Friendly reminder that between 1845-1852 upwards of 2.5 million of my countrymen were purposely STARVED to death and 1...

friendly reminder that between 1845-1852 upwards of 2.5 million of my countrymen were purposely STARVED to death and 1.5million emigrated CRIPPLING my nation and as a result over the next hundred years an estimated 4 million emigrated even after the initial damage had been done. This was a purposeful genocide that destroyed any chance we had at becoming a global power.

>muh holodomor
fuck off Ukraine at least those people starved so the nation could industrialise and become first world rapidly, my people were murdered for no reason and in greater numbers and proportions FUCK UKRAINE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
ighm.org/exports-in-famine-times/
holodomorinfo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4n28XVADekI&list=PLk0otbA6KW5qnOAYVsxI9UA5kj9wdc4et&index=11
globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fuck Ukraine instead of Fuck the English

You deserve what the Sasanaigh did to you

Who cares about irish people?

Are you even trying Irish?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
They had worse, estimation STARTS at 2.5.

they were also taken as slaves to america

reparations to the irish when?

Eternal potato strikes again!

>wikijewpedia
fuck off shill

its true anglos are the shittiest race on earth
they made usa
>abolish slavery
>import niggers/pakis
>establish saudi/suni islam
>race mixing
>holylwood
>central banking
>petrodollar warfare

Whats worse?

A potato Nigger or a African?

The eternal iberian.

>all these newfags trying to mess up Sup Forumsprod and Sup Forumstaig relations over the last few days

>potato

A Potato African.

Until literally RIGHT NOW I thought Ireland was a made up place - like a bizzaro England that was sometimes used in fiction.

You're not all leprechauns are you?

>fuck off Ukraine at least those people starved so the nation could industrialise and become first world rapidly
>Ukraine
>first world

Oh, and of course
>Ukraine

>fuck ukraine because my people faced similar misfortune

why are we always trying to out-sad eachother? everyone has had terrible atrocities committed by and against them at some point or another.

why can't we evolve beyond this endless bullshit and fingerpointing? We live in the here and now. and in the here and now we've got to focus on important things to PREVENT shit like that from happening again.

Current Priorities:

1. Fight off the muslims
2. Stop (((them)))
3. Dismantle the catholic church

>estimation STARTS at 2.5.
And never ends. Sometimes it looks like there were 500 mln people in Russian Empire, otherwise you can't explain all victims of the regime. They add all, people who died of diseases, people, who made a homoside and was convicted, all victims of civil war, all people who might be born during this period and somehow didn't.

daily reminder, that population of ukraine was growing during hohlodomor

It was not similar, that's the point.

wtf am I looking at?

And Ireland still can`t recover from famine

Look at "Укpaiнa" it means total population of ukraine in this years

You will never wake up in horror to realize that your country is almost entirely filled with a wide assortment of giant pansies.

Nobody cares

Your country never tried to do anything of value even when given the help. You are all just a bunch of drunken stupid retards who can't even hold parliament without screeching autistically at each other

~2 million? You're like a baby watch this.

I believe, that Putin will provide aid to new IRA and they make some interesting shit in Northern Ireland

A lot of us Irish live on in other nations, enjoy your collapse while we live on in. ugly fucks.

similar as in, lots of dead civilians for the benefit of a few bankers, with suspiciously enlarged noses

But population was growing

Says the dog cock sucker

Enjoy unlimited migration you stupid cuck

Even worse they were forced to interbreed with niggers creating the famous African Americans or in other words DOUBLE NIGGERS!

Nobody cares. It's your own stupid fault for being so reliant on one food source.

Ukraine is a non-country whose people never mattered much. The great leap forward was more impactful on history though as far as famines go and I have no reason to care about that either. The Irish people have never been really important so the cost reward for lives doesn't even matter. Victim complexes are shit anyway: no body likes a looser let alone a sore looser. You're alive and didn't starve: go do something important to change people's lack of care for your people. Make them great or shut up. And quite with the communist revolutionary crap, you make all whites look bad with that shit.

Say your words right or you'll be spitting out pubes for the second time today.

>few bankers
>Soviet Union
When will they start to teach Burgers at schools?

Are you excited for the rest of Ireland to declare independence from Britain and join you? (Or will those Ulster people be a problem still..?)

>fuck Ukraine

fuck off Putin shill

Hillary, you have to login, it's not funny anymore.

>implying
WE DID HAVE OTHER FOOD SOURCES BUT BRIT FUCKS LIKE YOURSELF ROBBED US OF IT

while my countrymen starved you and your people continued to export rich foods abroad from my country. And only reason we only grew potatoes is because the land distribution system but in place by british shits insured descendants of farmers had less land than there parents, reducing farming land per family each generation to the point that we could only grow one crop because it was only energy source good enough for such small sizes of land
FUCK YOU

I am not an expert on this, but it seems the fault was on your own stupid folks?

sauce: ighm.org/exports-in-famine-times/

>communist party leaders, the NKVD, and all their associates had no benefits

>Ukraine is a non-country whose people never mattered much. The great leap forward was more impactful on history though as far as famines go and I have no reason to care about that either.

