BREAKING: General Mattis is Blackmailed Homosexual shadow government agent and sleeper cell

From Wiki:

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor,[63] who has never been married and has no children

>be James Mattis
>receive intel that meeting in the desert is actually a wedding
>has flashback to the time his mother asked him when he was going to find a nice girl, settle down and give her some grandkids
>flashes back to all the dicks he's sucked
>orders drone strike

My fucking sides when Amerifats laugh at other countries' defense ministers.

This man is what is referred to as a "cherry marine". The upper echelons of marine officers are all blackmailed by the shadow government and have massive homosexual orgies.

Kay Griggs was the wife of one of these homosexuals and exposes this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsMwVb8dA2E

youtube.com/watch?v=zyCmUKS2UjM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4N5ko2u7M8
youtube.com/watch?v=OeV87TlTjpg
oathkeepers.org/general-mattis-christmas-story/
webmd.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

this.

I've been single for six years and I'm more than likely never getting married with the way things are looking, I guess that makes me a faggot?

Are you actually this retarded?

could we have picked a gayer term than 'cherry marine' for it

he is a fuckinh General he easily could have gotten married if he wanted to but he is a fucking faggot. Listen to what Kay Griggs said about the faggot marine officers.

Or he is less compromised because he has no one close to him that can be used to turn him.

I have a feeling even Generals have to deal with Jody. Getting married, get deployed, return home to divorce papers and losing half your shit?
>MFW

Says who? Some people are married to their jobs.

>77

This. OP you really are fucking stupid.

I thought Mad Dog was based until i learned he was a saudi shill, fuck this guy.

>be general
>have Intel on thousands of Jody's and watch thousands of marines feel the Jody heat
>somehow gay for cucking Jody
This man is one step ahead of everyone.

How does it feel after slowly realizing that Trump conned all of your asses?

I wonder how that is. Is it a satisfying lifestyle, you think?

He could be a dog fucking Muslim imam and it would still be worth all of the liberal tears I get to taste for the next 4 years.

They're still too stupid to realize it

That's rite op

Everyone's a FAG

including you!

'member highschool bro???? 'member football (or handegg as the kids like to call it) and how GAY it was all these sweaty men jumping on each other, nothing masculine to be seen there, super FAGGY

What about gym "culture" lol a whole bunch of guys getting jelly of each others muscles super GAY bro

You hug your dad once? Dude that's fucking GAY, nobody does that

you better like get married and shit before people think you're a FAG, just pick the lowest quality whore you can find so at least she's cheap

>Aussie are back to shitpost

>It's like OP never heard of a beard
See Obama, an actual faggot.

Or maybe he has no family so spies and other military enemies cant blackmail him?
Maybe he is unlike other generals and is terrified of losing his family so much that he abstained from having a biological one and instead grew fiercely protective of his new family - the men and women he serves with as a soldier first, general second and the common citizen of the USA

I get the feeling from Mattis that his aversion to women is due to fear of loss more than anything else

Trump never promised putting gays in camps you retard. That was blue haired shaking whales on twitter and tumblr.

Plus he said "I don't care about faggots. I just want the most lethal military"

How more fucking blunt an answer you want defeatist shill.

Also not being married doesn't mean you aren't fucking bitches. It means you had enough sense to avoid the harpy tricks.

Can't slander the commander.

Mattis EARNED every ounce of respect he has by being a good leader of men and a fearless war chief. Gay or straight, Mattis has more men willing to follow him to hell and back than you ever will, scrub.

He earned by taking all the right cocks up his ass like that faggot shill he is.

How does it feel to realize that Trump is President and there's literally nothing you can fucking do about it?

>CTR shills still trying to be jews

OP is a dependa

Impressive. You are pathetic and will never amount to 10% of the man General Mattis is. While Trump is making America great again, Mattis will make the enemies of America afraid again.

why is she kissing his abs?

You are a useful idiot of the faggot shadow government

youtube.com/watch?v=x4N5ko2u7M8

Being gay is now shameful according to liberals.

This
You can't compromise the uncompromisable

An ex wife spewing bullshit about her ex. Very surprising....

Maddis is the one guy in trumps cabinet that MSM and libs can't criticize . if MSM starts shifting on him they automatically lose all their military viewers and supporters, even those more blue pilled. Military, marines especially see maddis as a hero, like he's the fucking master chief

Weren't you liberals supposed to like gays?

my dad once asked my grandpa for a hug when he was a kid. "Are you a fag or something?" is what he received.

>implying I am a liberal for opposing degenerate blackmailed faggots controlling our military

Mexico is such a lovely country

Nice double think.

>Mentally unstable bible-tard, salty divorced cunt makes stuff up to get on camera with the bible-tard, conspiracy loving faggot who is probably nailing her off-camera

Shocking.

Heterosexual men are so weak and pussified it isn't even funny

If the marine corp wanted you to marry, it would issue you a wife.

