24 years old

>24 years old
>Never seen a black person in my life
And I live in a big city, regional center. Your excuses, eyewitnesses of niggers?

lucky boy, I just need to look at the street from my windows to see niggers.

There is a Somalian coffee club in my street.

Are you in Paris?
What is it like now?
I havent visited since the 1990s. How bad is it?
I have to say it looks fucking bad on the news.

No, Bordeaux.
But I remember when I was little there were no black people to see. Paris is a shit-hole because of every fucking people in it. They are trash who look down on the rest of France but always invade us when they go on vacation.

That's because they are extremely fucking rare, thank god.
t. Saw a nigger on the bus as a kid

Blacks in Russia are very rare and usually well-behaved, it's the central asians who are the problem here. A couple of weeks ago I passed by a group of blacks on a street , they were speaking french.

You know what to do

Can confirm, the ones that I saw were pretty civilized, and I think that's because there's so few of them.

double skinny mocha latte?

Saw like 3 in my capital city in my lifetime, that was it

A university.

I grew up in Philadelphia and went to public schools. My neighborhood as a child was known for being racist white trashy so I didn't start seeing nigs a lot til middle school. I've called many nigger to their face when they deserve it. Feels good

I was born in Atlanta, Georgia

I was born in America.

>24 years old
>Am a black person
Sheeeeit

My excuse? I actually travelled outside my city/country

I've only seen 14 irl
I live in a small town in WV.

Lived in Jamaica queens until I was 11. My entire family was red pilled because of this.

It was like being sigorney weaver in gorillas in the mist,

Huhuhu you are our little bitch, continue your whinning faggot

And yes, because of colonies where we spread civilization, you 26% muslim country.

John Wilkes fucking Booth

Lincoln was gonna send them back. But nooo, muh death to traitors.

>>Never seen a black person in my life
You know we give you guys shit, but tbqh I envy you.

I see what you did there

i grew up in a very wealthy and white/asian part of san diego and went several years without seeing a black kid. when i met one in 4th grade i remember being surprised that his saliva was still white.

Live on Kazan and could see 1-2 black in trading centres a day (they probably Indiana). And Chinese sometimes. Most of them are ((((students)))) (one relative told me that they're very dumb at studying and learn there because of politics)

Only see a few here, most people here are mulattos though, or are in denial of being one.

Fucking actors always doing the most retarded shit

I see a few every now and then on bus stops, I think we have a couple dozen African medical students in the university.

>walk through university
>see nigger with local muslim churkas
>nigger talks to them in churka dialect
My world will never be the same again

God bless Russia

Seeing Russian is just as depressing as seeing a nigger.

>lucky boy, I just need to look at the street from my windows to see niggers.

Lucky boy, I only need to look at the table next to me at the canteen to see niggers

Why Finns are so butthurt about Russia? Worse even than balts and Ukrainians. I could not see a thread with Finnish posters without complaining about Russia, even if this thread not about Russia and post-soviets Union politics.

It's not butthurt, It's called knowing that Russians are unclean filth with no manners. I don't know why does Trump even like you

Only saw some in Greece selling counter fir shoes and glasses and all kinds of shit.Must admit some of them where whiter than some Greeks.

> Worse even than balts and Ukrainians
Actually balts and Ukrainians on Sup Forums pretty good and friendly, I never seen one of them to complaining about Russia to be honest, but Finns are kind of retarded.

Its true. Russians are pretty fucking gross. I feel as uncomfortable around slavs as I do around niggers. Chicken kiev, beef stroganoff and vodka are great tho

Welcome to Paris, beer beer 5 euro beer beer, you buy? you buy? Selfie sticks and keychains 5 for 1.

Fuck off nigger, Chocolatine are real and stay cuck in your expensive and shitty city.

Saw one while at the gas station today, I looked at him for like 2 seconds and he got all mad, said "get the fuck out of my face..." and then muttered "Bitch..." while walking towards the restrooms. Keep in mind I was at least 10 feet away from him.

It actually kind of spooked me as I'm pretty small and weak. It's just reinforced my distaste for these "people".

Slavs are light-skinned niggers anyway, not that much of a difference familia.

>56%

More like 8-10 euros for a beer in Paris.

56% white country > 80% slav country

>Welcome to Paris, beer beer 5 euro beer beer, you buy? you buy? Selfie sticks and keychains 5 for 1.
How much for pair of your children?

whatever you say mister

> Lucky boy, I only need to look

we dont have as good of a police system as you do.

There's crimes in Japan?

There are a few blacks in Belgrade. They are either sportsmen or students from Africa. Hating blacks here is stupid as fuck, African countries are friendly towards us and they don't behave like animals when they come here.

People who couldn't handle Japanese society lashing out.

Once a women sent 800 threatening emails to Oda after her husband who was working for him was laid off and she got arrested.

>8-10 yuro for beer
What?

I see one everyday when I look in the mirror.

>Lucky boy, I am an abo

Lol, why would you visit /pol? Unlike Jews, black people doesn't seem to have a resist against hateful messages.

idk why all the blacks selling counterfeit wrist watches on the streets here

Been here for too long my friend, long before this board opened. You get used to the hate after a while, then it turns into a sick pleasure.

