Redpill me on Ukraine. Should Russia occupy?

redpill me on Ukraine. Should Russia occupy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlvX9-Pkmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It depends on whether you sympathize more with the FSB or the CIA.

>cuntry

Russian never occupied and will not occupy anyone. Check your facts straight.

my CAWK should occupy that babe in the pic

State Department stages a coup in Ukraine against a democratically elected leader with Russian sympathies, so they can install a pro-western shill. What a surprise, people don't like that too much and move to separate!

Russia never occupied and never has.

So reach a truce - figure out which land you need and make a demand, build a wall, get it over with. These things need to be wrapped up before Pres. Trump comes in.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization

you commie faggots deserve the hell nation you made for yourselves. go get drunk on potato liquor and fall into a lake.

Ukraine and belarus econonies are completely ruined - even if we "occupy" them it would just backfire at us.

>gimme
>dat
>boi

comrade, I'm sympathetic to your cause, but lose the VPN, you're clearly not american.

It was definitely a CIA funded movement, but the separatists that protested in Maidan weren't led by the CIA/State Dept, had no special equipment or anything. But why exactly did he order all of these people to get gunned down in the capital square? Did he just not realize this would get him impeached? If he was legitamate, why would he do this? Why would parliament vote to impeach and convict him? Why would he escape in jet plane to moscow? Why did he take $10,000,000 bribe?

I see you point, but russia never wants to discuss these things.

Fake country useful to nobody. Let Russia have it.

good video explaining it
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlvX9-Pkmc

Shouldn't even exist desu, it's a meme country. Let the Russians or the Polacks have it. Same with Belarus

Ukraine Slava

bump

>hurr durr, commies

Our brainwashed be others on our stolen clay lead to ruin action by the Jew.

We should take them back home.

>I'm clearly not American
According to you? Why, because I refuse to buy into a MSM that has been trying to push war with a country I have no interest in conflict with because they want to wipe out whites? Pretty impossible to prove to you otherwise because I'm not breaking OPSEC to show you my driver's license.

To your 2nd point:

So you admit that it was a CIA funded movement (via NGOs), you really think they'd leave anything to chance? Those weren't his security forces taking potshots at the crowd, more than likely PMCs, etc. I'd get the hell out of dodge too if I was being setup by foreign elements to cause my ouster, nobody wants to end up like Gaddafi.

>Aids ridden jew ruled shithole with aftica tier economy and corruption

Yeah i dont think anyone needs this joke of a piece of land.

Im from ukr myself and i would never return there. Most people are just shit that are like african jews, lie and steal.

No, and Ukraine should do whatever it takes to stay independent. There is basically no chance that Ukraine could have any good future under Russian domination. With Europe it would be hard but at least there's a chance.

Good video. thanks

>wanting to JOIN the EU
wtf i love russian supporters now

>NGOs
America has plenty of foreign NGOs and groups that push for color rebellion here. They don't get slaughtered by the hundreds in the street though. Did the CIA make the Ukraine president gun these people down? How exactly did the CIA get a majority of parliament to impeach and indict him for mass murder?

I don't want war with russia any more with you, don't care if they take donbas or crimea or any other marginally valuable portion of Ukraine. It is of little concern to me or most of Europe for that matter. I just don't see how the former ukraine president didn't just bring this on himself and then got eaten by leftist in his own country.

The russians btw have outlawed all foreign NGO entities from operating in their country. Should america follow suit?

>be ukraine
>1992
>finally independent
>strongly anti russia
>3rd nuke arsenal in the world
>2nd powerful fleet in europe
>3rd weapon arsenal in europe
>30-40% of all ussr machinery and industry
>large natural resources
>big population
>having tourist destinations
>2017
>worse than moldova
>hurr durr russuans didit

>backfire

Except that Ukraine holds the key to the pipeline of Russian gas going into Europe.

It's best to occupy Russia or at least subvert Ukraine with Russian puppets that neglect the military like Yanukovych.

Ukraine/Belarus/Baltics are super important economic gates into Europe and buffer zones.

I thought the plan was to turn it into federalized little warlord/feudal states but keep it intact. The west imported a bunch of Jews to operate the federal government, no? Even that tie-eating slime Saakashvili.

BRAAAAAP BRLRAAELAPLPELEEPEHHHHPHFFFF
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP*
Oh dear...did you smell that? W-would you like to come closer?
*PFFFTFFFFFFBRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
Oh my goodness! That surprised me! Hmm? You wanna get a little closer?, oh alright.
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHH*
Oh my I...I think I made a mess, would you care...care to...to lick it up?
*PPPTTHHHHH*
How's it taste? I had had some taco bell today
Mmmm that's nice lick it all up
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPpth*
I know you got a whiff of that heheh, I'm all tapped out! Oh! What a mouth full you have! Care to share with me?
Mmmm yummy~~~

XDDDDDDD

>30-40% of all ussr machinery and industry
weren't most of these kind of useless without raw materials?

I thought ukraine still mines coal, but they don't make steel because all of the iron ore they used came from siberia?

I'd think everyone would be better off if russia went out to the dneiper

You guys didn't do much better until muh oil and gas boomtime. To be fair we really did try to subvert you, but you were much better at fucking yourselves over than we ever were.

>Should Russia occupy?
No. Because we don't want to feed 40 millions hohols for our expence, nor we have money for that.

Sounds like hru hru...

Russia should wall Ukraine and middle Asia

would they do that if there was no oil?