Constantly talk about how you want to be friends with Russia

>constantly talk about how you want to be friends with Russia
>put this mouthbreathing redneck as your Secretary of Defense

What the fuck is Trump thinking? You wanna get your asses nuked, clapshits? Explain this now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=zsMwVb8dA2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

madman theory + big stick

>madman theory + big stick

What makes you think that idiologies meant to put tiny chin-chong countries in place are going to work on Russia?

Don't lose your temper. This is just a dying empire trying to appear tough until its dying day. By 2025 their debt and finances will be so shitty that they will enter Greece territory.

You only need to keep this partnership with China going, mutually supporting your claims and cooperating economically. Burgers are already overstretched because of this, just think how much money will they burn to keep up with you two in the future.

because they did in the 70s and 80s

Its going to be such an interesting fucking 4 years.

Think you could just push China round?

Think again White assholes.

Just dont try anything shady ivan

This time we mean business

Kill yourself before your trial so that we don't have to see your fat virgin disgusting ass on television when they arrest you

Only one way out you piece of shit

That shit legit scares me. Their ambition won't let anyone to take US place on the world arena. We will most likely end up in a massive conflict if they feel that balance is shifting.

Stfu reddit

The greatest delusion is thinking that you could ever truly defeat White Western civilization. Everything in the world is ours, and if this system goes too far in the wrong direction for us, we will simply tear it down and build a new one. You see, the value is not in our dollars, they are just pieces of paper and numbers on computer systems, all of which WE invented. The value is us as human beings. We are just cut from a different cloth. We are superior to all the mud races of the world, including the Monglian mongrel that is the average Russian.

China, Russia etc are all scrambling for their place in OUR game. They make threats, they posture, but in reality their countries are deeply unstable, and the first thing their wealthy citizens do is get their money out of the country and in to the United States, Canada, Australia etc.

Even if the American financial system totally collapses, we will not move into a Chinese dominant world, a Russian dominant world or any other commie fantasy. The whole fucking thing will be torn down, a new system will start from scratch and you can bet that it will be white countries ruling the roost once more. It is what is in the heart and minds of white men that got us where we are. You're playing a rigged game.

THIS GUY WANTS TO DENY CHINA ACCESS TO THE ISLAND THEY'VE BUILT.

DENY ACCESS

TO THEIR OWN SHIT.

HAHAAAHAHAHAHA

>slav
>CTR
>ever

Are you actually retarded?

We were celebrating here with my buddies when Trump won, for fucks sake. I don't want him to start backpedaling on relations with Russia like that cunt Boris.

>OUR game
>Austrialia

kek

>thinking the structured collapse isn't getting BTFO right now

>The value is us as human beings. We are just cut from a different cloth.

Slaughtered pigs also bleed red.

Well said

Is this a threat, Russia?

You minus well be asking an American to try and not find a way to capitalize on something for money for economic prosperity.

That just doesn't happen.

Don't you have a dog to boil or something?

Our war secretary likes war. There is nothing wrong with this. Everything will be fine as long as we are fair with each other.

He is defense secretary, not secretary of state. His goal is to pump up armed forces, all of which mostly like to suck his dick anyway, without thinking what his policies are. He has no say in which countries to fight- but he will make sure US beats any they fight. Period.

Don't worry Ivan, Trump is very smart. He's made people bend knee and most will. If you go down, we'll go down with you- I promise.

Germans blamed their economic misfortunes on Jews and military defeat ww1 (betrayal of "men of november 1918" ) They had those notions to rally around.

Since US won't be able to blame foreign powers for their economy ( China would fuck herself equally if those two entered a trade war ) they will have their hands full with internal dissent and transform into Venezuela.

Good cop / bad cop.

Obama is the bad cop with sanctions and troops and removing ambassadors and shit.

Trump is the good cop with "lets have closer relations. i wont start a war to put the rothschilds back in your central bank"

well if the russians think they have trump in their pocket and start to buck? Mattis becomes bad cop again: "Russia is a danger, Russia does x and Russia does Y and we won't have that..."

