Only Europeans - Thread

Who have the best immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland
foxnews.com/world/2016/09/10/serbia-police-arrest-migrant-suspected-stabbing-local-man.html
nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/reporters-notebook/migrants/serbia-belgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=vVpqr-oIlZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ireland /thread

>tfw your country is so shit no immigrants want to enrich it

Iceland

sweden why

Also a valid answer.

While poo in loos are smart they lack any kind of hygiene, we put them into special training programs to potty train them before releasing them into the public.

>Only Europeans
>Turkey

Does Londonistan have designated shitting streets?

We tend to keep walls around that place, keep the trash in its place.

We need a quick blitz, some exchange of fire and several blown up tanks around Vukovar and we're golden for another 25-30 years.
Not even a war just a skirmish on a border crossing, the media will hype it up out of proportion.
Medicine for Mohammad and Mbele Ntunga

>slovakia
>czechia
bros4lyfe

Iceland

Oh right, "Syrians".

>170 years ago Ireland was literally starving while Britannia ruled the waves
>the Brits are trying to escape over here
>one day we're going to have to invade Britain and rescue them from themselves
>even then they'll probably insist they're somehow superior to the rest of the world and refuse to return to the real Church

Germany will fuck us over with all these superior Poles :(

Them motherfucking Estonians come here to do suicide bombings and build mosques.

Bulgaria

All those greek businessmen with money taking their businesses across the border. every year they get richer

Shouldn't it be Polaks in the UK as well? Soon Europe will be rePOLpulated, it's all part of a plan.

belgium

>Population of Polish in the UK as of 2015
>Population of Indians in the UK as of 2011 census
1.4 million

Stop thinking you're special here Ivan. You're not.

>Ivan
Another paki roaming outside his zone

>Poland & Syria

Urgh, fucking hate this planet.

Whoops, meant Romania. Doesn't matter though, the entire third world can go suck it.

REEEE
Why is spain taking the only good spics?

The land that is anatolia has been in affliation with europe since ancient times

>Croatia
hmm

Because Spain is where the only good spics live.

Taiwanese
Japanese

>United Kingdom
Wrong, most of our immigrants are Turks from Anatolia who were brought in north Cyprus after the invasion of '74. And they amount more than the fucking Turkish Cypriots themselves

>Angola

prepare to get enriched by big estonian cock

Honest question, why hasn't your country taken the recent chaos in Turkey and bombed the fuck out of the Turkish occupied north?

because there is still a big Turkish army stationed there

>equating Syrians with Romanians

jezus christ you can't be serious

Romania

Nigeria*

>Nigeria
The hell is going on in the Vatican?

We have the best immigrants, dont we folks?

>Italy
>Nigeria
I am suddenly very content with the Syrians.

"Frenchmen" that migrate to Belgium are usually North Africans that have a criminal record in France and come and fuck and blow shit up here

You guys had three decades to prepare an army, I know you guys have little more than a million in population, but in three fucking years couldn't you have found anyone to lend a hand?

Is belgium even salvageable or do you want Vlaanderen to become part of the Netherlands?

Isn't the biggest immigrant group in Iceland Poland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland

Here.

>mfw muslims are a scapegoat and Poland is the real invader

we want to take your sea so when you reunite with Serbia in the future we can still mock them about being landlocked

>implying real life works like a Total War game
Even if we tried to fight back, the roaches would just zerg rush us with ease. No point to risk it

>but in three fucking years couldn't you have found anyone to lend a hand?
No because the division of Cyprus was something the Brits and Americans wanted. And I don't see how the Soviets would've helped when they wouldn't gain anything from us

Poles usually assimilate pretty well, so nobody gives a shit.

Hell, half our Eastern German population has Polish surnames already.