I live in Chicago it's like a zoo. They were hilarious to go to school with. If a Brit narrated the everyday occurrences of a nigger it'd be pretty fucking funny. Most niggers are just as annoying as you'd imagine. I have met a couple decent black people however. Maybe not intelligent but they were polite.

years old
>>Never seen a black person in my life
>And I live in a big city, regional center. Your excuses, eyewitnesses of niggers?

I've seen two times. :(

26yo, Rostov-on-Don

"I count six shots, nigger"
"I count 2 guns, nigger"

>sick pleasure
Do you have cuckold fetish?

Could some of you Russians help me out?

I often see chinese and black people around the biggest university in my big proviniconal city. And I heard stories that local girls actually like to fuck with blacks without any "romantic relationship". Btw you can easily meet black people wearing african ethnic clothes in resorts of Black Sea in Russia. They offer to take pictures with them for money. I really hated them becuase they were really annoying at offering this shit to you.

give me something to say

I wouldn't call it that. Rather, I enjoy the hate here at times. I love it when people can express themselves, as for the cuckold thing nope.

Do you know many other black people? Do you like them?

>Rather, I enjoy the hate here at times
Those estrogens that they mix in water is god damn thing.

>White city
>Niggers in it
All Belgradian sub-humans should be deported and replaced by Vojvodjanins who had to feed 50 godzillion retards in Yugoslavia.
Also friendly reminder that niggers operate like Muslims.The Muslims in Sanjaluk don't do shit,but muslims in Bosnia sure thought they could do shit before they received a proper greeting from us.

Could some of you help me out?

I see them daily but haven't talked to one in 6-7 years

>early 90s
>local newspaper announces that there is a nigger in town
>whole town goes to town hall to see the american nigger play blues
>he plays really good

Of course I know other black people, I know many of them and it's about 50/50. I'm white people will say the same if I ask them do they like other white people.
Oh come now, this stuff is nothing new to me. The statistics, information, IQ studies, all of it.

>Growing up in rural Bavaria
>Not a single foreigner in any village within 10 miles.
>Saw my first nigger at the age of six on vacation in Italy
>around the age of 9, good friends of my mom's cousin visit us, they're from Ethiopia, speak perfect German and have well paid jobs
>from now on they drop by for tea or dinner a few times per year
>one time my dad calls the guy "neger" (German equivalent of negro)
>said negro gets very angry but my dad refuses to apologise
>says he won't say the word in the negros presence again, but claims there is nothing wrong about using the word
>they leave angry
>never heard of em again

Niggers just moved into my building, only giving me 3 months of peace between now and when the last niggers moved out.

Of course they have a pitbull that is trained like shit and barks all the time and of course 4 of them are living in a 2 (possibly 1) bedroom apartment.

This was supposed to be out of their price range. Running out of places to go desu. Send help pls.

Consider yourself lucky.
My neigbors are Mexicans, packed ~100-200 in a 1 bedroom. They're literally destroying the 2nd floor of our apartment complex due to weight, but the manager is too terrified of the ACLU to say anything.

Now I'm sure I just have to drive 10 minutes to find a nigger
I see niggers, muzzies and shitskins everyday on the fuckin train or at university.
Sad.

Well at least I had a nice childhood.

>calls the guy neger
>neger gets very angry
Neger angry cos he's neger...

I was in russia in december, had a surprisingly decent time, bratan
do you live in east russia?

Then fight back you wimps. I've sat here for years watching you niggas talk about superiority and now you guys can't even handle a simple neighbor. If it were me in your position, I would have made sure they got my complaint message.

>0%

Last time I saw a black man was when I was in Bosnia as a kid. He had a blue helmet and silly face.

I am a flag related who lives in South Carolina.

Far north actually. I'm from Murmansk. Guess it's too cold for POCs to survive.

Call the fire dept.

>would have made sure they got my complaint message.
>complaint message
LOL.

LOL
you do realize the neighborhood i live in has the highest property damage rate on earth, and the second highest home invasion on earth right?

Fighting back is a death sentence.

Central Asians are not that bad, at least they're somewhat civilized and actually work. The real problem is caucasian churkas.

They are everywhere in Pa. I'm finding that they are moving from surrounding shit states (NY, NJ, Maryland, etc.) to Pa bc things are more affordable here and to avoid law enforcement. Pa is really bad in many areas.

The most northern parts of the U.S. are the only safe places left.

That's autism mate

they don't speak english

You won't ever have to worry about me coming there my friend.
I just realized that.
And? Do you want me to come help you so you can live safely?

The niggers at my university are all retarded as fuck, yet most of them work for Siemens.
They got a job/education many people would kill for just because of some retarded quotas.
All of them are bad at German and english and even worse at everything technical/engineering related.
Also they smell. They often use so much perfume it makes you wanna puke, but below that perfume you can still smell that distinctive shit/nigger smell.

>Central Asians are not that bad
Shut up Nazif.

user as you must well know, at a certain point nigs are gonna nig. I have conveyed to them train that fucking dog.

I can't really do much to get them evicted as I live in cuck central and it would backfire on me more than it is worth removing annoying niggers.

My downstairs neighbor tried very hard to get the last pack of them removed and all that ever happened was bullshit memos getting sent to everyone about "please don't smoke any substances in the common area of the building".

Long term plan is find a very red county on this electoral map and GTFO.