OP being a faggot like usual.

Yup
Grindr. Or dont even try. Men know what's "up". Get hard bro

so fucking cute :3

ENJOY YOUR BAN

Become a cute trap.

i wish i had someone like this ;_;

Are you me user?

Here's my thought on the matter. Do like the Samurai. Keep a bitch around for breeding and raising your offspring and your main bro around for any real pleasure. Women complain about sucking D or if your cocks too big so just keep a breeding mare around,toss her cash to shut her face and save your love for your bro. women are evil and disloyal as fuck but you need to raise white birthrates. Fuck i'm gay as hell and i am marrying my best friend to pump out some sons and a few daughters.

>77
what did kek mean by this?

You can almost hear the foreskins beating off

>become even more mentally ill
No thanks.

But you are so far away.

where is that from?

Another /fit/ reunion

also reported and saged

I also don't have a six pack but its the internet. We can have e-boyfriends. Unless you are anti-racist bavarian in which case fug off.

There is a preciously shitty mum somewhere responsible for each one of those mentally ill freaks.

Decent post. Surrogacy is aight too methinks

There is no such thing as "fucking" men. Your mutual masturbation sessions aren't sex.

>huu huu k-kids will all be niggerlovers like me so don't have them
Ah, so you're a race traitor. Got it. Well, get in the oven then.

>me on the left

Most of them were the victims of sexual abuse as children. Homosexuality is the result of mental trauma.

You guys should have no problem with gays as long as they are tall,handsome,intelligent,white as hell and fill a quota of at least five offspring. Now tumblr and FB tier fags need to go to the ovens.

Kill yourself pissbed

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
Join today to find the redpilled gay Sup Forums bf of your dreams!

MODS

>Women complain about sucking D or if your cocks too big

Lmao no. quite the opposite

Eve where are you save me with your nagging. Smegma. And circumcisions

You don't aspire to be /fit/? I am Bavarian though. But I hate Muslims and niggers.

Women hate sex. They prefer getting fat

Whatever you say leaf. Who cares what a canadian thinks? Fucking maple nigger.

>whatever you say
>who cares
K

Its not in the cards right now. Maybe after I found the right guy but for now I'm comfortably fat.

your not even a real country,your the retarded nigger baby of France and Britain. They sent the criminals to Australia and the retards and poop eaters to Canada.

Matriarchal trauma is number 1...sexual abuse is number 2 but far behind and still compounded by number 1's active or errant facilitation of number 2. All fag mum's are the same.

I just find this a boner inducing picture and it is womany to try and kill this. Then i see your literal womany photos but dont bitch ok. It's ok. We can become friends and ill blow your mind

Your awful burden is your mum's blame faggots.

Let the healing begin.

Fuck off rabbi. By fucking women arent you a mofo? Does it mean you have a shit dad? From the Bible on down you guys led the degeneracy so you flop around on the floor like a penis

Sorry about your shitty mum fag. You should drown her as visceral therapy.

Dont you have a suicide culture? Dont you understand women had man fall as humankind? There was just a thread on japanese mom boy incest. Im trying to fap here ffs

Still mad Trump won?

Lesbians have lovable but ineffectual dads, Fags have absent dads either physically or emotionally.

Drown your mum face up so you can engage her in a wordless conversation overflowing with unspoken meaning.

Thanks asshole im completely soft now. Do you wanna see it faggot? I have looked at this from all angles. A lot of men I know had shit dads and clam dig. What about the XQ28 gene? I don't want to talk about this. Something happened in the garden and you can't make me become any different. I just read what you say and I see opposites written all over it. This leave it to beaver shit is the reason why we have such a shit society