I finally figured out why you faggots love Trump

You're so nihilistic and bizarre that you'd actually cheer on a nuclear apocalypse.

You're so depressed and anti-social that the idea of everyone else dying and also yourselves dying is doubly appealing.

You only backed Trump because of the absurdity and chaos that would come from a Trump administration. You have no attachment to Trump or to the well-being of the USA.

I do sympathize to a degree. Loneliness can drive people insane. At the very least it often crushes the human spirit.

Shut up

fpbp

Congratulations, you figured wrong. What's the next step in your master plan?

in my decade of being one of these fucking faggots i can assure you that this nihilism is backed up with an incredible amount of human spirit

that's why you whinging high horse faggots lose every god damned time

You know I'm right.

I actually wanted Hillary to win so US and RU relation could hit breaking point and we'd have really great chance at WW3.

Now that Trump got elected that's not going to happen.

Sup Forums might come off as some warmongering racist pigs that want to feed hades billions of souls, but the truth is Sup Forums, deep down, is a good group of people, that really want to help humanity for the better.

WW3 was getting so close and you guys ruined it.

Here's hoping Trump fucks up really badly and then someone like Hillary gets into office and then makes WW3 possible again.

Shut up!

sageing this thread

Oh shit you got me!

I voted Trump because I vowed as a child to never let Hillary hold the presidency. I wasn't retarded that woman honestly frightened me as a kid and now i know why.

Actually I voted Trump because he's the constitution's last chance.

pol is ironically one of the least racist and most well intentioned hiveminds anywhere

they literally want to see mankind succeed. they want evil to perish. theh dont believe in stepping on others for wealth or glory.

i guess they have nothing to lose. nothing to gain either.

>I finally figured out why you faggots love Trump

You clearly didn't.

FAKE NEWS

Trump is causing chaos in the establishment, this is good for everybody who supports freedom and wants change, hillary had a greater chance of causing a nuclear war and we don't want that

Hahahah, if You wanted a nuclear war, then Hillary is the one to support.
She wanted to attack Iran and declare Syria a " no fly zone", which would mean shooting down Russian jets.

Its really was an abserdist movement more than anything

we did it for something to distract us from the unbearable curse of the leaf.

THATS A BIG BIG PILL OP

Naah, they just like golden showers

SHUT UP

Hillary wanted to impose a no fly zone in Syria

Russia supplies Assad with military assistance and general supply runs via aircraft

No fly zone is imposed in Syria and we shoot down a Russian plane, Russia retaliated by firing a nuke into a major US city, thus creating ww3 and a total nuclear apocalypse

I voted for trump to stop ww3 and a nuclear holocaust

Delusional OP

Sage

>loneliness drives ya mad
wrong, loneliness delivered me peace and serenity.
as usual OP is a fag, sage.

UUUU

If that were the case, this board would've supported Hillary "WW3" Clinton

> Kek vults.

Obama spent more on nuclear weapons than any other president in USA's history. And he promised a world without nuclear weapons.
He sold weapons to ISIS, almost started a war against both China and Russia.

Oh but yeah, right. Minority rights. More important than a fucking nuclear world war.

I voted Trump because Hillary would be the continuation of Obama's policies wich are basically fucking the whole world up while everyone thanks him for being such a wonderful person who helps people.
Trump can introduce SOME change at least.

So...did you want a cookie or head pats or something for thinking that up?

this

OP is redpilled about Sup Forums

>You're so nihilistic and bizarre that you'd actually cheer on a nuclear apocalypse.
Eeyup
> You're so depressed and anti-social that the idea of everyone else dying and also yourselves dying is doubly appealing.
Ideally I'd get to watch everyone else die first.
> You only backed Trump because of the absurdity and chaos that would come from a Trump administration. You have no attachment to Trump or to the well-being of the USA.
Fucking right.

All that aside, Trump was the best choice. Politics in America had turned into a farcical shitshow where 1.5+ out of every 4 years were spent furiously debating which corporatist empty suit would be the one to fuck us over and give all our money to Big Oil or Big Insurance or Big Military.

fake and gay

>Trump more likely to cause nuclear apocalypse than Hillary
>Muh Russian Boogeyman

A Clinton administration would have been objectively worse for nuclear war, as she was funded by Saudis who hate all Christian nations and want them destroyed, and she desperately wants to confront Russia, the only other white nation in the world right now.

Saging your bait thread and praying for you desu.

Nope, wrong on all counts. But hey, insult people more, surely that will win you support.

kys faggot

I just don't understand how people are so goddamn stupid not to understand this simple fucking concept.

OP, choke on a wheelbarrow worth of cocks and die.

actually no I really want to just Make America Great Again.

because all women frighten you because you're a faggot and you like big nigger dicks in your ass

>ou only backed Trump because of the absurdity and chaos that would come from a Trump administration. You have no attachment to Trump or to the well-being of the USA.
Those who have taken the Hi Pill, yes. But Kek's warriors fight for more than one cause.

Can´t tell if bait, CTR or JIDF
sage goes in all fields
OP is a faggot

To make that clear: I don´t care much about american elections, but Hillary was cancer and Trump the antidote. He is redpilled when it comes to muslims and immigrants in general and also based as fuck.
Also he is an aryan and a conservative republican. There is no better trigger for the leftist LGBT feminist cucks.

so you figured out we're cowards that act out on a website no one cares about, not even us

It's obviously b8 but if we wanted nuclear war then we would have voted hillary

Too bad its blue

Nice armchair pyschology bro, you can fuck off back to plebbit now.

better image

TAKE ME DEATH

I AM YOUR SLAVE

i'm just hoping trump nukes suriname because siri won't understand him when he says nuke syria

seriously fuck suriname they can all burn in hell

yeah no you're right i pretty much don't give a fuck and was happy to vote for the biggest troll in the US to lead us either to total victory or the depths of hell. we shall see

i didn't come here to make friends you fucking nigger

If you're over the age of 21, please consider suicide. The world needs less brainwashed idiots like you.