Based dude whom understands the Centurion story. Keep this thread up. Imma spin a sesh while figuring out how homosexual blackmail is necessary in the first place. Closets.

>I've been single for six years and I'm more than likely never getting married with the way things are looking,

These two don't sound gay though. Not that all of them do anyways. But they sound more like extreme heteros to be honest. And yes I know they are brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=OeV87TlTjpg

Why would we attack Iran when we both have the Iran Deal?

Don't beat that horse if it lands on your doorstep. What are you doing to avoid the same fate?

this.

Think of how powerful your movement could be if these men were not affected by any of their own actions. And then think about how compared to almost all of these, the latest on the President is even worse. Nobody identifies as a bisexual piss guy. Or an asexual whom only likes watersports. Plays around with masculinity too much. But then there is the Trump/Pence make out video from the convention and we start to see the types of men who are actually fucked up. The right wing has us fight. The right wing loves masculinity. But they hide themselves in skirts because women always need the upper hand when these men lose control

>Bible-tard ?

Perhaps the best book on earth and an inseparable part of our history and culture. Yet you call her a tard for believing in or studying the bible. Why are you even on this board?

I once slept with an old gringo who looked like Mattis. AMA.

>he is a fuckinh General
Precisely you stupid cunt and he's one with no emotional distractions which has made him the marine he was and is today. Last thing you need in a conflict situation is some blubbering cunt thinking of his wife and kids at a time that needs focus as bullets fly past and his wife's probably slagging about back home anyway.

>>Faggot
chan
>>Faggot
chan
>>Faggot
chan
>>Faggot
chan
>>Faggot
chan
>>Faggot
chan
>>Faggot
chan
>>Faggot
chan
Well, yes.

Why are you circumcised and also Mexican

It's actually really fucking hard to maintain a fucking mairrage and kids when you're in the military so yeah if you've dedicated your life to it you're probably not settling down permanently with anyone

mexicoons are good goys

Is that a picture of you?

Are you a Mexican Jew?

I don't buy it.

get help, m8

>1 post by this id
It's phoneposting to bump the thread. Sage boys

And he's probably been laid 1000x more than you op. He's got 50 bastards running around the world for all we know,

WRONG. faggot

This board is for degenerates not christfags. If I wanted religion I'd go to church. Go suck pope Francis, you fudge packing, servile faggot.

This. ISIS is gay. Nobody hates them.

A General Mattis Christmas Story

oathkeepers.org/general-mattis-christmas-story/

General Krulak is a confirmed faggot and has been outed by Kay Griggs

This copy pasta. Damn shills

All muslims disagree

>gay nazi marines
>THE FUCKING TRIANGLE IS UPSIDE DOWN
high quality doc from high quality Christians

So you try to denigrate Mattis while also posting under an American flag and calling americans "Amerifats", this is how I know you're not a real American and this is how I know that you care for russian intrests more than of the USA's

When Trump comes to power he should give Mattis free hand to hunt down every pinko commie LARPER like OP

fight me faggot

I'll fucking kill you like those commies back in 1989, pinko cunt

>My fucking sides when Amerifats laugh at other countries' defense ministers.

Nice copy pasta you got there

>So and so is gay!!!

I guess Middle School never ends for some people

Russians are trying hard
go back to retardo land fake US citizen

not true faggot

it blows my mind how much cognitive dissonance liberals need to have to support gays and at the same time use being gay as an insult against anyone they don't agree with it

pence already purged the homos from the white house

He's married to America

Fuck Putin, faggot

nice proxy leaf

the day of the rake is coming

Kay Griggs DOES NOT say jack shit about Mattis.

>Ex wife calling her ex husband a faggot

Big shocker. I bet she says he had a small dick too.

Try me you fucking traitor of the American flag, you think I consider commies human?

This, exactly this, the man loves his country, a true patriot

>The upper echelons of marine officers are all blackmailed by the shadow government and have massive homosexual orgies.

omg sounds hot as

Homosexuals are Demons. They really don't act like Humans at all.

>God have mercy on asshole

Did a russian write that?

i come from a bloodline of black ops killers try me faggot

you should invest.

i have a gas option and freezing weather one. price is still low so i suggest you do it. return 200% guaranteed. it will kill you in 5 years, but i wouldn't worry about it for now.

their blood has a hard time moving through all that arterial plague built up sitting here on Sup Forums eating hot pockets user

>arterial plague
Yeah work in your english...

Why is there this sudden hate for Mattis? Did he say something hurtful to some Shilllord?

Yeah. Too bad OP is too much of a faggot to be creative in his fiction.

he's married to the corps/

a true warrior

u on the otherhand

are a ragin faggot.

have fun never touching a woman in ur existence

>webmd.com /heart-disease/clogged-arteries-arterial-plaque#1

as soon as you work on your nigger teir IQ