerd so don't mind my keyboard stash.

Honest, not Sam at all though I do wish him well.

what does the book actually do?

vapes, took a couple weeks though

It is a 100% verified safe book according to the spine, so all kinds of things. There's a dope ass Choose Your Own Adventure too.

Poor man's anarchist cookbook.

That's bullshit, there's no special recipes for weapons or bombs or shit in there. It's mainly drawings, illustrations, and prose.

Don't be a faggot cuck numale, Tim.

I paid for the PDF version thinking it was the physical book. The fucking website didn't specify that it wasn't the goddamn paperback. I paid like $60 bucks. I'll never forgive sam, but I do enjoy the PDF. Just wish I had the real deal.

print it out samizdat style, it'll be even cooler that way

the book plus shipping was like $42 or something I think, for an 800+ page book or whatever it is, that's a good value per page

plus one page in the book is dipped in DMT and / or LSD according to the preface, so that's worth the cover price

Did you order from VAPES.com or gumroad.com? If you ordered from gumroad you ordered the ebook. If you ordered from VAPES you ordered the physical book and they sent you a complimentary download of the ebook because they're nice like that. You may still have a physical book coming.

I did gumroad like a dummy. I don't mind too much though. Sam and crew got my dosh either way. It had a 'pay what you want' option, and I thought $14 was insanely cheap, so I paid $50 or $60.

Anyway, whatever, eventually I'll get the book. It's a real fuckin' beaut. If anyone hasn't bought it, you better do it. It's great.

Shit is, no offense if Sam is reading, perfect for the bathroom, from the quick take nature of much of the book to the specially rubberized cover.

I love it and am going to take it with me to my local coffee shop and trigger some lefties with it.

Apple extended II and some sort of pos board? You DT?

I don't keep POS boards nigga. The one you see's a Keytronic back from when they were good.

I've seriously thought that's what I'd do with it. I'd put it by the toilet. It'd redpill any guests who wanna poop, but it's tucked behind enough layers of irony that you can just say "It's a great indie comic."

I missed out on the first run but I'm definitely going to buy the next edition because of how good everyone is saying it is.
I was worried because some of the sample pictures made it look like there was a lot of filler/wasted space but the stuff I've seen posted looks hilarious.

Also it's irresistable, the cover is both repellant to normies and tickles the inner child of the person who is amenable to getting pilled.

>topre
I'm too old to know what that is, new gaymen board? I probably have 50 keyboards, many very specialized.

hi sam

keychatter.com/topre-switches/
Check it out.

I wouldn't say there's "a lot" of filler, there is use of open space, as a faggot graphic design professor would say though.

It's redpilled though, even deleting all the open space it'd be a good 650 pages.

I only use keyboard with switches that are at least 20 years old user. I'm set for life too.

How do you have 50 keyboards and not know what topre switches are?

Either way, they're rubber dome no matter what anyone tries to tell you. But they are a nice feeling and sounding rubber dome.

How to Bomb the US Gov't

Published By Totally Not the FBI, Inc.

>How do you have 50 keyboards and not know what topre switches are?
I told you I'm an oldfag.

Oh wow I'm on a list, it's a shoah.

>plus one page in the book is dipped in DMT and / or LSD according to the preface, so that's worth the cover price

BULLLLLLLL SHIT

>>Desert Eagle Faggot Edition

Fuck i miss Jace Connors/parkourdude91 days Jan Rankowski is just a unfunny faggot now. I don't know how he pulled off the Jace character so perfectly.

Thing is he's not telling us which page, so you have to smoke and eat part of every page to figure out which one it is.

>unfunny faggot
he didn't change user, we did

If that were true wouldn't it get into your system even if you touched it, assuming it was concentrated enough? Also gonna have to pick one of these up, should be a great memento for 2016.

WTF is this someone explain I am genuinely intrigued

I have Ehlers Danlos. Shits fucking weird.
I'm pretty sure my ballsack is normal though.

It's a secret book for members of the Alt-Right, it contains our entire 2017 battle plan.

How do I get a copy?

How the fuck do I get a copy? Just reading this interesting of it is putting me in tears

no, hes just a cringy faggot now i follow him on twitter. He acts like a retard in streams like hes trying to be sam hyde but hes so autistic he goes to far and just looks like a psycho. he was having oral sex with something in one of his videos and deep throating it. thats when i gave up on him ever doing anything funny again.

I dunno, I guess they're sold out now. I think you can still buy the ebook though.

>he was having oral sex with something in one of his videos and deep throating it
wow that's pretty numale of him, people like that can be closed out forever and only good will come of it

When's the next batch coming out?

Any aussies buy it? What was shipping time like?

>T H I C C