The Mayans shit the bed in 2012 so we had to get the ball rolling ourselves.

Are you fucking retarded? If that was the case, then we would have supported Clinton, who would be getting ready to start nuke war with Russia in T minus 7 days.

Fuck off, shill.

i'm going to screencap this thread and post it on r/EnoughTrumpSpam just to show the world how ignorant Trump supporters are

TRUMP WON AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY ABOUT IT

Congratulations to me! I got yourself got! Now what's the next step in my master plan?

Not so much on the first two, but dead on target with the third one. The next four years are going to be the best reality show ever. I'm grateful to all Trump voters for making this spectacle possible.

The opening act is just finishing up. After January 21, the main show begins. I'm seriously looking forward to every minute of it.

>brainwashed to like Trump
Who would have done that brainwashing, exactly? The MSM in the US and even here in Germany have done a witchhunt on Trump and still do it today.

You are a fucking moron, americuck. Please not only consider, but immediately perform suicide with a 12 gauge shotgun from the nearest walmart.
You have proven the stupidity of your countries inhabitants yet again, mongrel. Even a nigger would be smarter than you.

Your other option was Hillary, like your previous other option was McCain.
Can't USA have better candidates? And besides Rubio right now is calling Putin a war criminal. It's really amazing how unaware he is that he's totally a puppet and doesn't sees any American crimes. So who would you pick?

This is true and is exactly how I troll with a Trump acct on various social media platforms.

We're bored.

Trump Time will be 4 years of guaranteed happenings, pranks and lulz on a geopolitical level.

You're right.

i copypasted the first two points from an /r/politics thread.

the third point is my own. i agree with you, comrade- this is going to be fun.

The MSM doesn't need to convince an idiot that he's and idiot. An idiot can convince himself he's not an idiot while everyone else basically knows he's an idiot. They're just to respectful to ruin his fun.

you're just some angry leftist crank. judging by your writing style. I surmise you are an ugly straight girl or angry lezzie.

>You're so nihilistic and bizarre that you'd actually cheer on a nuclear apocalypse.

If this was true, they'd vote for the candidate that wanted to start WW3.

>pranks and lulz

Yeah cause kleptocracy is soo funny...

you think ukraine will be re-absorbed back into russia?

No, that only would've happened if Hillary won.

>Sheer on a nuclear apocalypse
We'd have supported hillary for that.

Nope. Trump is clearly a better President than Hillary could ever be.

Your stupidity OP is also why you made the wrong choice and why you don't even understand us.

fuck off normie faggot

if we wanted that we would have voted hillary, faggot.

sage, report for offtopic

I figured this out a while back.

I've found OP goys

I would say no, because Russia would be seriously punished for this.

But IF the EU breaks up and Europe is in chaos, there will be no spare attention to give to what Russia is doing.

What Putin wants is to annex what he wants and for the world to be in chaos at that time.

He's back to Stalin's 1939 strategy.

i surmise that you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>implying MSM did not go apeshit to try to label Trump voters idiots or sexist racist bigots
>implying MSM is "too respectful" to call people who have a political opinion opposing their narrative idiots
>implying i (the guy you just got BTFO by) am an idiot
>projecting this hard

Back to the oven you go.

Brilliant fucking analysis! I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister!

I look forward to the violent destruction of the United States.

It's time this decadent and decaying excuse for a country met it's fiery end so that something better may take it's place.

your country is dumb in enough to think the world believes you murdered 6 million jews

Of course.

This too.

I was optimistic on the chances of a US civil war if Clinton got elected, or an unmanageable invasion of Russia. Or both. It was going to get spicy in any case. Now the seasoning is present, but it's not Cayenne pepper level.

I'm a softy though. I don't actually want complete destruction, just a little destabilisation and maybe escalating chaos.

Hmm, not sure if OP trolling or just a glorious winged faggot...

I suspect the latter.

yeah, that must be it, anything else dumbass.

they wanted to, but they couldn't because jeb! wasn't on the ballot

I actually look forward to getting up every morning and finding out what new outrageous drama has happened overnight. I cant wait until Trump is president, and things -really- get rolling.

Sup Forums is on the threshold of a new golden age. It is not possible to even begin to predict events over the next four years, but I can predict that many of them will be glorious.

I'm just bored with too much time and money on my hands desu. Normal "fun" things are not that fun anymore

Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia. Did you miss that?

Hi there Weebsley, you fucking Faggot.

BUT HER E-MAILS

But it is though. Better sit back and enjoy it all while you can

OP had been found out. DOX this faggot

Holy fuck lol

DOX
DOX
DOX

PURGE THE FILTH

NO MERCY FOR LEFTIST KEKS

THEY ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS AND ALMOST AS BAD AS THE KIKES

how many cocks can you fit in a wheelbarrow?

i'm not Weebsley, but feel free to spam his inbox.

Sup Forums is chaotic good

> thinks we supported trump because we like war and blowing stuff up

While that might also be true. We mostly supported trump to troll leftist cucks like yourself. And i think we can say we did a pretty good job too.

Suck a dick, maga motherfucker.

This.