Whether you're ironicly or unironicly triggered, I guess I'll never know. But if this is a true Ruskie rage post bc he called you out on being our greatest geopolitical threat, well idk what to tell you the Mad Dog calls 'em like he sees 'em.

He is a living legend for a reason.

Those slants you see through have warped your world. round eyes master race reporting in. Look forward to reclamation of chinese bought property here. 2022. Calling it.

Here's the deal with Russia and the revolt within the US. We're both facing the same enemy of globalism, and the banking operatives attempting to subvert both countries, destroying them in the process.

This doesn't mean that once this problem is dissolved, we are automatically on the same footing. Russia would immediately take advantage of whatever leverage they can build out of the mutual effort of destroying globalism. We're not going to just rah rah and make besties with Russia. You fuckers can rebuild, but we're not going to just let you fuck around geopolitically to fuck us later on.

We'll see how long Russia plays nice in the sandbox this time around. The warrior monk is not wrong.

*Go ahead, make my day
problem solved

>Croatia
>talking shit about US

We should've let the Serbs BTFO of you ungrateful cucks.

>t. Little Putin

Tillerson said that Russia is shite and recognized Crimea as military occupation :^)

rib russia

seriously tho, all Trump meant is probably that he'll TRY to find peaceful solutions with Russians, and not by being a begging cuck. Tillerson too said that US should try to work with Russia in areas of common interest only.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all" -- Mattis

It's a pretty straight forward philosophy. I don't expect Russia to abide in the long run. We'll see.

please also realize that mattis has to please the house, too.. as a bill is needed to waive the 10yr retirement requirement for his appointment.

He has a higher bar than all other cabinet members

lel

Trump is being pushed to war with you ivan don't you see. its not like the big baby has anything to say to anything, he is just in for a ride and has hundreds of people telling him what to do. If you really believe that Trump acts like he tweets then you are the mouthbreather here

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Communist tactics is to march into MG-42 fire. They will suffer massive losses if they go to war with us, they wont though because they know they can't beat our superior navy, air-force, and army. They only have 1 aircraft carrier in their force. People with the bigger army win, unless against an insurgency which is different from a standard war with peace offerings.

China knows it will result in nuclear war, they won't do it, just as afraid of that as we are.

This is the problem. US will never let anyone to be on equal terms.

Fuck off, ukroshit. Nobody gives a fuck about your joke of a country anymore.

>Trump is being pushed
Stopped reading there
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We have been spreading christianity and islam throughout china for decades.

WW3 means once again China kills millions of Chinese.

All I see is a blue spot on the map. No island, just ocean. When did China own the world's oceans?

>REEEEEEEEEEE RUSLAND RELEVANT
wew

calm down Ivan, various people in the US are doing all they can to gin up a new wave of russophobia so Mattis is being smart to play along

>equal terms.
Probably true. But that's how the world works. That doesn't mean it's ok to try and keep you down with the GDP of Italy. There is plenty of room. If one day you want to go after us for "equal terms" (not possible btw and wtf is this Bernie-ism that can't actually happen in reality), then come.

I told you to shut your whore mouth, why the fuck are you still here?

Mattis is not the person in charge of being friendly to you.
He is the person in charge of crushing you if you decide you would rather not be friendly.

Yeah better stay in your safe space so you don't truly see whats going on. Yeah yeah trump will save you, you won't become bankrupt dinosaur yada yada

>reeeeeeeeeee me big commander as Stalin
you're hilarious mate

the only mouthbreathing retard here, is you OP

who the fuck is the US supposed to have as secretary of defense, some pushover?

and in case you actually ARE retarded, foreign policy is not decided by the secretary of defence

Pretty sure the favorite enemy on the table is Iran again and not Russia.

> wanting to be friends with Russia

nobody talked about that. The sentiment is about weather to kill you or not and Trump is advocating not killing you

You know Crimea voted to become Russians, right?

