Hey goyim I have a question

if an israeli jew made all Sup Forums users richer instead of poorer, would you still hate jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCOzqP9Dt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=dJd3MgIcbnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAS KIKES

Gib market tips kike

yeah okay you filthy goy but I'm still curious about the answer

The Jew comes shining through! Learn to breathe dirt.....soon.

Depends. Would you stay in jewtopia and stop messing with my people? If it's just cash then no deal.

I don't have an issue with Jews, and don't understand the anti-semitism meme.

I'll still take the money tho. I'm poor as shit.

SKF.

He who giveth can also taketh

I've been thinking about using Sup Forums users to manipulate cheap stock value stock, just like (((banking))) establishments do

IE start a thread in which the OP designates an extremely cheap stock, like 3 cents, and all users present buy like 100 of them causing a sudden value spike that the rest of the market might think its some sort of trend and start buying too making the value skyrocket temporarily, prompting all users ITT to sell before the ruse is over

I have used jew lawyers
In turn that made me richer and allowed me to stay out of jail.
Yet I still hate the jew.

>if an israeli jew made all Sup Forums users richer instead of poorer, would you still hate jews?
You can bet your ass that I'd immediately suspect that I was being fucked over in one way or another in exchange.

Good one Sethlehem....really convincing.

If you give me free shekels I will begin to love jews my greatest ally!

You would just raise the rates and the money would be worth exactly what it is now.

It means absolutely nothing.

gibs plz moshe :3

I'm not Jewish and barely fucking understand Judaisim. It's just another desert religion to me. Why should I give a shit.

But it turns out that you own all the stocks, and no one ends up considering it a skyrocket, now all the goys in the thread are left with worthless stocks.

I would never take money from a jew.
Not because I don't like the money or hate the jews, but because it would probably put me in debt.

Fuck off, kikenstein.

>would you still hate jews?
I don't hate jews

yes
no money in the world is worth as much as an innocent life
jews kill people, corrupt society, and are the roots of evil in our world

the point is that I net $800 while you make $100 at best. it's still money though

Yes

FUCKING JEW

I love it though I'm in

Yes, you are a jew. We saw the flag.

>rich
you mean gold, right?

>I've been thinking about using Sup Forums users to manipulate cheap stock value stock, just like (((banking))) establishments do
>IE start a thread in which the OP designates an extremely cheap stock, like 3 cents, and all users present buy like 100 of them causing a sudden value spike that the rest of the market might think its some sort of trend and start buying too making the value skyrocket temporarily, prompting all users ITT to sell before the ruse is over

Hum a pyramid scheme you mean?

The old pump and dump?

You win they loose?

Get a job.

>I would never take money from a jew.
>Not because I don't like the money or hate the jews, but because it would probably put me in debt.
/thread

yeh, I'd be happy to be rich by breaking the law and participating in your "pump and dump" scheme whilst you jew us out of the money.

>the point is that I net $800 while you make $100 at best. it's still money though

Get a job.

>I'll still take the money tho

you already are sheklahem, you already are

i'm not poor because I'm uncapable of being rich . . .

I'm poor because there are principles I value more than money.

I'm a jew. Manipulating IS my job.

I would use the money to end his life.
>I could hire an assassin or just buy a ticket to Israel and kill him myself

If somebody is asking the question, this is the answer.

NO + $ = YES (jewish formula)

then the jew would be using us.
How about we get the 8 and you get the 1?
Yep that's the problem with the jew.

>>I'll still take the money tho
>you already are sheklahem, you already are

Your greed always enslaves you because you want wealth for yourself not your children.

JEW + job = getting jewed

How does one even convert to Judaism? Great Grandparents were Nazi, Great Great Uncle was a kike.

Can you explain or give me a defence of settlements and why they are not bad. Thank you.

I can see why, you probably feel the frustration of the guy he fucked over for your earnings
it's really nothing new among you filthy goyim, you've always been hypocrites

european nobility did exactly this, used jews as an excellent way of overriding the church's ban on usury, by creating jews as middle men instead of lending money to peasants directly
then lords taxed the jews for easy profits, and still had the nerve to hate the jews for being jewy. you fuckwits don't change, but at least we can use your own greed to feed our own

I'm waiting.

>I'm a jew. Manipulating IS my job.

No. Your job is making funny films about being the worlds scapegoat and occasionally being the worlds scapegoat.

I'm interested in being able to afford rent and food.

I'm also not Jew. I actually don't get antisemitism. Red pill me you fucking faggots.

well if they weren't there, we would shoot less arabs

a real reason i am just curious if there is a legitimate argument for them

find a synagogue and go to it
Jewish doctrine tells them to not try to convert people but Judaism has a bunch of different sections now

Read the Israeli flag posts, dude.

Except in this case I was the one doing the jewing

>I can see why, you probably feel the frustration of the guy he fucked over for your earnings
>it's really nothing new among you filthy goyim, you've always been hypocrites
>european nobility did exactly this, used jews as an excellent way of overriding the church's ban on usury, by creating jews as middle men instead of lending money to peasants directly
>then lords taxed the jews for easy profits, and still had the nerve to hate the jews for being jewy. you fuckwits don't change, but at least we can use your own greed to feed our own

Never a borrower or a lender be.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCOzqP9Dt9E

Clever schlomo..

