Lil Wayne Drops Redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=i_uFl-nNaIc

Lil Wayne is fucking redpilled (so is Kevin Gates) I don't give a shit what you say he's the black Donald Trump.

What he said about BLM i'm sure you have seen those interviews. I'm not shilling for blacks or anything and yes they need their own country, but i'm sure as you know they're not all retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have an upvote

WOW LE BASED STREET NIGGER

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

I recall him going on ESPN First Take and getting shut down by Shannon 'The Baboon' Sharpe for saying he has never experienced racism. While I think his """music""" is trash, he is definitely brighter than he looks.

^
#

These are now Sup Forums upboats

Of course not all of them are retarded.

Even guys like Killer Mike are sharp as fuck compared to other left-wing talking heads. There are plenty of smart guys in Hip Hop.

>Killer Mike

are you trolling me right now? dis nigga shilled hard for bernie sanders

I'm not saying that, I just like Lil Wayne and he is a pretty cool guy. Like i said I still believe in Separatism and against race mixing, and I am not aware of any white women that Lil Wayne has fucked or had children with (He has 5 of them and is fathering them)

He has so much music he has put out over the years that his good music is jaded by the bad pop meme stuff. I realize that there are a lot of people who do not like rap at all though.

This fucking nigger disgusts me.
I cant even look at him without wanting to burn his fucking degenerate faggot hair and pulling out every single one of his piercings with pliers.
He has such a fucking chimp face that i want to tow away his jaw with my own fucking hands.

How can you allow such abomination to be a greater part of your (((music Industry)))

poor black people are easy to redpill.

I've been thinking we should redpill more of them to help destroy the DNC/ neoliberal voting blocks in the US

And he's still a lot smarter than a lot of other left-wing talking heads like I said. What's your point?

you can hate him for being a nigger that's fine just step back and realize he's driving a narrative that we agree with.

until this niggers starts talking about jews and how they are the ones in charge, not whites, then i don't care what he says

>judging people because they have facial piercings

lol I know plenty of far right people who have them, I realize that you're probably like 35+ years old though so I understand

this is unironic shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8

I think you should give people more credit
also you come off like a bitter cunt, just from scrolling by

dat flag...
nice

>I'm not shilling or anything but here's me shilling
fuck off nigger enabler, this is why USA is soon to be third world country

We have known about Lil Wayne being redpilled for a while, he and Kanye both work to subvert the jew, though we suspect Kanye may have been reprogrammed by mkultra shortly after the election

I hate beaners

have an upvote

I hate beaners too.
Wish we could go "RevoluciĆ³n Mexicana 2 :Electric Boogaloo and kill at least half the population

damn

>mfw Weezy F. Baby is /ourguy/

Well isn't that happening now with the riots?

Fuck you Uncle Bob. Could have prevented all this degenerate music.

People who are as successful as lil wayne tend to be intelligent

Look at Gucci Mane, look at his fucking name
yet that guy got put into prison and turned his life around
Not many people are intelligent enough to do that

>when a big nosed fat lip nigger shucking and jiving for sheckels says racism doesn't exist

I did this subtly at work by making sure the Trump rallies were always on and turning it up a little whenever he talked about fixing inner cities and ripped on Hillary. I swear by the time the election came about I had 6 Paterson former sheeboon (now upstanding black conservative women) voting Trump.

Also don't underestimate the hatred blacks have for (((them))) Properly redpilled they could become useful allies.

Below coahuila the country is filled with subhuman spics who want every single fucking reason they possibly can for chimping out.

They just want to break shit,steal shit and fire shit up.

>Lil Wayne
Why is his face so dirty?
Why does he sound like he's got a mouthful of cocks?
Why is this little dirtyfaced nigger with speech impediment so rich?

Americans you're fucked up and alien. Great culture, fuck yeah.

>kazakhstan

Dude your country a dumb

I dont fucking care if he's a nigger but there's not a single person, who isn't a retard, that couldn't see the potential of this video.

Would do some real damage to normies if viral. Someone with a reddit acount go post in the r/the_donald I know faggot OP definitely has one

>strings of drug convictions and DUI's
>nogging out and beating fans up
>doing drugs until you go nuts and get caught owning firearms as a convicted felon
He's valuable only because he validates every bad thing you can say about a nigger. Even with large amounts of money he just can't stop nogging.

>upstanding conservatives
The thing is, "the tools to enforce law & order" and "fix the inner cities" are massive law enforcement presence, stop & frisk, broken windows policing, and likely in some really bad areas they need license to kill Duterte style, maybe more.

Only the most cucked of blacks would welcome his law and order into their communities. They can't be consider conservative. Don't get me wrong, we gotta do what we gotta do because nignogs are literal animals and must be treated as such, but the 10% of nogs with brains certainly oppose Trump's plan to fix the inner cities.

Why do you have russian names but look like chinks?

Nigga is a modern day black Gollum

He's valuable because he makes music, which is something not many people can do.

He lived life like he was still stuck in Atlanta. He's not the only person that got rich and wasn't able to separate themselves from their roots.
Hopefully he learned a lot from his stay in prison, which is looking to be true.

kek appears to allow it

I can't tell, did he actually shoot himself in the chest? is this some kind of metaphor? Also this dudes hair is fucked

Go back to wherever the fuck you're from

I was talking about redpilling black women, which is a very different thing than trying to fix black men. The girls I work with from Paterson and Newark and other Jersey shitholes are disgusted by the violence of thug culture and almost all exclusively date outside their race by the time they hit their 20's. They may start out as democrats but they value masculinity and security above all else and numale white boys disgust them almost as ghetto thugs.

And at this point most law enforcement in black communities are black or minority now anyway.

#LilWayne2022 say it with me. #firstblackpresident #niggerslikeobamadontcount

>they're not all retarded.
And lil wayne is your exhibit A to prove not all black people are retarded? The nigger can barely speak

Is that MUD in his hair?!

no, retard. It's blonde hair dye

Not really. If he's not calling out ((them)) then he's not pushing anything. Same with anybody else. They are just another stooge unless otherwise.