>The value is us as human beings. We are just cut from a different cloth.

who are you talking too?
did you forgot to take your pills again user?

remember:

>Ukraine is fictional country

Putin has always been too naive and pro-Western

And I really hope that the cunning little plan of the burgers to somewhat befriend Russia temporarily in order to isolate and probably even attack China is not going to work.

This cancer of a country simply needs to be destroyed, nothing genuine or good can ever come out of the JewSA.

Mattis is a childless psychopath. He has always been for the invasion of Iraq and he has no stake in this world.

You won't hear the Russian defense minister Shoigu use such rhetoric and he is certainly no less capable of a military leader than Mattis.

>implying westernshits can kill Russia

Russia, YOU'RE FIRED!

""""voted""""
voting organized by country that counts votes like pic related is only naturally recognized by retards only

So why do people hate Russia so much?

Sure I wouldn't want to live there because standard of living isn't great and speaking out against the system in public can get you killed, but it's objectively headed in a good direction.

to be completely frank, at this point, I'd rather Russia dictate western culture than the US. They don't push any jewish tranny shit.

But it exists. Its a bit like russia, just more wealthy and more happy. The people are bit more well-fed and white than russians. So its no wonder the existence of ukraine always triggers the eternal ivan

Nice revolution, cockhole.

Ready to have another one in a few years?

>voting organized by country that

Well, it has to be organized by some country, it's not like it can be organized by Ukraine?

Worrying to be honest. Back to israel's regional agenda again. Sup Forums told me this incoming admin would uncuck bergersteinland.

>He's a mad dog
>deal with it

>standard of living isn't great
We were making steady progress, but it all went to shit thanks to the sanctions based on some imaginary bullshit made up to protect some irrelevant piece of land infested with literal roaches.

> ukraine
> more wealthy
> more happy

EVEN if that "used to be true" once upon a fucking time in some cockhole fairytale, WELL IT CERTAINLY ISN'T ANYMORE EYYYYYY LMAO

>I'd rather Russia dictate western culture than the US
I'd agree... unless Trump can fix us. If he can't then I'll be back to your opinion.

>Ukraine
>more well-fed, happier and whiter than Russians

4/10 made me reply

>tfw have a negro body type where I add muscle easily, good frame, broad shoulders but with a small cock (15 cm)

I should be alpha because I'm jacked but my small cock makes be a submissive bitch.

ART OF THE DEAL

Ivan, why haven't you read this yet?
"Mad Dog" is simply a great tool for Trump, as are every single one of his cabinet. The Marine General will be a vicious dog ready to attack and kill EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD, while Trump will be cool and calculating.

When I was in AlAnbar with Mattis in charge we finally got the filthy disgusting hadji bastards in check due to the extreme fear our dear beloved General invoked into their very hearts. Simply put, we have to respect one another, but don't you ever think we're actually equals.

What Russia has to do is get Israel to publicly kill Americans, this way we can both be rid of the entire middle east forever.

Trump is a narcissistic madman and has appointed other war mongering lunatics as his aides.

WW3 will begin when Trump nukes N.Korea

If a single bullet got fired between NATO/Russia the next countries leaders would be on the phone with Moscow, declaring their neutrality and effectively exiting NATO in a matter of minutes.
>Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Bulgaria, Albania, Greece

Those that would definetly fight are
>Balts, Poland, Romania
----
You want loyalty? Pay us or invest in our economy. You need us more than we need you.

i'm all for actual referendum that would be organized by, say, OSCE, or maybe some neutral country
as soon as you boys make another Hitler to clean the jew again :^)

But of course.

An unemployed cucked liberashka made this thread.

Back to the pigsty, and take the cockhole with you.

Everyone else has underestimated Trump so far. Welcome to the club, Ivan.

Trump is a crypto-kike who made his money in Jew York $hitty and grew up attending synogogue.

But the goyim are so sapless and stupid, a few buzz words repeated and they lapped it up.

australia go to bed you are drunk

hes telling the neocons what they want to hear. in the end he's going to tow Trump's line.

>An unemployed cucked liberashka made this thread.
What the fuck are you on about, user?

hello /po/

I wouldn't worry about 'equal terms' or competing with the US. The US will play nice with you and the US USUALLY wants what is best for the whole planet right up until it's interests are at stake.

