My girlfriend is thinking about breaking up with me because I voted for Trump. Guys...

My girlfriend is thinking about breaking up with me because I voted for Trump. Guys, give me advice I don't want to lose her.

Not going to work again, faggot.
You gave yourself the best advice already, Suicide.

horribly cringeworthy texting

Pathetic.

this smellls of ctr

Say you did it out of social pressure and pity for the white working class

This isn't relationship board, fuck off. Savage.

kys
y
s

faggy canadian

If this is real you should be ashamed of yourself.

Stop having autistic conversations with yourself you fucking faggot. I'd sage but I like attention whoring. Get the fuck out, NYPA, etc etc.

You're fucked OP.

Stop being a cry baby bitch.

Hit the Gym, Get a Tan, Eat Right, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Don't be a nigger.

You posted this same shit yesterday.

Fuck off & go to sleep

you wont lose her dude. she might be salty for a week or two but just dgaf and shell be back. Just tell her she needs to grow up and leave it at that shell call you my bro

Man the fuck up user and tell her to fuck off. Grab life by the dick and masturbate.

Also this.

If your a nigger kys, if you are white you betrayed your race with that shit,she is just a walking pussy, pick your worthless ass back up and find someone with the same views as you faggot

>>Sup Forums106891227

jesus christ kys

Look at that first text. You really think he's the sort of person who is "not gonna give a fuck"? Come on now be realistic, he's a faggot leaf poster - his girlfriend is probably his world.

*kisses on the neck*
*notices bulge*
OwO what is this?

>leaf
>voted for trump

Kill yourself, my man

Damn son you text like a thai whore

How about you man up and stand for you viewpoint. You could also explain to her why the whole racist, mysoginist crap is bullshit and that she is a fucking stupid cunt if politics ends a fucking relationship jesus christ.

its a shit test

This is completely fake.

Women don't care about politics.

Stop shifting up my board plz.

Holy fuck you're such a piece of shit little manlet.
"Please don't leave me, I need a woman in my life despite the fact she is clearly a bitch because it justifies my existence"

fake and great

The levels of betacuck are off the charts.

This is what happens when you don't have testosterone and at least 6 inches of cock.

dump that bitch, you beta faggot

Talk softly to her,while pulling your belt off your pants,it works.....

Fake as fuck

Fucking report this spam

>LEAF

>old thread dies, make new thread with the exact same format 30 minutes later.
>expect no one to notice
Pick only one.

> I voted for Trump
From canada, retard?
Also even if true. 18-24 is the group least concerned about politics, grats for picking gf with mentality of 70 yo gramma, dumbass

>groveling
No wonder she left. You're only a money generator to her now.

Fake and gay

This is a repost of spam I saged and hid an hour ago. Lazy mothrrfucker just reposted it. This is not legitimate content, do not reply to it.

Show her trump isn't a misogynist, racist rapist?

>*kisses you on the neck*
>threatening to kill yourself over a breakup

If you think this bitch is worth it then fucking do it you massive fucking faggot.

Guys we all know it's a shitpost you're just supposed to play along. You guys are no fun

be crypto next time numb nuts!!

tell her
>I miss you so much already.. I want to nibble on your neck and whisper my love to you
>I was just playing with you about trump, you really think I like the orange idiot?
>I hate his mannerisms the most babe
>bullshit to the side, I actually voted for harambe
>c'mon babe, sorry, I just have a very delayed, dry/vulgar humor that's just not for you
>can you forgive me? I'll stop talking about politics, you are more important too in my life sweetheart
↑try to tell in face/call/video chat...
not through text... she needs to hear
(scientifically proven, sutble change in soft/lower pitch voices helps calm and puts her in good mood )

a leaf voting in a US election, who would have thought???

this may be gay enough to be real.

drop that ho immediately

Don't give in to her little shit test, let her know you're serious by threatening to kill yourself. Send her pictures of your bloody arm holding a knife. If you lose her, then your life has no meaning and you will never be happy again.

>I voted for trump
>that flag

Disregard leaf, acquire freedom

Fuck white people ? Hang yourself !

die psyop troll

Women love it if their bf sucks dick, go suck a dick now, leaf.

THIS SAME THREAD AGAIN? HOLY FUCK KYS SPAMMER.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

look at upper left, it's the textnow app

The OP is texting himself and you all took the bait.

OP, how dumb can you be to not ensure that something that simple could tear apart your dumb fantasy?

>tfw "Drumpf" poster doesn't even have a significant other to even fake a text

KEK MY SIDES