Remember the last time America had a President whom the CIA was against? I remember...

Remember the last time America had a President whom the CIA was against? I remember. His name was JFK and he was assassinated.

If you don't already forsee Trump's assassination then you're blind. He will be assassinated and it's going to be blamed on a lone wolf who will supposedly be radicalized because of Trump's """hateful""". And you know what? Unlike JFK, half of America would probably cheer for his death.

rhetoric

can't

fuck drumpf and fuck white """people"""

It will make things ten times worse.

nah he won't because Trump's vp is complete shit. Even people who don't like Trump would rather have him over Pence

Half of America needs to be deported.

The CIA would prefer Pence over Trump. And that's all that matters. Also who says they can't assassinate both?

>tfw straya is shitposting again
>tfw straya thinks Trump is unaware of history
>tfw straya doesn't realize Pence acts as insurance
yeah nah cunt

Who /nervous/ here?
I knew this was the plan all along.

And it's probably gonna be Ted Cruz's dad again.

Or 10 times more fun. Id rather suffer through an all out civil war than deal with one more year of the criminals running this shit show, and I'm not just talking about Obama. We've put up nearly 30 years of uninterrupted continual shit by our "ic" and crime syndicates pretending to be Presidents

JFK (and Diana of Wales) are on this supposid bloodline of people who scan buy and sell people like cattle (imagine such a thing!).

However the people who buy and sell submit to this concept and are subject to being bought and sold themselves. So I bought the entire CIA (and United States) and solid it for $0.01 to a homeless man.

"Loser has to keep America clean!!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the memes

>assassinate both

As if Trump alone wouldn't cause a civil war...

>implying the CIA can't assassinate both
>implying the CIA doesn't prefer Pence given his history of being a establishment neocon

>Oence takes power
>Removes the filibuster and pushes for authoritarian social right measures and abandons trump's agenda entirely
>Decides to make programs to electrocute all the gays and sends thousands of pot smokers To jail, forces creationism to be taught in schools and bans numerous books, Rams through the first ammendment act as well
>Gays get electroshock therapy

Will libertarians react badly to this?

You guys got it mixed up. There is a HUGE difference between analysts and operators.

>civil war
No. This will never happen. They'll assassinate him. Half the country would cheer. A lot of his voters would be sad. But only a small minority of rednecks would actually take arms to fight the government they'd just instigate Martial Law by then. Also it will be a lone wolf. It will look very legit. And most people will accept this narrative.

Why wasn't there a civil war when JFK was assassinated? Also it will be a lone wolf. Why would their be a civil war if it's a lone wolf? If the perpetrator is black or Muslim, there will be conflicts but that's it.

I could see a religious extremist killing trump to make pence president.

Shit like that has happened before (like the attempt to kill Reagan to make Bush president).

It was a hoax. Nobody died. Just theatrical effects and Crisis Actors.

Do you really think that people would believe that shit in this day and age?

Come the fuck on shitposter.