As a servant of Kek I have a desire for chaos.
Therefore I will continue to poke you until you unleash the Samson Option.

>a real reason i am just curious if there is a legitimate argument for them

Storing Russians outside Europe.

Can be easily dismissed as faggoty trolling to get you riled up. I've seen worse from the Americans.

Give me a reason to be antisemitic. Like an actual reason beyond a Sup Forums meme.

A P O L O G I Z E

He is unironically telling you that he likes to kill goyins. Why don't you believe?

Because it's not trolling, it's real.

It was unintentional. Racist.

Checked
KEK WILLS THIS.

Every single rich family i know spoils their kids, buy them anything they want

>implying money is worth more than culture
go back in the oven Shlomo

>He is unironically telling you that he likes to kill goyins. Why don't you believe?

Everyone likes Kebab removal.

Yes.

>Every single rich family i know spoils their kids, buy them anything they want

You are poor then?

From their own land? Wait till you are next.

When battling the jew one must wield a?
1)axe
2)magic wand
3)coin purse

Yes.
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

>if an israeli jew made all Sup Forums users richer instead of poorer, would you still hate jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=dJd3MgIcbnA

Think about it.

What you are suggesting is called pump and dumping and kim dotcom went to jail for it a while back

Yes. I don't base my life around material wealth like a kike.

500 different people from half a dozen nations buy stocks. good luck getting anyone on trial for that

>covers up israeli symbols on jets before attacking
>unintentional

kek

We'd pull a jew on you and run off with the wealth before you take it back.

Your country is almost solely responsible for materialism and its decay on society. Fuck off.

No, but in tons of denbts, also am not op

>source needed

what meme should we invest in?

teva lost 25% and counting...

>From their own land? Wait till you are next.

Good with that. They can phone the English and ask for advise. Hope they have a spare thousand years for getting nowhere.

Our primary national trait is stubbornness and refusing to be eliminated.

Not him but are you trying to say capitalism from our country did that?

but whats the point of attacking THE GREATEST ALLY???

>500 different people from half a dozen nations buy stocks. good luck getting anyone on trial for that

You really need a job.

>No, but in tons of denbts, also am not op

Never a borrower or a lender be.

why do people hate jews? give me some real examples? just because a lot of them are successful or because u have been brainwashed by palestinian or some bullshit media

And your ancestors where all criminals that breed with abos.

The kikes my have taken over America but at least we were important enough to get taken over.

>Implying that jews will face jail in Israel for an international financial scheme.

Rich as a token tribute of your fiat currency or rich as in the restoration of White identity and culture and a promise to leave us alone?

throw some of the worst jews under the bus and we'll give you a gold star

I only hate satanism and pharisees. I don't care about being rich or poor. I have every opportunity to make myself richer (or poorer), with or without jews.
Plenty of both in all races, yours is the root.

Israeli Jews aren't the problem, diaspora Jews are.

And apart from that, I don't want to be rich. I earn enough to make a living, and that's enough.

Kikes have brainwashed others and each other. They are not successful. The only reason you think they are is because they have warped what successful means.

well, the actual point is basically creating what we call Field Facts. In the long run it's just a question of what's more powerful, arab birth rates or IDF's firepower. and there are about 6 precedents in favor of the latter

in practical terms it's next to impossible to effectively evict and resettle a large settlement once 30,000 or so israelis are settled in it, and the palestinians know this. that's why every single jew that moves there is a problem for them
all the israeli settlers that were evicted from Gaza, for example, barely numbered 10,000 people, and even that was a massive anomaly.
if we settle 100,000 jews surrounded by 50,000,000 arabs, it's still a reality that arabs have no effective way of erasing. in the case of a true all out war against the arab world in the future, we can expel a massive amount of palestinians to Jordan, etc, because unlike our own settlers we don't need to worry about resettling them at all, turning this entire region jewish and ending the problem forever

Fucking Jew. Tell me more though.

Fuck off you dumb fucking redditor. Why are you even here? Take a hike, kike.

Imagine if millions of normies in the US and EU went onto Sup Forums and subsequently found out about the Isreali Mossad agents who were arrested by the NYPD on Sept. 11, 2001 driving white trucks loaded with explosives and carrying a fake work order from a known mossad front company to do work on the fire prevention systems in the World trade center towers starting two weeks before the attacks?

If millions of goyim suddenly knew about the "kurtzberg bothers" and "magic heating & plumbing" i think geo-politics would change DRASTICALLY

An axe.

>well, the actual point is basically creating what we call Field Facts. In the long run it's just a question of what's more powerful, arab birth rates or IDF's firepower. and there are about 6 precedents in favor of the latter
>in practical terms it's next to impossible to effectively evict and resettle a large settlement once 30,000 or so israelis are settled in it, and the palestinians know this. that's why every single jew that moves there is a problem for them
>all the israeli settlers that were evicted from Gaza, for example, barely numbered 10,000 people, and even that was a massive anomaly.
>if we settle 100,000 jews surrounded by 50,000,000 arabs, it's still a reality that arabs have no effective way of erasing. in the case of a true all out war against the arab world in the future, we can expel a massive amount of palestinians to Jordan, etc, because unlike our own settlers we don't need to worry about resettling them at all, turning this entire region jewish and ending the problem forever

Why do you export body armour while your own troops have a shortage?