youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22371425
twitter.com/AnonBabble

approved

>shows everyone that takes it literally the same things

If you believe in that bullshit you are retarded

>voluntarily opening up a portal to meet literal demonic elves

>20
I took 3 tabs of acid once and touched the face of god.

even kek agrees

sounds scary desu

It's only an archetypical neurological self-reflection. Machine elves are just us.

thats dirty as fuck and has something else in it.
would not use.
DMT if pure is white.

I smoked salvia and was bombarded with images of train track and a room full of tvs while i sank into the bed i was on.

Shit was weird.

Well I dont know man, I didnt meet anyone nice when i tried it.
Just really fucking scary demon like things talking scary stuff to me. Like literaly couldnt understand a word of that language but it was the most sinister sounding thing ive ever heard except angry arab.

I did a 1.3g dose of dxm and saw a fairy that spoke to me with tones and lead me into my ceiling which turned into a pure white light beaming with brilliance.

Sadly it was my ceiling and my vision got knocked back down to my "normal" vision (back on my bed where it should have been)

Was fun but I have no idea the science behind it or what it could mean

You can give yourself visions by covering both eyes with half ping pong balls and listening to white noise, the brain daydreams when it gets bored.

The role of drugs in human evolution has been ignored mostly but almost every culture used mushrooms and other drugs in some form. Since all invention is just duplicating things nature has already done it makes sense.

Shrooms are god tier, everything else is shit

Stoned Ape Theory exlains the bib-lee

>>shows everyone that takes it literally the same things
speak for yourself

>bullet
>makes everyone who gets shot in the head by it see literally the same things
>not the most literal version of a red pill
you should try it right now OP

>"bullet"
>"12 GA"
Post this on /k/ and check their reaction.

that statement is not a matter of belief

Second.

Certain geometric patterns that people see are almost universal and are directly caused by how human vision works. In fact, you can even model the patterns mathematically and it's quite clear how and why those particular patterns appear.

It depends on the solvant used for the extraction. Yellowish DMT sure isn't pure, but not because of shit being added to it, depending on the solvant you can also extract other alkaloids from the plant, that make the trip a bit different, overall more confused.

Holy shit...

>12g
>primers

Who made this?

I smoked some salvia and the floor disappeared to reveal a huge satanic demon that was laughing and pulling me down to hell with a net that I was now caught in

Good times brah

It doesnt "mean" anything, you were fucked up on drugs like a degenerate.

Weren't our eyes leftover designs from our water-dwelling ancestors? The way evolution works, it adapts existing systems rather than rebuilds them. So our eyes which developed underwater were now inferior for being on land.

People always say the human eye is a miracle, but why is the eye of a Hawk so much better? Because it developed longer on land for spotting small prey.

are you saying fish dont have eyes?

everyone who does DMT will see fucking ayyyyy lmaos shits fucking creepy

>Used to do psychedelics during university all the time. Flat mate had a psychotic episode on LSD, 2 weeks in a psyche ward, permanently retarded.
>Don't even like molly anymore, can't stand the suicide Tuesday effects.
>Drink on the weekend and have a few cones at the end of the night
Heavy shit like acid and DMT is a gamble, if your head isn't geared for it, it can fuck you up. It all depends on your personality.

>tfw i want to try dmt but one of my acid trips left me with permanent anxiety so id probably have a heart attack

How can fish be real if our eyes are mirrors?

Checkmate revenchists

Sounds like bullshit. Is there any evidence that Mimosa Hostilis root bark (which is definitely the most common DMT source) contains significant amounts of any other psychotropic compound at all? Note that 5-MeO-DMT (which is more potent than DMT and structurally similar) is also white, so this would not support your argument.

How in the fuck does what I said lead you to that impression? I'm saying that fish have poor eyesight because light is refracted underwater. Most fish have developed other acute senses to detect predators/prey. Most of them "feel" the water around them through electromagnetism or other forces, or they have a supertuned sense of smell/taste like as shark which can detect the most miniscule amount of blood in the water.

When our ancestor transitioned slowly from water-bound to amphibious to land-bound, our eyes adapted to be more accurate but ultimately were intended for an underwater environment. It's like trying to update a system that should really just be redesigned.

why do you think hawk eyes were developed solely on land?

Had a friend who had a bad trip on acid
He did a couple weeks in a phychward and now seems like a completely different person with 20 less IQ points
Don't do psychedelics

Based stralians at it again
Im scared to do more then 1 seeing how some people react

no he said they've developed more

hawks, like all birds, are related to dinosaurs

they've had millions and millions of years of evolutionairy development because they were the apex predators at the time

Are you saying that mammals/mammal ancestor developed from the sea much later and/or that they would have less environmental pressures to produce quality vision? I dont think that's a given.

I don't think that, I think the Hawk's ancestors were on land longer than ours. Birds are descended from Dinosaurs, hence the feathers, wings, claws, hollow bones etc. We on the other hand were little more than rodents at that point in time, and semi-aquatic as well I think believe.

