Abortion

Since 1980, women have committed first degree mass murder against over 1,400,000,000 (1.4 billion) unborn babies. This represents 1.4% of all human beings who have ever existed, and 18% of every human alive on earth today.

Over 20% of Generation Y and 25% of Generation Z ended up in dumpsters behind abortion clinics, ensuring the Boomers' continued tyranny over the future indefinitely.

Feminism is responsible for the largest genocide in human history, dwarfing every other genocide combined by several orders of magnitude.

The Holocaust, both World Wars, and the Middle East are all utterly insignificant compared to this ongoing slaughter of innocents. Yet no one questions or even talks about the killing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_Agent_Orange_on_the_Vietnamese_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moloch is pleased at least...

Funny isn't it? It is somehow considered morally okay, even encouraged, to slaughter our own kind in it's weakest and most vulnerable stafe.

And yet, somehow, it just doesn't seem like enough. I demand more slaughter! More fetuses! More carnage!

If it reaches 6.66 billion, you're going to see some wild shit.

Wtf that has to be fake

Abortion is an integral part of their plan to destroy our peoples.
Meanwhile mudslimes and niggers a äre popping out kids by the dozens because abortion is illegal in their countries.
Surely that is just a coincidence.

Nah, it's real in your mind. The shapes aren't actually people.

A fetus lacks any sense of self-awareness.and thus doesn't know or fear death. They are hardly more than crude amalgamation of cell systems not yet working in tandem.

Go fuck yourself.

>fear validates existence
What about the fact that we can't confirm consciousness in any being aside from ourselves?

>A fetus lacks any sense of self-awareness
So do you.

>doesn't know or fear death
Neither does a two year old.

>They are hardly more than crude amalgamation of cell systems
Liberals don't believe in souls until it comes to denying that fetuses have souls, then suddenly everyone magically gets a soul the instant they pass through a cervix. The spooky voodoo biology they resort to to justify their murders is almost comical.

>trying to justify denying another life
>cutting a life short in its weakest stage for your own personal desires
>thinking you can be morally just and also kill gods creations

One day you will realize your errors hopefully.

I know, I know, nation of cattle, not thinkers.
>tfw I always end up hurting myself when assuming others are real

>mass murder
>ur on w8 m8

What is this shit cmon fellas

I hate people who say abortion is ok and murder is not.
Be consiquent faggots.
Both can be acceptable in certain situations.

Interesting. I never thought about it in that way. Many third-world shitholes where people would probably be better off with less children (many use NO birth control whatsoever)...would benefit from abortion instead of 1st world countries which has the resources and intellect to care for its citizens. Why aren1st world countries so careless. Countries like India and countries in Africa are the places that need population control

>Sup Forums pretending to care about people
when will this meme die

Source please. I need it to meme it.

One hell of a redpill

because they arent people

Abortion is the ultimate redpill. It keeps the subhumans away from breeding (just look how many niggers aborted their nigglets compared to whites).

Moloch pls go

Good.

Especially if they were black, gooks, gyppos, injuns and other human trash.

>b-b-b-ut muh blackmarket abortion money my uncle could get if abortion was illegal

fuck off jewberg, I'm not falling for your lies.

Yeah the western world would be totally awesome with another billion niggers and spics running around

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Politics is about things that affect us ourselves and others. If you are into politics but only in it for yourself, you are a career politician. Only shills fit this criterion, but you already knew that didn't you?

It wouldn't be 1.4 billion unless you counted every form of contraception as murder.

I probably murder 1.4 billion sperm cells a night.

Would you care about it if Martians did it even more? Your analogy works only in a defeatist framework, where losing doesn't matter if others lose more. Also, the solution does not seem to be abortion, but segregation and family unit.

They don't need the population control, it would be racist to suggest so, and after all they are meant to replace us. Why should their numbers be lower?

Stable family life with a functional marriage institution would do it better. How many blacks even know their father?
Afghanistan is another example, before this ~50 year long war period, they were one of the more advanced Muslim countries with secular government and decent education. Now they are in stone age and they breed like rabbits.

I swear, every abortion apologist here is a defeatist.

anyone have that picture of an aborted fetus? he is almost complete but his small hand is cutted and alike,it's gory.

epic roleplay Sup Forumsro

are you sure?
I am spooked

>reality is RP
Nice levels of escapism. Blue pilled Faggot.

No need, Christians should fear God, not hell.

>i think, therefor I am

what is your excuse?

I was referring to Descartes, though...
I don't actually have excuses. All my sins recently have been conscious.

Good thing about wisdom. Also the worst.

Sup Forums does care about people. I guess the irony hasn't sunk in for you yet. Lurk moar.

Abortion keeps traditional values away and continues the zero consequences in regards to casual sex. Real progressive movements would be to use abortion only for rape and few selective cases.

(((They))) are trying to abort Jesus

>The vast majority of those aborted were nonwhites
>Actually advocating for a much larger minority population
Pro lifers really are the ultimate cucks.