You do, because it shows the dangers of communist ideology, and Jewish-led regimes.

What the fuck is wrong with you? People constantly exploit any crime done against blacks and Jews, of course crimes against whites and Asians should be mentioned.

i`ve been obosralsya, but it`s time to blame russian hacker for this

Lol, most of them were shot to the 1939, what a benefit, Stalin had no fair suite to be buried in.

Then it seems to me that you guys willingly let the anglos fucked you all in the ass. The land was called Ireland, and the people on it was called Irish, and you guys choose to die of famine but not of liberation? And now you call out for suffering? Isn't now time for a little bit of self-reflection, instead of useless whining?
What are you going with this argument anyway, seeking reparation and become le happy tater farmer?

>filename isn't "Jimi Hendrix Experience.jpg"
>being this new to Sup Forums

>this was a purposeful genocide that destroyed any chance we had at becoming a global power

Because you were well on your way to achieving that weren't you paddy?

Get out of my country you potato nigger subhuman reeeeeee

>7mln people
>No reflection in population statistics.
I wonder how does it work.

Goes to show that stupid people hold the longest grudges against the wrong people. Irish with their famine, northerners with their mines blaming Thatcher when it was the unions and Labour who fucked them

Cleansing of stupid people fucking when? They are pretty much the barrier to removing foreigners as well, with every white person useful and at work the libs can't use their "replace layabouts with migrants" bullshit

>they made usa

Nothing wrong with that.

>>abolish slavery
Jews brought the slaves in the first place.

>>import niggers/pakis
Jews did it. They were behind the 1965 Immigration Act, and practically every bit of liberalization of immigration laws.

>>race mixing
Jews are behind that.

>hollywood
Jews own it.

>>central banking
Jews.

>petrodollar warfare
Jews.

Also, the Holodomor was caused by Jews. Jews controlled the USSR.

Alright, this is obviously a kike thread.

You can see where they annexed eastern Poland between 1935 and 1940.

the land owners who took our produce as payment were all brit fucks these weren't unpatriotic irish exporting they were BRITISH invaders.

you just backed up what I said right above you

Not only Poland, there were baltic states and part of Finland as well.

>at least those people starved so the nation could industrialise and become first world rapidly
When will this meme die?

The British did nothing wrong.

the british empire was built on the backbone of hard working irishmen you owe at least a third of your wealth to us and STILL we're a more comfortable nation to live in than you fuck off britshit

Funny thing is, it turns out Brits were right and you all deserved to starve.

>didn't know how to grow a potato
>blames everyone else
>literal subhuman

Take a look at yourself. You're this angry about something that never affected you, and you're mad at people who weren't even alive as this took place.

You're making yourself look like a fucking idiot.

As an ancestor of one of the smart irish who left that godforsaken island i feel no pity for those retards who couldve feasted on all the lobster and crab they couldve handled if they wouldve got off theor narrow asses and instead starved waiting around for a fucking potatoe to sprout.

Yeah something is being slid

>that never affected you
I deserve to live in a proud and rich nation, you took that from me and we won't forget it just wait

Reminder that these threads are made by kikes. They seek to cause infighting between "white" countries.

The fact that they're defending the Holodomor at the same time (which was caused by Jewish Bolsheviks) gives it away.

If only there were some way to harvest food from all that water surrounding Ireland

So this means that the Soviet Union acted in much the same way as Germany at the time did, only the west cared because it appeared that Germany was the bigger threat to their hegemony.

>literal european nigger chimping out
day of the second potato famine when?

>We wuz Potatoes

there is
that's why people who collected the data for 1937 census were shot or imprisoned

>deserve
As a chink, I would like to point out that you don't even deserve half a potato. My family was local doctors for over a century yet my family eventually still have to scramble to the other side of country for survival. Do I deserve anything better? No, but I can work out better things. Being a fantasy historian does you no good, and your tempers would be far better if channeled for purposeful and constructive works instead of spitting overly chewed words on this chinese cartoon forum.
Doesn't this make you exactly the same as those of your ancestors whose collective efforts cucked themselves into this great famine? You fuckheads never learn.

DAY OF THE SPUD

I dunno it's probably you yanks fault.

