What would you say is wrong with the world lately, and what do you think caused it...

What would you say is wrong with the world lately, and what do you think caused it? Feels like the last two generations in particular are going in a strange way.

Is it due to the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_sea
youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, the internet is solving it. Basicly most physicists have fucked this up for us by being idiot atheists. They choose probability instead of the more general wave mechanics, which treats particles as standing waves. Because they couldn't make sense of their own bullshit, they started to make physics its own religion. Now we are at the point where we have to redefine our philosophy to advance, made possible by the internet. Why? Because now we realize we have just fucking complicated the issue and blinded ourself to basic truths Aristotle and friends figured a billion years ago.

Michaelson Morely was flawed, the vacuum energy is conserved. The Aether exists.

The internet caused it.

lmao this nigga thinks the aether is real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_sea

You'll catch up.

Attention whores haven't made physics their religion, don't be a tard.

Neil Douchbag? Krauss

GTFO

The internet only gave them a platform and a way to connect and organize.

In the past, freaks were ridiculed in their communities and they just killed themselves or got the fuck over it, now they have an outlet for support.

I am in tears and I don't know why. I was laughing but I stopped.

Tards like you spewing poo poo online has ruined the world.

I mean we seem to talk all the time about how the world is fucked, different symptoms of it. But seriously, just "why". Its accelerating more and more fucked up lately, Things are changing faster in stranger ways.

I can only imagine the internet accounts for a lot of it.

The problems of today's social climate comes from multiple sources.

>Post World War II people have become sympathetic to anyone who can be considered a victim, because of what happened in the Holocaust. Over time, this extended to basically anyone who isn't a straight white male
>Mustrust in our politicians meant that people began to care more about the opinions of whoever is considered "smart" of course when you think smart you think of scientists. Unfortunately scientists are more often than not politically inept and are insufferably liberal
>The breakdown of conservative values means that people are free to do whatever they want without having to meet societal standards, which includes girls acting like degenerate whores with unrealistic standards and boys like neckbeards dwelling in their basements posting on /r9k/
>universities have taken an openly leftist stance. a trusted source of education blatantly spouting propaganda to their students is why millenials are so damn liberal

We skipped timelines, but it wasn't a smooth transition.
The degenerates of the old timeline need to be wiped before we can move forward.

Postmodernism. We must return to respecting absolute truth.

As much as I loathe the word "cuck"... This guy is an absolute, total cornuto.

Unless he also is getting tail on the side, in which case it's all good.

Yeah that's one of the big parts. People being reclusive, communication breaking down, trust breaking down, basement dwelling, no desire to mate. Maybe there's also a bit of a gender break down as well seeing each other as enemies.

That seems like a big one

Nah, he's just a cuck

Sometimes it does apply.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

>Unless he also is getting tail on the side, in which case it's all good.
Honestly, no it's not. If you want to have an open casual relationship, fine have at it. But marriage is you signing your name and half your possessions away to another person because you intend to start a life and raise a family together. You can't ever expect to have a healthy permanent relationship with someone if you're both actively off fornicating with other people.

Most of the time I'm pretty "to each their own" about this kind of stuff, but open marriages are just degenerate and run counter to the entire idea of marriage in the first place. If you want to do that shit you should've never gotten married in the first place, it's just not what marriage is for.

The world sucked from the very beginning.
Technology and internet just let's you know of all that shit

I can't believe snaggle tooth british cucks ruled the planet for so long.

Obviously. But also saved it.

Honestly they were fine a few hundred years ago. All the inbreeding finally caught up with them.

everything is perfectly fine user. continue on with your day ty.

There are no limits for what is considered normal in society. We've basically taken all the rules and thrown them out the window. People run rampant with their own determined beliefs and morals instead of having well-grounded beliefs that had worked for our societies in the past. These people are not punished for going outside of the norm, instead they're celebrated.

s'true

They want people to feel sorry for them. They play the victim card to get the awwwww's and baaaaah's for them and just for them. And they play the victim card louder and more publicly when they see it works to get the emotional high they need.