Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible...

Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible? Would any other country let someone who lost 5 million popular vote be a president, specially if he is racist and islamophobic? Trump lost 7 million popular votes to hillary and he is still gonna be president? Are you americans that stupid.and hateful??? Tell me this...why did you elect a guy who literally lost 9 million popular votes to his Hillary? If it was vice versa and hillary lost 10million votes difference like trump did you would be all over her

Sad.

shut up Croatia, no one cares what you have to say

Saged and reported

sensiblechuckle.jpg made me reply and gave me a laugh

Could happen in any of these places.

America isn't a democracy you faggot, it doesn't matter that he lost the popular vote.
>A FUCKING PINEAPPLE.

>implying the US is a direct democracy and not a electoral republic

>non american doesnt know how U.S. government works

the president isn't decided by the american people, it's decided by the states' people

I love this past election if for nothing else than the butthurt.

>it's another shitty "US IS NOT A DEMOCRACY IT'S A REPUBLIC" thread
You do realize these words are synonimous? Greeks call their country Hellenic democracy because they don't need a latin word to describe their government

Take away California and Trump would of won the popular vote.

This is why the electoral college exists. So one state can't dictate policy to the rest of the country.

The system works.

It's hard to believe that there retarded countries calling themselves People's Democratic Republic of X, shoving the word 'people' 3 times into their own name

>Take away California and Trump would of won the popular vote.

Take away Queens and the Bronx in New York and Trump would have won the popular vote.

Well Trump won the electoral vote with 200 lead

>take away the rook and I would checkmate you

keep crying democracy cuck. LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC

>Slavic third world education

>when you're a low-intelligence libtard shill who appeals to ignorance because he doesn't understand that nobody here wants a direct democracy that can circumvented by flooding the most populous states with worthless third world immigration

It's been proven that illegal immigrants and dead people voted for Hillary. She tried to steal the election but it was such a landslide that it didn't work.

The bait was good ,hard to notice the numbers there, kiddo

Let me explain something to you retard

The voting system is designed to give every area of the country a voice.

Popular vote ยป LA and NYC would choose the president every time and there would be no way to maintain the 2 party illusion.

This is why they don't use the popular vote. The reason, and the (((reason))).

And btw, you naive idiot, the votes are rigged, absolutely, every election. Every presidential loser since Bush Sr. has made allegations like this in some fashion. Trump was the only candidate who had the balls to say it beforehand and the same media who are running the Russia sham today, jumped all over him for even suggesting it.

Secede already. You don't like us we don't like you. But "da gibs ". Figure that out .....

>You do realize these words are synonimous?

Not in English. A republic is a representative government, it has nothing to do with direct democracy. A government with a council of hereditary members who votes on a leader is technically a republic.

Come on Cali fags. Let's dance.

you will never be a American

Republic, not democracy.

speaking for the non-cuck part of the croat population that still exists this guy is a faggot.

I know. What the fuck is wrong with America and why did they let Obama win?

>4 million
Wasn't the claim 2.5? What is the fucking Holocaust part 2? IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP

Brexit bro knows math. Awesomanon

THAT FUCKING ID

KEK IS HERE

FUCKKKKKKKKK

imagine if your opponent kept illegaly putting pieces back on the board and then when you tried to call them out on it they said "OMG YOU RACIST FACIST THERES NO SUCH THING AS ILLEGAL GAME PIECES!!!!!" that's what were dealing with here

Praise him

What can I do? Stuck with this thread. Kwek

Guide us, he speaks through you

Dubs, Donald and Russia kickass

>thatsthejoke.avi
seriously the amount of r.edditors in this thread is shocking

OP is an obvious baiting faggot

California earthquake

Glad to see this hourly shit tier thread is here.

MODS

>Muh IQ
>AMERICANMASTERRACE

>A Russian knows neither the definition of a Democracy or a Republic