Anyone who's interested in the Holodomor should at least read this.

holodomorinfo.com/

I thought it should be common knowledge at this point but the videos linked on that site only have a few thousand views.

youtube.com/watch?v=4n28XVADekI&list=PLk0otbA6KW5qnOAYVsxI9UA5kj9wdc4et&index=11

> my countrymen were purposely STARVED to death
Another MUH GORILLION
>destroyed any chance we had at becoming a global power.
WE
>fuck off Ukraine at least those people starved so the nation could industrialise and become first world rapidly
Now you defending commies. Into the trash, you deserve it.

>ukranians starved
About as important as the table tennis championships that year

Nope, there were no concentration camp in soviet union, and no ideas of global domination.

And also could you fucking stop with all that:
>HURR DURR UKRAINE HURR DURR HOLODOMOR

It's like jews MUH HOLOHOAX, when millions of other people died, too!
Why the fuck do you ignore the fact that millions of other people died during the very same famine??? Russians, Kazakhs, Caucasians! And there was another famine, ten years prior to Holodomor, it hit exclusively Volga region, mostly populated by Russians and there was also millions of dead!
Yes commies were monsters, fuck them. But everybody suffered equally under them.

Sean, my surname and the Y chromosome I carry came to England at some point between 1841 and 1851, so this directly concerns my own very existence. But you need to realise that "the Hungry Forties" were a thing in England of the time, too. And the results of the blight in parts of Scotland were even worse than in Ireland. No government of the day, anywhere in the world, had the modern day attitude, or even notion, hardly, that its duty was to directly FEED its subjects. More could have been done, sure, but this sort of thing wasn't really felt to be part of the role of government at all in those days. The Whigs in charge had a peculiar ideological hold-up that didn't help (Laissez-faire economics), too.

Once Irishmen (like my great great great grandfather actually resettled in England) the state treated them like any other Englishman (i.e. shit for the most part, but there you go). It wasn't a pointed policy of extermination. Maybe a few cunts actually on the ground in Ireland had such ideas cross their mind, but it would hardly have helped them in their desire to charge high rents, would it?

>Why the fuck do you ignore the fact that millions of other people died during the very same famine??? Russians, Kazakhs, Caucasians!
Very similar to the British Isles situation in the 1840s famine, yes.

In the Russian case, it was the crop grown - WHEAT - that was important in the '30s, not the ethnicity of the growers. There were soldily ethnic Ukrainian parts of the Ukrainian SSR untouched by the 'holodomor' for this very reason, based on local agricultural/geological conditions.

I'm sure you feel that way, Jew.

It's still a perfect example of what communism and Jews do when they're given absolute power.

This, this, this.

Irish are subhuman. Every "Irish" person who ever accomplished anything of note came from England. The famine raised the average IQ of Europe by 15 points.

>Anyone who doesnt give a shit about my history is an EVIL JEW

Its late in leafland, back to bed.

>This was a purposeful genocide that destroyed any chance we had at becoming a global power.

Like you would have ever become one...
If you can't kick the anglo out of your country, you deserve the anglo.

Just found out about this. Wtf?

>During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.

>In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

"Indentured servants", my ass. Irish were were sold and bred like livestock also. Except this would be too much cognitive dissonance for special snowflakes to handle...

The British are truly despicable.

Why do you have any reason to hate Ukrainians and even defend their massacre because of Jewish Bolsheviks unless you're:

A) A communist
B) A Jew
C) Both

What have they done to you?

Not politics

Dude I love Hendrix.

>The British are truly despicable.

No nation of any note is without such nasty events in their history. Much of what you post is exaggerated, of course, thanks to the massive sob story industry, primarily directed at the market of gullible Americans. You have to realise that English convicts were treated the same in many cases. And this was from a time when an Irishman didn't look or sound like he does today. The mediaeval dress, alien language and general appearance of many of these people would have made them seem quite barbaric to many English of the day. I'm not condoning anything, just putting it in a bit of perspective.

I have little to no sympathy for potato niggers. Because All you do is talk shit about Americans that want to take pride in their Irish heritage and take interest in Irish history, so fuck you all. The best Irish moved to the US, the second best died, you are the unrated leftover remainders.

All Irish should die. All Scottish should die for similar reasons as listed. England is cool though.

Underrated

>hate ukranians
Nope even worse. Completely indifferent. Dont give a shit what happened to them then or now and find your tears amusing.

Not everyone can be proud to be an american, sucks for you dog-job-dude-weed-Justin "castro" trudeau-bro. Your PM got cucked by fidel and had to raise your theatre loving twink profiteer.

Gas yourself Jew.

Also Trudeau's father, Pierre, was in fact a Soviet sympathizer. He's the one who started our current immigration policies in the 70s. All thanks to the cancer called "communism" that you kikes started.

wow, i like the memorial, very nice

look at this and laugh

No fury like a Colleen scorned...

irish upset me=they should die
you sir are a retard

finest selection of statistics, straight from the Soviet Ministry of Truth