What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Good_Hope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_municipalities_in_the_Northwest_Territories#Charter_communities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing brazil needs to worry about. what's with your flag btw it looks pretty shit tier

shitposting

tar sands, oil and natural gas, and inuit seal hunters.

Nope, nope, and maybe

Literally nothing / Eskimos

A little bit of mining, a little bit of natives living on welfare, and a whole lot of nothing.

Literally nothing
A few nuke bases and nothing else. since most of the population up there is government actual outside product is ridiculous expensive, like 40$ for a loaf of bread

Mining, hunting, drinking, and suicide.

Quite literally nothing

Combined population of that entire highlighted area is ~100,000

Mining, fur trapping, and alcoholism. Mostly aboriginals living in isolated communities kept alive by the welfare office i believe.

Closer to 120,000 or more if you count Labrador and north Quebec.

>snow niggers
>extreme cold
>clubbing baby seals
>arguments with Russia about land ownership

Those northernmost islands weren't occupied by natives so they are technically European discoveries.

snow dindus sucking up billions of dollars of tax money

no fossil fuels??

Pic related

No if you correcting adjust the Québécois figures to the 3/5s measurement.

>A few nuke bases
Nope

Damn. It would be sweet if Canadian citizens could go and trek up amd claim land as their own, or at least put up a flag and name the area

Pretty much the same as USA but with less violence and slimmer people.

That's where the last of the pure Aryan White elites live.

Winter: Drinking, drinking, getting laid off
Summer:Drinking, drinking, making lots of money, hiking, etc.

Mining companies and natives abusing drugs and alcohol and suiciding

LeL

Not by a long shot bud. Try the B.C interior. Hell, anywhere that's not a city and has snowfall is devoid of non-whites.

Same as the rest of Canada: nothing of any real importance.

Some gold mines and drunk natives

Natural resources and 'self government'. I grew up there. You can try the traditional life, or you can get drunk or high. The winter also lasts forever and the rest of Canada are a bunch of pussies who can't handle -5 degrees.

Pretty much, unless you can land a government job. Still make a lot of money even doing manual labour but you get fucked when the projects are finished.

Northwestel monopolizes the internet up here so i can only browse pol for 2 hours till i hit my 1 gig limit then pay overages that go at a rate of $0.05 a mega byte. The funny part is that i bet somalia has better quality internet providers, like northwestel uses old ww2 era lines for their services. SAD!

So you have a lot of space to receive refugees.

>So you have a lot of space to relocate whites so the refugees can live in the city.

Nobody immigrates to anywhere in Canada aside from Toronto and Vancouver.

>So you have a lot of space to relocate whites so the refugees can live in the city.
That's what I meant.

Plenty of room for concealed mass graves, yes sir.

There is some but compared to the rest of the country it's a drop in the bucket.

Right after Brazil starts housing millions of refugees in the Amazon.

>libtards and cucks (if you get triggered by this you really are a tard)
>natives being the blacks of america
>cold wheather
>the general population being in the south while the north is more shittier
>and other stuff
i know this stuff because i live there
>

>diamond mining
>natural gas
>oil
>ice fishing eskimos
>bush flying
>ice road trucking
>nature documentary filming

thats about it

What are "charter communites" in Canada? I'm looking at populated areas in the Northwest Territories and some little towns are called charter communities, example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Good_Hope

But nowhere on that wiki page is there a link to an article decribing what these charter communities are. My Google effort was lazy but the answer wasn't apparent. Thanks.

>Right after Brazil starts housing millions of refugees in the Amazon.
I think it is easier to see a brazilian asking asylum in Syria than the opposite. We kill more people here.

It's a town so small and out of the way you need to get a charter flight (a little propeller plane) to get there. There are a lot of communities in the NWT that don't have roads or highways anywhere near them. The Dempster Highway ends at Inuvik, so if you wanted to get to Tuk, which is further north, you have to travel by plane.

It's a way to become a village without having to have a minimum amount of infrastructure that becoming an incorporated village usually requires. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_municipalities_in_the_Northwest_Territories#Charter_communities

Literally a village of fucking nothing