Are american women beyond redemption?

Are american women beyond redemption?

>43% have a backup man
your fucked

>tfw when I'm the backup man of six different women
You're damn right I'm fucked. :^)

i've never even heard of a backup man before in my country you are really fucked

>tfw backup man

95% are, but I'm sure if you dig through the shit long enough you can find something at least tolerable.

My long term girlfriend left me for her backup man after asking me about marriage and me saying I don't want to ever get married.
During this "divorce" between us she stole most of my friends, since the backup man was a old friend of mine, and very charismatic, and most people preferred to go with him when the divide happened.

This coincided with me not caring much about much, though I am not sure if it happened just before or just after the events.

The tide is starting to turn against women being whores. More men are waking up to men's rights stuff and realizing how badly they're being fucked over by a culture that rewards female sexual disloyalty.

>men's rights
what a joke that stuff is

Western women are beyond saving in my opinion.

The majority of them lost pretty much every non physical feature that made them loveable.

And don't even get me started about the fact that they are ruining our society while also trying to gain more and more power.

Yeah, it's better to do nothing at all and let the bitches take over and destroy our civilization

>43% have a backup man
That fucker can have her.

>let the bitches take over and destroy our civilization
what are you actually talking about its not an elaborate conspiracy by women, its jews pushing the destruction of the family unit in the media and women always gravitate to the mainstream opinion

>50% said their partner was aware of the backup man

classic case of biased polling. the poll almost certainly was picking women who were open about their sexual preferences and were more sexually active, so there's a systematic bias here first of all.

then you have the fact that this poll has no information on the range of numbers, or even that the respondents picked were actually fucking women. combine that with the mean most likely being used for the statistics (aka average, add up all numbers and divide them by the amount of numbers there are, this gets skewed if there's 20 women who have had 2 partners each and 5 women who have had 40 each) instead of the median (half of the numbers above, half of the numbers below, a bit more representative in this case but they should have given graph with breakdowns anyway) and you get a shit poll.

i don't believe it.

Shit like this is why I love being single.

Lets hope.

Okay. Enjoy raising your wife's son.

You are a fool to question the methodology. Human beings look out for their own self interest and women are on a shorter timer. They cannot afford to waste time being single if an otherwise steady relationship should fail.

Around half of people cheat. Why would there be a lower number of people who just have an exit strategy?

The poll has nothing to do with number if partners. Thsee are percent values and make no mention of average number.

You spend half your post arguing about statistics that aren't in the image.

Just know that they mostly give up and slow down on the backup man once they are married. They do not need an exit strategy at this point and they are no longer on the same time restrictions. The evolutionary payoff is gone; you are far more likely to have someone cheat because they want more than to have an exit strategy.

Why hasn't he killed her?

Because it is fanfiction.

No woman is that brazenly evil and also lazy. The ones that are that sociopathic are real go getters, career types. Pink collar administration types that fuck their way to the top and incinerate any threat.

>Backup man
That looks like waiting for scraps and being a huge cuck to wait when she gets sick of her current bf.

If it happend in reality 100% she end up with her head blown.

Was you exgf backup man based Dinko?

>No woman is that brazenly evil and also lazy

Never ceases to amaze me how many people are this naive

>needing to ask permission to do shit as a man.
Fucking hell don't lower yourself to women's level.

more infographics

Haven't women always had backup men?

Like they literally aren't capable of living alone on their own, so if one relationship immidiely goes south, they jump on the next one.

Backup man = Beta orbiter

So 10% of 43% are fucked

WOW ALL WOMEN ARE BAD

>literally 5%

5 in 100

>what a joke that stuff is

i know, just bend over and take it...

Backup men are a thing apparently. When I ended it with my most recent failure, she was dating another guy within 48 hours. "Love" my ass, if you want loyalty get a pet fish or something that can't run away

That's what you would think.
In reality though they are all the same.
no less than 4 times have I met a woman I considered to be "tolerable" or even fun and enjoyable to be with and every single time it devolves into the same old shit.
By the last one I just said fuck it. My soul can only be ripped out of my body so many times before i decide I don't give a fuck.

>50% are aware of backup man
Well no surprises that women fuck around when 50% of """white""" men are cucks.

All of this. I'm done with women, dating, and relationships in general. I'll just go my own way from now on

fucking disgusting guys who are confessing their love over sloppy seconds

>tfw 18
>all women I know in age group are corrupted sluts
>have actually heard girls talking about their back-up man
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw acne, aids skellington build with scoliosis back that never got fixed, autistic as all hell around women, 5'11

I'm fucked aren't I?

>bakuh mohn
beta faggot who waits used pussy.

dont worry for the man he can replace that dyke bitch with 10 others.

>the back up man is also the first partner's boypussy

>MGTOW
>Redpilled

You're falling for the sandman Jew again bud.

