CNN calling out fake news

You know what, I'm happy Trump pointed out CNN and Buzzfeed on their fake news. Some may say "le baby Donald". But I disagree, as a person who always checks these websites, day-by-day, and see their extremely one-sided, blatant misleading title heads. Especially considering in a week, with Trump being inaugurated. I say, let them burn, let them die off. They suck shit.Deal with it shills.

>I'm Brian Williams, I make it up as I go.

Forgot pic

He's a big crybaby. He opened the genie's bottle with his conspiratorial idiocy about China and climate change, or the birther stuff. Now that it turns back on him, he starts whining. It's a world of his own making. He'd better get used to being treated as a piece of shit and being made the target of endless disrespectful conspiracy theories.

And btw, which famous singers are going to be singing at the inauguration? It's just some 15yo D-list talent from a competition show, right?

>LOOK AT THIS PHONY GRAPH
>EVERY TIME I SEE IT
>IT MAKES ME LAUGH

>And btw, which famous singers are going to be singing at the inauguration? It's just some 15yo D-list talent from a competition show, right?

This is the kind of smack talk democrats have to settle for after getting BTFO in the election so hard.

Trump was elected because of fake news. We live in a world with blatant media bias and fake news is an epidemic. There are few if any who want to preserve journalism for journalism's sake.

I'm no Democrat. I'm an Australian shit-poster, obviously. I just think it's hilarious that US politics has been dragged into the gutter and even pop stars are afraid of getting besmirched by association. It's Americans who got btfo. Hahahahah

How can you be sure its fake news OP. Trump is probably really into golden showers, at least that what people are telling me on the internet. Can we know if its true its what I'm hearing people say, people are talking about Trump ordering the golden shower. Trump loves getting cucked by Russian whores, that's what people are saying.

Well I'm telling you I think you suck an entire african village worth of gorilla cock and because you and everyone else heard it on the internet I guess that we should all believe it mr gorrilla cock sucker.

Death spiral, fuck 'em.

>n
Look I'm not saying that trump loves getting his mouth pissed in, thats what just what people are saying. I mean only Trump probably knows if he really likes to cucked by russian hookers, but people on the internet are saying he does. I think we need to seriously consider that Trump may have been cucked and his mouth pissed in by whores from Russia, its what people are saying.

And I'm saying we really need to consider that you suck a whole hell of a lot of gorilla cock. Just because someone said it on the internet. I mean people on the internet are never wrong and never lie do they?

holy shit dude you suck gorilla cocks? thats disgusting, what the fuck is wrong with you

The point is if we consider every single god damn thing someone says on the internet no matter how unlikely or how much is against it then we might as well close Sup Forums and forget about all this because we will be essentially useless. It's called having common sense and thinking rationally.

Heard today Trump might love getting cucked by Russian whores. Sad.

Oh yeah and I hear some Nigerian prince has a lot of money he wants to wire you if you just send him $1500 for the transfer and legal fees. I mean I heard people talking about it on the internet and all so we should consider it... right?

are you the guy who sucks gorilla cock?

Even non republicans etc praised him for this, a true sign of the times and a good one.

But why gorillas? Orangutans too spicy for you?

I agree. Whether you like Trump or not, these MSM agencies have been getting away with being corrupt and incompetent. Normal people can't call them out. They have worked very hard to silence dissent. I'm proud to have voted a person in who will call these people on their bullshit. He has called CNN fake and threatened Hillary with jail. Let's just hope his policies are as honest.

>famous singers

Pretty much this entirely. They have gotten a hard on with how they can say pretty much anything they want about anyone that doesn't fit their narrative or that they just don't like in general. For the first time in a long time we have a president incoming that wont tolerate their bullshit. It's going to be great watching them get figuratively castrated when they try to keep their bullshit up.

>bbut why male models?

england is regressive

>CNN calling out fake news

They finally looked into the mirror, huh?

No questions. Your a failing pile of garbage. Your Fake News. Now what Trump will probably do will very simple, his plan will probably include having his mouth pissed in and and also getting cucked by Russian hookers, this is what were hearing his plan is from people. I could name the women that might piss in his mouth, I wont, some of them are probably in Russia, but thats just what people are saying.

answer the question waterjew:

what does gorilla cock taste like