Bring dueling back

Honor dueling should be reinstated as an acceptable social activity.

mindset of primitive humans. move along

>honor dueling
literally no difference than honor killings done in Middle Easter countries

How did that work?
Were each guy hoping the other would miss?
What if both died?
Seems pretty damn retarded.

There is no honor in killing women.

>Bring dueling back

I support this!

-AndyJack

True men use steel to sort out their differences

How are they primitive if they wore suits and top hats?

If I understand correctly, bullet wounds from early pistols were relatively easy to treat. We're talking .45acp stopping power, or less. (Which is still pretty minimal to begin with.)
I can see someone actually losing multiple duels, but still surviving.

Dueling pistols seem less barbaric than hacking at each other with pointy sticks.
I can see pistols being the more "gentlemanly" way to fight.

There were rules to the duel retard.

Primitive niggers don't abide by rules when brawling.

>We're talking .45acp stopping power, or less. (Which is still pretty minimal to begin with.)
You don't know what kind of hell you have just summoned, user.

Hell yes.

We're talking about a time when any simple infection could kill you. I wouldn't risk it.

Niggers already have. Except without the honor. Also there isn't really any dueling. But the base concept mostly remains pretty much the same.

But duels are more likely to end in fatalities. It's more chivalrous to, where possible, spare your opponent after he yields.

would be nice but sadly there would be such a mass of cowards declining duels that the shame of declining would probably be nonexistent

the nazis made it legal again

Then you shoot him in the back of the head and pay a friend to swear that a duel occured

>eternal anglo

You mean "THE GREAT .45 vs 9mm DEBATE"?
Most pistol rounds are minimal. You might as well shoot the lower recoiling, more accurate, higher capacity 9mm, if the .45 is as iffy as it is, at the ONE thing it was meant to be good at.
Don't think so? 'cause I'll duel you for it!
I'll see you on /k/.

big fucking diffrence asshole

def go for subsonic .45, tinnitus is suffering

>.45 acp
>no stopping power
by the great god fuddlore, I shall smite thee

Couldn't agree more op.

In a duel both parties have a hypothetical equal chance to win. Both are armed and both know the rules to win.

>implying i want to get killed by a fvckboy because he wanted my girlfriend

Guns are too damn good now a days, I mean, back in the day Andrew Jackson fought a man who shot at him twice and both of his guns jammed or he missed (don't remember correctly) I think we should just not charge men with non-linear threatening bar fights or workplace violence, if I can kick your ass with bare fisticuffs then I gain the honor and you are shamed as a faggot, same principle, except more whites get to live (implying a non-white would ever want a duel, let alone a fair one

I won't argue guns after this (except on /k/), but there's good match grade sub-sonic 9mm.
But I always wear ear protection anyway. Neither my target, nor my gun, thinks I look silly.

I'm sure that if duels were to be legalised you'd have to complete tons of papers for it.

Rapier dueling should be brought back, I'm going to hire the Portuguese, mother fuckers were crazy.

This
It would make politics and business interesting
Also can be totally legit with lawyers and regulations

I should be dishonored because Jamal is more gorilla like than I?

I'm sorry buddy, professional athletes are incredibly disproportionately black given their small percentage of our population.

Being a big buck nigger doesn't make you or them right.

blacks have speed, whites have strength. play to your advantages. dont make excuses to be weak

An honor duel requires both parties to agree to the duel beforehand.
Honor killing requires one party to agree to the killing.

fuck it. why not?

this
bring back open carry swords

Lol Wtf, why are you cucking yourself?
Any trained person can BTFO any (untrained) nigger twice their size without even breaking a sweat. Plus whose fault is it that you're being "dishonored" by niggers? What are you doing at a place where niggers would dishonor you, in this hypothetical honor based society.

>two men agree to an orderly exchange of fire in order to settle an egregious dispute
vs
>a pack of sand niggers hear rumor that your daughter showed her ankle in public so they break down your door, drag her into the street and stone her to death

Yeah no difference.

intellectual elites killing each other for reasons like "your mom" jokes in bars

Less that that.
Were talking bb gun velocity here.
A thick enough book or a frying pan in you're coat would save you.
An actually hitting a man size target at 20 paces is an achievement by itself.

There is dueling in Germany andguess what? Almoast nobody fucking does it.

Or is there?

I agree so fucking hard. Can it just be agreed beforehand which weapon is used? Or go back to special pistol sets

I'd join you Krautbro. I've been watching midevel MMA and that shuts lit. I'd love to train with that.

Yeah just claim self defense, because it was.