The peak of western civilization

libfags defend this

>no details given about the suspect
How convenient
>>confirmed black

>hungry 12y old boy demands food at gunpoint
so? If I was starving had no money, lived in a rough neighbourhood and had a gun I would do the same

Harlem is a concrete jungle tbqh

You would soon be dead and it would be justified. So?

Nigger needed a nugger.

he wuz a gud boi all he wanted was his chicken tendies

No one is starving in America, even our homeless are fat

High risk high reward

wouldve been better if he just stole some food from a supermarket or something instead

or his intentions were truely to steal a nugger of a specific girl

>state of Jew York
>guns
impossible

I'd have blasted that niglet with a CCW if I lived in murrica and the little shit threatened my daughter

polfags will defend a civilization that has lead to this.

>a fucking chicken nugget
>high reward

I'd just steal food out of a supermarket but then again I'm not a complete fucking moron.

fake news best news

only if your a groid/spic

"She pushed the gun away and boarded the train"

M8 how fucking good are those nuggets to have someone put a gun to your head and tell you to give them the nuggets and you still say no.

We have free food pantries and free lunch for poor school kids everywhere. The kid didn't do this because he was starving. It was one fucking processed chicken bone-meal chunk ffs.

This. I'm more shocked at her fucking balls and the desire for those nuggers man.

Fucking normie didnt hand over the tendie

>letting some niglet boss you around

She had some decency, I would of taken the little shitstain's gun and blasted his kneecaps clean off.

Shouldve bought some with his gbp desu

I had a job in Harlem for a few days.

It looked like any other disgusting trashed ghetto

On every block, niggers were on the streets BBQing chicken.

every nigger there either gave me dirty looks or were crackheads asking me for money.

I could not relax whatsoever. I've fought off niggers before but not so many in their own jungle.

Russia, anyone, please nuke this cursed city. Whites are a minority, mudslimes crawl everywhere, sweaty obese beaners blast their shit "music" in parks, death by terrorism is a real threat, flaming faggots and trannies everywhere. Even the rich can't buy their way into a nice cozy white neighborhood anymore.

Kneecaps? You're in the right to blast his niglet head off. Claim self defense, the 1000 cameras will be your witness.

>that id

I know. I'm just saying if you were in a situation where stealing food was your only option then pulling a gun on some random is retarded.

you don't like tendies?