Basically we were musk rats and the Hawk was some kind of raptor or flying Dinobird. It's just basic family-tree shit, if you look back the Hawk's eyes have been adapting to usage on land longer than ours.

I dare you to ingest 3 grams of syrian rue - pegmanum harmala 1,5 hours prior to ingesting 3 grams of mushroom. Have a bucket and a sober friend nearby. Prepare to get your shit blown further than anything else.

Google 'dmt jungle spice', Åke Mohammed Svensson.

start slow and build up.

You can always take more another time, but once you get started you can never take less.

Did an extract with B. Caapi.

It was kind of green. Also there's reddish DMT.
Most of the DMT is white as you say, but yellowish DMT is made from the cheap solvent, which normaly is hexane.

Kek bless

That and the poprocks effect that happens is pretty rad

>it's this thread again

You'll never trick me into your fear factory Joe rogan

but how do I into DMT? The process of making it takes huge quntities of some flower, i can' recall now..

Getting it on the darknet premade is the easiest way.

For those who don't know:

When large doses of N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) are present in the brain, the individual tends to experience an alternative "reality".

This experience is normally described as if you were wearing a virtual reality headset within a bizarre video game produced by your mind.

A common set of events are; specific frequency of sound getting louder and louder; reality "pops" or "explodes"; they travel through some sort of "tunnel" or feel like they are getting sucked into something else; they arrive in the other "place" which is best described as wearing a VR headset; they experience geometric shapes and shapes that are unimaginable within 3D space; they communicate with "entities" and are often shown things by them and told to calm down and don't be blown away by everything; they feel an extreme sense of familiarity; they may experience a god-like presence.

After 10-15 minutes of this (which some describe as feeling like infinite), the individual is returned to a sober state and will not be able to remember everything that happened within the experience.

Keep in mind that this chemical is one produced naturally by the human body, animals and thousands of plants.

The delivery always has been the tricky part.

Stay out of the fear factory, some never return

I'M ANGRY ABOUT THE ELVES

>produced naturally by the human body

Why do all of these threads do the whole muh endogenous DMT meme? Is it because whoever curates them know people will argue?

Darknet is extremely easy to use. People will send shit via your nations postal service and it will almost always go through. Nothing bad can really happen.

Use this to get started
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step

I mean, DMT was found in saliva and urine, it's coming from somewhere in the body.

It was also found in the pineal gland of live rats and we have an extremely (almost identical) brain schematic. Hence why we use them primarily for drugs and other things we will administer to humans.

>reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step
Was this made by the DEA?

No, stop spreading this meme not now, our physiology may share a lot of common genetic elements, but you're a flat out retard if you believe rodents are a good substitute for people as an experimental model. They may have analogous elements but those elements only share overarching functions and it's very foolish to believe that you'll find DMT running a mass spect on a human pineal gland BECAUSE it worked in mice.

fucking love this

We were vegetarian for a long time. I think the last 100 000 years has been so productive as far as our development is concerned due to the consumption of meat.

We needed to invent tools like knives to slice the meat and disassemble the animal. We had to learn how to master fire in order to cook to meat so it would be easier to digest and safer from parasites. The meat provided far more fat and energy with which to further develop our artistic and scientific endeavors. Not having to focus so much on pure survival due to having access to so much food allowed us to focus on other things.

But in the context we're talking about, the Hawk's ancestor would have been eating ours. Ours would be focused on hiding not spotting prey.

it turns out opiate alkaloids are also produced by most living things.

fear is for faggots, we're talking enlightment here

I implied a sense of curiosity of where the origin of DMT is within the human body, not that it is definitely coming from there.

However, your first first post suggested that you didn't even know we do in fact naturally produce it which is just flat out wrong senpai

>what are endorphins/enkephalins

that's not exactly a novel find, just a product of your noviceptive response (and a bad argument for endogenous DMT if that's where your going with that)

>we're talking enlightment here
And possibly fucking up your brain chemistry/psyche.

I agree that everything is a risk and sometimes those risks are worth it, but before recommending trying some powerful psychotropics, people should know there is SOME CHANCE of it going south, like a Mexican after Trump.

That doesn't sound very fun at all

I mean, you can obviously use a random name but you do sort of have to make it the correct address to actually get it...

Even if it did get stopped, no one can know for certain that you ordered it. You're using a proxy via Tor and it could have been an order to set someone up.

You'd have to actually get caught with it in your possession to get in trouble.

anyone else experience the clockwork elves when they were tripping on dmt?

Depends on the country. Depends on what you ordered.
It's enough be put you on lists, it may be enough to get an order to your ISP to wire your activity to law enforcement agencies, it may be enough to have them request the content of your computers.

I mean jeez, I know most of the time it won't even be checked, but to flat out saying "just put your NAME and ADDRESS when you order ILLEGAL things on an ILLEGAL market, it will be fine, I swear" is beyond optimism.

I experience classically-famous people who wanted me to join their club and got super mad and kicked me out the trip when I said no. It was pretty scary.

