I just found the most redpilled anime of all time: Drifters...

I just found the most redpilled anime of all time: Drifters. Hitler is brought into a parallel world by some kind of God to save it from evil. He then proceeds to create the most badass empire that ever existed, after which he commits suicide (not sure what the deal is). That empire is then conquered by feudal japanese warlords, which use it to battle the forces of evil.

bump

who cares

Fuck off if you don't care. Your country is shit and you are irrelevant.

Thanks for sharing. I will check it out and judge ALL OF BULGARIA on it's quality.

Don't bother. The final enemy is Jesus Christ.

A jew.

Shoo shoo, Ahmed.

>Jesus
>Jew

kys

from the author of hellsing, aka
vatican vs. prothestant zombies vs. nazi ghouls

His mother was Jewish wasn't she?

Actually this made me think of something.

Jesus a Jew is trying to kill all of humanity and let the mudraces take over as he (a Jew) was slighted by grievances in the past. He employs SJWs (Joan of Arc and Anastasia Romanov) and their white knight cucks (Gilles de Rais and Rasputin) to do this. While he if fought by remnants of Hitler's empire, The Count of St. Germain, the legacy of Rome in the form of Scipio and Hannibal, Oda Nobunaga, a world war 2 kamikaze, a Japanese world war 2 admiral, Butch Cassidy and the Sun Dance Kid, and two other samurai. So basically Aryans (either by blood or honorary) versus SJWs and Jews.

It's touchy feely bullshit hypocrites vs men of action

Also of the line of king david. He was a jew.

>has sexy traps brutally murdering the bad guys

Damn right it's red pilled.

No, another kike lie
kike please go.

all prophets were jew (sons of isreal)
until mohamed (pbuh) was from an arab mother,but had jew conections.

jews were killing thier prophets because they were a threat to thier kikery and didnt like to listen to them.

He literally flips a table in a synagogue because some guy was there peddling his wares in a place of worship.

He was a Jewish carpenter who spoke aramaic.

>No, another kike lie
The Bible goes to great lengths to show that Christ was descended from Adam in an unbroken line. It's part of the salvation narrative. The whole purpose of Jesus, his life and death, doesn't work if you remove his Jewishness.

But I reckon you're trolling anyway.

Orte is a decadent fail empire. The lesson is Hitler gets Btfoed by the black king because he discriminates against elfes and dwarfs.

He too fails to establish any modern technology. However him being a drifter impls he is not totally evil in the moral codex of this world.

They're also fighting against the king of the Jews.

maybe the anti-Christ?

>hear about a manga with historical figures made by the guy who made Hellsing
>thisgunnabegood.jpg
>most of the historical figures are literally who Japs
>main villain is Jesus Christ
dropped

>However him being a drifter impls he is not totally evil in the moral codex of this world.
That's what I don't understood, to be the opposite thing of a drifter means that you need to have a cruel death with hatred burned inside you. Hitler despised Jews and commies while in the end killing himself but he still ended up as a drifter

He is literally taking over the world by using the powers of healing on the downtrodden.

He's totally Jesus. Has the hand wounds and everything.

Someone on Sup Forums who read manga said he didnt suicide but got killed by the faggot noble(the one who later helps the japanese ) .
If he didnt die so fast Orte may have done better.
Would still lose against the monsters army tough because it is led by Jesus himself(yes, the son of God) and other people who have superpowers.

*understand

don't forget the elf rape room and dwarf slave camps
Jew-toberists lead by the jap

That's a good thing

>he doesn't know the name of every Japanese Daimyo

>Christ was descended from Adam in an unbroken line

umm, isn't everyone?

it's a pity that it was only 12 episodes, I should pick up the manga

Orte provided the groundwork for resisting the Black King, it wasn't meant to last in it's original form.

It needed a militant ruling class of Drifters as well as the full cooperation of the civilized nonhuman races to fulfill it's purpose. Neither of these were possible because the only Drifters around were Hitler and Count Gayboy, and even if they had enough Drifters the nonhuman nations would never willingly submit to human rule. So you get a two-stage process where Orte creates the power structures and then the next generation of Drifters comes along and unites everyone in one fell swoop by conquering Orte while ensuring the loyalty of the Dwarves and Elves by liberating them.

>I just found this anime
This was last season's anime. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums if you dont watch anime seasonally.

He did not have a cruel death, a bullet to the head is not that bad.

>Christ was descended from Adam
So is everyone.

The name you're looking for is Abraham.