You can almost be certain that no WWIII will actually happen between russia, china, US because all three have nukes and any conflict would eventually devolve to nukes. Nobody wants that because nuclear war means that the elites and their way of life is at risk. Conventional wars often historically started over some petty bullshit thing because the elites always felt that it would be poor rubes doing the dying and the life of elites would be unaffected.

I can literally only think of one occasion in history where the richest most powerful elite of a country knew full well that they were placing their and their families lives and fortunes at risk and said so and deliberately started a war anyway believing that the cause was more important than their own lives and fortunes: The American Revolution.

>US USUALLY wants what is best for the whole planet

LOL

Come on Italy no one takes you seriously.
>Most rampant corruption in the western world
>broke as fuck, EU cuck
>World only knows you for food and mobsters, pro tip- all your food was improved tenfold by america.

We're all very sorry grandma's pension doesn't buy as many noodles for you as it did before, but as someone who's willing to look more than 5 years into the future, I'm happy to say I liked seeing Putin annexing a big fucking island to the screeches of liberashkas, it was one of the best "political" things to happen this decade.

And "by the way", YOU are not poor because of Putin, you are poor because you're a talentless faggot living with his mother.

The only reason you are not currently a state of Russia is nato bud

the US does. the shadow government on the other hand..

Literally every Jew in America besides Trump's lawyer, Cohen, and son in law Kushner, hate him. That counts for something.

Nuclear war is impossible unless you have Targaryen-tier leader with nukes. I don't think any of the existing ones qualify.

> talentless faggot living with his mother.
pretty much half of Russia

ITT fools still not learning the Napoleon and Hitler lesson
start shit with Russia -> get utterly ruined.
it's dead simple

will china die by pollution by then also?

NATO is a shit, and couldn't protect Europe if they wanted to.

You think we don't know that you're just selling 2nd hand humvees over there?

Doesn't take a genius to see that Russia is more capable than your European forces.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=94s

What's bull-garry-rah? Never heard of it.

>His goal is to pump up armed forces, all of which mostly like to suck his dick anyway, without thinking what his policies are.

You mean literally?

From Wiki:

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor,[63] who has never been married and has no children

>be James Mattis
>receive intel that meeting in the desert is actually a wedding
>has flashback to the time his mother asked him when he was going to find a nice girl, settle down and give her some grandkids
>flashes back to all the dicks he's sucked
>orders drone strike

My fucking sides when Amerifats laugh at other countries' defense ministers.

This man is what is referred to as a "cherry marine". The upper echelons of marine officers are all blackmailed by the shadow government and have massive homosexual orgies.

Kay Griggs was the wife of one of these homosexuals and exposes this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsMwVb8dA2E

>all that projection

That's fucking hilarious.

You're free to believe whatever you want, Hanz, just don't lump me in with libshits, ever.

Wow, why so mad? You do remember that Trump said America first? Or did you actually started to belive the leftist agenda that Putin owns Trump?

By targaryen tier you're implying horrible and stupid, correct?

Yeah i'd say you're right or if the launch happened by some sort of misunderstanding.

Lol Hitler acknowledged in his last will and testament that invasion of Russia only failed because of the Italian alliance.

Also seeking to enslave Ukrainians who at first saw them as liberators was probably a mistake too.

hitler and napoleon didn't have ICBMs and B2 bombers.

If it smells and talks like a libshit, it is one.

Wanna tell us how it was sanctions that fucked you over, not the fact that you make literally nothing whilst the oil prices fall?

Or please talk about how sanctions against Putin's loligarch friends affect you.

yeah, /po/ needs to stay in their shitty corner of the internet and stop polluting Sup Forums. /wm/ is alright though, the only good place to see syria happenings.

Wow did you seriously fall for the leftist msm narrative that trump was a Putin plant?

Half of the Republicans and all of the Democrats want war with Russia currently. This is better than the situation in October, when 100% of both parties wanted war.