Is it true that Anatolian Turks are way worse than Turkish Cypriots?

there have been multiple rapes and serbs stabbed to death by migrants

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/10/serbia-police-arrest-migrant-suspected-stabbing-local-man.html

nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/reporters-notebook/migrants/serbia-belgrade

>serbian women dance with refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=vVpqr-oIlZE

Can't say about that but whatever Turkish Cypriots remained have a certain disdain for the Turkish government for forcing them out of their homes

>tfw people would rather get cucked and raped by niggers and kebabs instead of having their wallets stolen by hardworking nice r*manian people

leftist have won

Tfw 8% of Bulgaria's population is turks and we are getting even more

1. Switzerland
2. Austria
3. Liechtenstein

t. Germany

I know right?
A very significant portion of my friends is from Slovakia and they're based in every possible way. We never should've split.

>refuse to return to the real Church
If they refuse you just kill them all , it's that simple

>Portugal

Doesn't make much of a difference though right?

Hehe , back in the day of the Roman Empire they invaded us ( dacians ) and settled on our lands. Nowdays we are invading them. It only seems fair.

Also funny is that our immigrans are actually romanians too ;))) from Rep. Moldova.

shut up we'll liberate them

Ukranians are pretty cool migrants desu. They are indistinguishable from Russians once they drop their village-tier pronunciation of SH and G

Angolans stay here just enough time to get the Portuguese citizenship, then they fuck off to countries like yours

switzerland and austria easily.

mars inapoi pe autobarza si junimea fmm de minor

Serbia: the only country in the world where immigrants are actually afraid they may get stabbed in the back.

Everyone in the south speaks like that though ;c
Гхycи гхycи гхa гхa гхa

Scoate pula din gura cand vorbesti .

Well, they ARE village-tier Kubanoids, so it's ok. But take Kiev - it's a pretty cool metropolitan city and it's wierd to ГХE ГХA and be from Kiev

nu ma incurca cu nimic pula in gura cu scriu prietene subvarstnic du-te la scoala poate inveti si tu ceva nu mai sta pe chanon

Friendly reminder that Polish immigrants were a huge reason why so many Brits voted to leave the EU.

Cred ca dintre noi, tu esti prichindelu. Asa ca vezi-ti de ale tale.

'гх' is way better than 'кypa' и 'гpeчa'

>'кypa' и 'гpeчa'
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING REDNEKS START SPEAKING PROPER RUSSIAN

pun pariu ca am penisul mai mare decat varsta ta ledditor faceboocist ce esti

>hungary syria
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

>Foreign prisoner population in british jails
>Ants

Si cum ai masurat-o ... dus-intors ? =)))) Doar asa poate ca ajungi la un numar din 2 cifre.

>Cuba

Oh well, more niggers.

=))))))))))))))

> Millions of degenerates and green voters
They have to be gassed, those Germans.

>Poland
Probably Ukrainians. Within 2 years it gone from meme to the fact that i see them everyday

>Italy
>Romania + *Nigeria

The best of both houses!

pun pariu ca esti moldovean si nici macar nu stii de memeurile flacari de pe chanon punct ro

Our top 3 r:
1 Romanian 750k
2 Moroccans 700k
3 British 300k

is there any room left for me there so I can come pick your glorious strawberries senpai?

Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a russian.

Which one are worst Sup Forums? Algerians, Romanian gypsies, indians or poles? I'd have to go

1. Algerians
2. Syrians
3. Gypsies
4. Poles

clic dreapta delet daten morti mati nu stan la discutii

Honestly we got like 400-500k gypsies and 60-75k whores from there. U match this? U can come here

>Cuba
>Spain
U wot? Is this map from 1910 or something?

Poland

>white
>Argentina

Russia to Ukraine?

SOURCE

cute, but russia has a higher muslim population than western europe.

I call BS. Poland has a 1m+ Ukrainian immigrants atm.

>Angola

Mariano makes easier to get spanish nationality for Cubans, so they went for it.

Same for sephardic jews.

fucking galego bocachancla.

Its hilarious how cubans are so redpilled on communism. Leftists try to befriend them and telling them how communism is so good and they get mad as fuck. Finally, after cubans shut them down, they get all defensive and say "nod dru gomunis :DD".

When Fidel died was top fucking kek both sides raging in the doors of the embassy. I think there were some punches too.

What a shitshow