Vegan denied Swiss citizenship for annoying locals with her veganism

>A vegan woman has twice had her application for Swiss citizenship rejected because annoyed locals object to her "loud" opinions about animal rights.

>Nancy Holten, 42, has lived in Switzerland for more than 30 years. There, applications for citizenship are determined by local governments -- sometimes with input from residents.

>And among the requirements are that a person is integrated in the Swiss way of life and familiar with Swiss customs and traditions.
And therein lies the issue the residents of Gipf-Oberfrick have with Holten.

>She's repeatedly spoken out in the media against cowbells, church bells, hunting and other traditions -- which the residents consider Swiss values.

>So, the municipality turned down her application for citizenship in 2015 and again last year.

>"Shortly before [the applications] she had begun to fight against various Swiss values such as church bells, cowbells, livestock farming, hunting, pig racing, eating meat, circus animals, mouse-catching, giving out milk at school, etc. She did this above all in the media," Urs Treier, a spokesman for the municipal council, told CNN.

Why does this foreign bitch feel the need to change an entire's towns values? Can't she go virtue-signal in Saudi Arabia?

she is american

bitch be crazy

Hitler was a vegan. Meat eating is degenerate.

Is Switzerland the most uncuckable state on Earth?

This is fucking great

Dumb bitch, they should hang her in the town square

This

i wish i had a trust fund, id go to Switzerland, buy a mountain shack and just do my own thing. Never bothering anyone.

>pig racing
>it's real

She is actually Dutch.

Wtf I hate Americans now

Solid kek.

based swiss i wanna live there now wtf

Based medpacks

She needs to go back

Check'em and keep up thre good work.

Virtual signalling to who? Leftists virtual signal to improve their reputation, not because they believe or care about something.

she must be like the embodiment of this joke

When did Vegans turn into crazed cultists?
The majority of them are fucking nuts.

so basically a jew, we portuguese know very well of your jewish ways you filthy sea jews and this cunt proves once again your nation wrecking ways
Being conquered by Hitler almost redeemed, almost...

I didn't know we had beef with Portugal.
I thought we stopped messing with the less relevant countries tbqh.

>muh hitler
Go away stormfag, Sup Forums is a Zionist board.

Hitler was Zionist. He wanted to move all Jews to Palestine, but they resisted.

this is true

Madagascar, actually. The problem is that 90%+ of Natsocs misinterpret his idea about the Jews, and unironically believe in gassing them all.

>pig racing
>mouse-catching

med kits know how to have a good time