A large number of men have always had a problem with infidelity. Women are the counterpart to men, so why is everyone surprised that a large number of women aren't loyal too?

no you're not.... you just need to build confidence.... most women can be had if you build the impression that you are their and everyone else's superiour...

seriously, look at all these shitcucks who are supposed to be someone...

i have a friend who had basically the exact same problem, convinced him to learn the guitar and start performing... he didnt do nothing about his appearance, but he got some confidence and now he gets puss thrown after him

I'm just going to keep making Operation Babby threads until you retards actually get off your asses and reproduce.

MGTOW retards are a massive joke and are the same level as atheists when it comes to retardation.

>american
Have a bad news for ya, it's the same shit everywhere in the world, somewhere it's even worse, in Japan for example it's not even considered a cheating if feelins are not involved.
The world is fucked up beyond redemption.

Good goyim, keep tellin them.

Haha it's not like the people behin MGTOW are kikes or anything....

Oh wait! They are!!! Go out and reproduce you fat sack of shit. You're falling for the sandman Jew

It's not surprising, but not pleasant at all, how I'm supposed to find good loyal wife if concept of being loyal is laughable these days? everyone is full of themselves and only care for themselves, shit like:"grow up, marry and be good man" is a fucking joke, everyone just want tou use you and then throw away if needed.
Fuck this shit I wanna get out from this planet.

Yeah sure, because that's exactly what kikes want, people who actually aware of injustice and don't wanna live in literal slavery.
>reproducing
I wish, but it ain't gonna happend until the ods will change.

Kikes want extinction and MGTOW is pretty much an extinction program for white men. You aren't having kids because you're a lazy lonely Slavic Shit for brains who is too busy fapping to cat girls and won't actually fix your birth rates.

You can't fuck 2D cat girls so what's the point reproducing and fixing your birth rate is the right thing. Kikes hate it when you have white children. Kikes love it when you don't have kids at all.

>this
I just want to raise my sons to be honest hardworking men like my father and his father before him, but I'm not bringing children into the world to be raised by a single mother who divorced me for half my shit and half my pay for 18+ years who will convince my children I'm evil and abandoned them for no reason.

>Are western women beyond redemption?

ftfy

Then you're pleasing the kikes you moronic fuck. If you actually think this then you're a joke. Go out a reproduce and stop pleasing the kikes at MGTOW.

So how do I avoid the problems of female disloyalty and divorce courts raping my cold corpse without just knocking a bunch of white girls up then fleeing my responsibilities to my children like a dirty nigger?

Loyal women have this problem too.
They put themselves out there just like you do, but end up with men who cheat and lie to them.
The problem is that cheaters pretend to be "loyal" instead of being open about not being able to be committed to anyone. This causes people who are actually loyal to end up with the wrong people instead of loyal men and women ending up with each other.
Loyal men and women exist, but it's rare and they seldom pair up with each other because of these reasons.
I know how you feel about not wanting to be on this planet anymore, it all feels like a joke and a game.

Look at what you're doing? You automatically assume their isn't a woman out their ready to have kids. The birth rate would be fine if you retards actually bothered reproducing. But no you pull an r9k and go the Elliot Rodgers route.

HAVE KIDS ALREADY YOU LAZY FUCKS.

NO! Be a loving father who loves his kids. That's all that matters.

>kikes want extinction
Let's be serious, no one want extinction, powerhungry elites would prefer slaves, especially if they live in poor conditions.
>You aren't having kids because you're a lazy lonely Slavic Shit for brains who is too busy fapping to cat girls and won't actually fix your birth rates.
With those laws favouring woman in everything? literally stripping away from me any actual importance as person? No thanks.
I don't even have even time for fapping since i'm working most of the time and got no time for woman and shit.

If a woman was loyal to me and loved me I would gladly have white children. My every attempt at dating I was cheated on within a year. Why would I trust my children to someone like that?
>inb4 virgin
Not quite, but a dead fish and an at-the-time virgin don't make an enjoyable first experience. Hell my last relationship was so bad I ended it this past November. I haven't gotten laid since fucking August.

Are you dense or what?
How I''m supposed to have kids if I literally cannot have them, nor it will bring me anything good if I somehow manage to have offspring.
>loving father who loves his kids.
Yeah let's have a disfunctional family, that certainly sounds great.

Backup man is a friend zoned beta getting pussyjerked by the woman. I wouldn't worry about backup man.

I hate women but I want to have children one day, wat do?
And no, I won't adopt I want my children to bare my genes

it just means your women are better at hiding it, sheepboy.

i agree leaf i for once agree

How about you try to fight degeneracy and change society for the better instead of dehumanizing women?
Your ilk fucking disgusts me and if it were for me you'd get the rope too

2000x.43x.5=430cucks

There's a reason why people don't take MRA's seriously. It's because you all act like whining screaming bitches the way feminists do. The thing is no one cares when men whine because they don't have vaginas, you all just end up looking like pathetic neckbeard virgins.