Women don't realize how bad abortion is.
Aborting isn't just getting rid of a "clump of cells" like how everyone tells them.
Images of ultrasounds can be manipulated to make a fetus look blob-like rather than human shaped, they do this to convince women to get abortions.
My wife's ultrasound tech demonstrated this for us. Our baby looked like a very small newborn at only 10 weeks, but morphed into a "clump of cells" with a flick of her wrist.
Abortion should be taught in sex ed, women would reconsider abortion if it was taught correctly. Instead women are shoveled lies by their friends and even their doctors so their babies are destroyed.
Did you know that abortion assistants have to count the number of abortions per day? They do this by counting the pairs of feet that are collected in the jars of aborted fetuses.
Fetus' look like little humans that have toes and fingers, women wouldn't abort as often if they knew this.

>thinking you can be morally just and also kill gods creations
>He says on the board that calls for genocide on a daily, if not hourly basis.

Sup Forums is a Kek board now, you mongrel. Take your Kike on a stick back to plebbit.

why does it matter? What direct and measurable worth does a fetus have? Just saying "killing is bad" means nothing. We kill pests, such as mice or ants, that killing isn't bad. Why is abortion wrong?

>Sup Forums does care about people
>unless you're not a heterosexual Aryan male

>killing things for stemcells
>bad

We've already passed the comfort level, India, China and Africa need to be extermined if the world population should ever normalize. Think of all the niggers not born too.

TRUTH, AND YET WE HAVE LISTERNED TO MOLOCH'S LIES .

>63% and dropping
>murifat
>calling me a mongrel
Kek is nice but jokes aside, not worth worshiping.

Daily reminder

>Finland
>0% white
>A nation of Mongol rape babies
>not mongrels

Your cuck God didn't get Trump elected. Kek did.

They'res literally nothing wrong with being finnish, all humans were once black

We need to bring back the pater familias concept of abortion, where the Father could abort a child or sell it into slavery any time until they are 16 years old

An undeveloped fetus is not human.
You can compare it to a plant.

Stop pretending to care about living beings, you don't.
You just want to troll people who had accidents to ruin their lives.

Sources please?

>our memes make us immune to such slander
>our memes made Swedes faggots (desu it required them to abandon Christ so that their protective memes went down)
Wanna bet what is behind murifats needing scooters to move?

It's crazy how much hat looks like people but isn't

What about that chair-melded murifat who needed crane and wall removal to go to the hospital?

>this is a Kekists board
>people don't even check meme integer loops of the chosen meme race, who aren't even a race
What has come of Sup Forums? Reddit lacks integrity I see.

If you add up all the abortions carried in China and India. The number doesn't seem far fetched.

If you think Sup Forums is unkind you should see some of the things the "feminists" and lefties on Twitter and Tumblr say to white girls, especially those with leftie narrative destroying experiences.

There is nothing wrong with aborting rape bastards and children with defects. No woman should be forced to carry a child that was violently forced upon her by a stranger. Prove me wrong without resorting to "Muh Gawd"

Most are non white so it's all good

Until you start adopting all of the unwanted children, shut your filthy fucking dicktrap.

The followers of Kek have grown complacent since the election. They rarely celebrate anything less than trips at this point.

Not a person therefore not murder, OP is a faggot, case closed.

HER BODY

HER CHOICE

>HURDURR if poor people can't afford kids, then they should not have them!!!!!
>ABORTION IS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if even of those unborn babies had the potential to change the world, they were just wiper out of existence as it was nothing. Imagine if Napoleon or Hitler never happened because their mum was a slut who fucked around and got casual abortions.

Abortion should be okay at the point during pregnancy where the fetus still looks like a chicken.

I commit more abortion every day.

>Feminism is responsible for the largest genocide in human history,

here is Gloria Steinem, creator of the women's liberation movement, the foremost contemporary feminist organization that funded many many others

well here she is explaining how she got her start with all this with support of the CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

oh yeah, she was also a playboy bunny

you're like tree monkey, nobody cares.

>Over 20% of Generation Y and 25% of Generation Z ended up in the boomers anti aging cream
fixed

>Sup Forums hates everyone

We only hate, western niggers, globalist Jews, radical left

Your fine if you live in your own county and don't make trouble

Other than muh feelings, what's the benefit to having more unwanted pregnancies carried to term? Demographically, access to contraception is one of the reasons the American South is poorer than the North. In the 70s, demographers predicted a rise in crime due to increasing numbers of at-risk youth. In the North, those youth were never born. It's not always a wonderful life.

Listen buddy, if you don't have a name, and you don't have at least ONE parent that WANTS you, and is willing to carry you to personhood and birth,

you're not a fucking person.

This isn't even about the fetus.
This is about others rights to your own liberty, access to medicine, and pushing their moral value judgements into law at the expense of your liberty.

If I'm not willing to grant personhood to some nameless unwanted abortion-prospect, whos non existence may lead to more resources, prosperity and average quality of living,

your position is that we NEED more human beings.
I demand to know WHY.

Poor people leads to more crime. This negatively affects me. See? I'm a stakeholder in this. You on the other hand are just a religious kook.

genuinely heart breaking

This was the site of an ancient spiritual battle that was forgotten.

Who the hell do you think is making money off it now?

>Steinem

Careful kiwi, you really don't want it getting into peoples heads that we should kilkkilkl off irrevalent things.

>muh fetus is not alive yet

ok, so what's the problem with shoaing Vietnamese fetuses then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_Agent_Orange_on_the_Vietnamese_people

>We only hate, western niggers, globalist Jews, radical left

I reserve for us the right to hate anything provided we are able to openly discuss our reasoning