No, the first post asked why whoever runs these threads makes posts about endogenous DMT in *every* thread.

Also going to point out to you that rodents are only used because, again, they have proteins/genes analogous to human protein/genes (not identical) but more importantly, mice have very favorable lifespans, breed quickly, and are expendable. In Vivo testing is garbage until you reach mass scale human testing. The only reason researchers don't start at that stage is ethics, if they could, they wouldn't even use mice.

this is probably why i tried it

was not disappointed

I just saw darkness, hunched over and fell on the ground and laughed. That was so fucking weird i never did it since

I was just smoking some dmt, the yellow dmt is just left over plant alkaloids you dinguses.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxKrskPyBuI

Which alkaloids from which plant, Joe Rogan?

It's an important point to make that should be within every thread about DMT. People still think it's shit that's made in a lab mate. When told otherwise, it's suddenly becomes a very interesting topic.

Aye, I get what you're saying and I agree that because we found it in the pineal glands of rats doesn't mean that it's also in our pineal glands. But the fact is, we do actually produce it from somewhere and the fact that something that shares a similar brain structure to us produces it from there is a decent indication of where to start looking for the origin.

>similar brain structure

No, human and mouse histology (and neurology) are very distinct, the majority of the overlap is related to cell signal proteins. And until you link research that proves endogenous DMT, you're just being David "avocados are superfoods" Wolfe about justifying freebasing DMT.

yuremamine

>People still think it's shit that's made in a lab mate. When told otherwise, it's suddenly becomes a very interesting topic.
I don't get how smart people can still fall for the
>made in labs = BAD
>natural thing = GOOD
There is poison everywhere in nature, cocaine is natural, opium is natural, murderous shrooms are naturals, niggers are natural, how stupid can you be?

Fucking aspirin is made in labs, are you going to stop using it? Same for antibiotics?

Really, because it looks more like a mediocre batch from a gonzoid Naph extraction to me.

Yup, you totally missed the point of what I was saying and jumped on another topic.

People get put off by psychedelics that are made in a lab for having any real meaning but since it's produced from the human body, it's a different story.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22371425

See? Just like I said here

You always start this argument, you refuse to cede when you're outed as a dilettante drug hobbyist, and then you probably go and spray lavender oil all over yourself and roll around on a blanket with your special pieces of Quartz laid out on it.

>People get put off by psychedelics that are made in a lab for having any real meaning but since it's produced from the human body, it's a different story.
Then they're fucking stupid to think like that.
Shit is also made by the human body, you're going to smoke that?

Gee people, there is no "bad" or "wrong" in science, there is just science.
I'm not talking about you in particular man, I just hate science-hippies.

Not worth it senpai

He's just gonna take you in circles because he's not smart enough to argue his point in the realm of actual empiricism

naptha evaporates completely, if there was any naptha left in your batch you would know when you smoked it. It would fucking burn.

Aight so how about you take a look at that study now.

It burns whether or not it has hydrocarbons left behind in the matrix, did you run the reaction yourself?

Taken ayuasca for a year.
The geometric patterns are always there with higher doses, but there is a much wilder trip. First time I take it gonna on a trip like a conscientious dream but fully awake Tru time and space. Saw people and thought thu other people's minds it's very different from anything else.
It's also much more powerful than simply DMT because both the tree bark used for maoi inhibitor and the DMT leads also contain a lot of other alkaoilds and also because of the religious ceremony.

>confusing a shift in conscience with a mental epiphany
Enjoying your freshman year of college buddy?

You linked an abstract of a qualitative study reviewing other studies. Give me the full text and I'll humor you.

But does shit give you the experience that everyone gets with DMT? And before you say, don't compare huffing human excrement with it either...

>>shows everyone that takes it literally the same things
People read about some shit on the internet and their mind adapts the trip to see similar shit.
Drugs arent a pathway to some higher consiousness. The only way to achieve that is through meditation and self improvement.
Drugs are all bluepulled as fuck

No, plenty of people don't see the ayyy, in fact anybody who doesn't read 200 stories about the ayys don't see the ayyys

Its like the LSD ego-death experience, if you don't hear about it you have a completely different experience with the durg

This answer though its true, the geometrical patterns are a constant, and not only in DMT but all drugs

Try 600ug then. Its only downhill from there

Was your mate S.P.?

DMT is not a redpill.

DMT is not even any kind of pill at all.

DMT is more like a spaceship. It just sends you to a world where your frivolous ideas of red and blue are totally alien, your concepts of right and wrong, liberal and conservative, based and degenerate, are completely meaningless.

Not that I know of, man.
But if researches were put into this, you can be sure we could made DMT in labs, and all of the sudden, people would hate it because "ew, labs, with technology, I like to eat dirt and fuck trees"

I am not questioning the product nor its effects, I am just saying that there is no better or worse to the "natural" thing.

I might even add that it is less controlled and regulated, but it's not like synthetic drugs were well controlled anyway.

dmt should not burn when smoked, dmt is rather smooth.