Psychopaths are supposedly:

>highly resilient to stress,
>charismatic,
>charming
>thrive on stimulation.
>They live in the now
>extremely pragmatic
>unmoved by what others think of them

Gee, and (((psychology))) tells us these traits are psychopathic? I'll be sure to be a good goy and not develop any (((socially problematic))) attributes like pragmatism or not caring what useful idiots think of you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ty6XqzvJx0
amren.com/ar/2009/02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I legitimately think this board has a ton of psychopaths. I love it.

Idgaf
This was all your design. You let this happen. So enjoy this too.

It's sweet that these are actually some pretty highly effective traits, besides resilience to stress and the lack of empathy.

Psychologists aren't resentful, post modernists influenced by continental philosophers and Freud or anything.

Even after trying to counsel you numerous times you did what you did and now here we are
I'm taking it. We can regroup and do whatever later

>resentful post modernists influenced by continental philosophers and Freud

>homosexual

Every one of them is a raging faggot.

Oh you have nothing and you know it, keep burning cunt.

Sage this shit.

They are highly effective traits in a functioning society with a healthy base of empathic people. The traits cant build civilizations on their own. It borders on parasitism.

Getting along and being somewhat subservient, or pragmatic, in tribal societies would be a survivalist trait.

I'm just basing it off OPs shitty list.

The only good symptoms of a psychopath are lack of empathy and selfishness or extreme self centeredness. It does seem a lot of psychopaths are charismatic and charming, but have you thought instead that's only the successful ones you hear about and that psychologists write studies about?

What if the real psychopaths are just shits with boring jobs that no one likes?

Nailed it. But picture a parasite that gives compliments and makes you feel good about yourself.
Not so bad is it?

>>highly resilient to stress,
how do you achieve that
maybe i should become psychopath too

you fucking idiot, psychology makes absolutely no attributions to the virtues of these traits, only that psychopaths frequently display them

you god damn retarded cocksucker

Triggered hard. "Absolutely no attributions" and "psychopaths frequently display them" are mutually exclusive, you shitbrained fuckface.

psychology is pure jewry

They also have a higher propensity to commit murder dickwad.

Sociopath > Psychopath

Dale wit it

I tick all those boxes, but I feel extremely intense empathy and love towards people -- I just hide it at all costs because I learned growing up that sometimes the best thing you can do within a group is to appear unaffected and let others rally around you, and that's the person I learned to be.

>They live in the now
>extremely pragmatic
>unmoved by what others think of them

You're talking about Buddhism right?

>to the virtues of these traits

IE they aren't saying that these traits are good or bad, they're making the observation that they are frequently displayed in sociopaths

how do you not understand so something simple you fucking cretin

Let's return to your original post.

>Gee, and (((psychology))) tells us these traits are psychopathic?

This is fucking wrong. (((psychologists))) are not saying these traits are inherently psychopathic, they are saying that psychopaths display these traits. You are so fucking retarded I had to explain this to you, I feel secondhand embarrassment for you, this is the most retarded thread I've seen in the last hour

they're the same thing you mentally ill tranny

this isn't what defines a psychopath, these are merely personality traits often observed in confirmed psychopaths

can you have these traits without a lack of empathy? yes you can dumbass, not even normies will think that you're psychopathic just because your're charismatic and stress-resistant

god damn it, you guys make it really hard for me to keep browsing this board, is it summer come early, or has this board burned out on not being retarded after electing the donald

er no, these characteristics common with psychopaths but not exclusive

Hey retard, OP is the one saying they're virtuous.

Imagine if this guy legit thinks this. How retarded he must be.

I am what you would call a ''psychopath''. Dunno, I am kind of cool like Dexter.
Get in my way, kiddo, and I'll fucking end you.

Edge

dexter was autistic?

Say that to my face, not online and see what happens.
But, heh, you wouldn't be saying it to me.
I'd show up behind you so fast and cut your throat you wouldn't even be able to stop me.

I am what you would consider a big shot around these parts, just like OP.

There's also a lot of negative traits. Like bad impulse control, inability to learn from one's mistakes, egocentrism.

Kek highly agrees with u

Dylan Roof was right about psychology being nothing but a jewish lie.

> a big shot around these parts
> Latvia
ahh ok, this does not hurt my ego. good for you Dex.

There is a broad misunderstanding between the terms psychopath and sociopath.

You tend to hear about low functioning ones more as tend to be incarcerated or in the mental health system.

Is that a video of you, fuckboy? You look like a pussy.

This is me.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ty6XqzvJx0

Wanna get in my way? Please do. My blades have just been sharpened.

Teach yourself to disregard the worst case. Learn to literally assume every moment might be your last, but that it doesn't hurt to succeed right now; and then work from there to do as much as you can in as little time as possible. Basically think of it as a video game; even if you die, who cares, you have a next life. It's not "becoming a psychopath", as such, but a healthy mental technique that I personally find to help.

You better be careful. I'm a police officer. Over 300 confirmed arrests.

of you faggit, psychopaths has no empathy.

that's it.

and because they have no empathy th develop instrumental manipulative "charm" to influence their surroundings.

when they are sadistic, intelligent and want power they are the kind of monster that people associate to psychopaths...

The problem is that they have no impulse control and empathy, so if they feel for hurting people, they will do it.

Another thing is that psychopaths are highly logical, but they don't learn from their mistakes. If they find a way of acting logical, they will repeat that, even if it's actually wrong.

This is not a very accurate list of the indications of a psychopath. Most are miserable individuals who experience their misery via emotionless anxiety.

Holy shit, the definition for being a psychopath is the same as being White!

Tell me about the Isle of Man broseph. Have any muds found you guys yet?

Enjoy not having the feeling of overcoming and enjoy having no punishment mechanism for not resting.

Yeah...

Come to think of it I'd prefer if they weren't even distantly associated to those traits, charisma is especially an admirable trait and can take half your life to really develop.

Generally, high IQ people seem resilient to stress and extremely pragmatic, then that most of them are probably insecure about their social skills, and you have a way to make people criminally insane when in fact all they are is intelligent.

If you can hurt someone and feel nothing, if you want others to think you're tough (imagining low functioning psychopaths here), then I'm kind of glad we have authorities to lock them up. Thinking about it now:
Psychopaths are effective warriors, which means constantly warring cultures probably breed the most genuine psychopaths since that's, in reality, where they're the most effective.

Please, the only point I'm making is that they will make high iq a mental illness if you let them.

DUDE DRUMPF IS A PSYCHOPATH LMAO

There are some good traits, but also very bad

If you lack empathy, it's much easier for you to commit crimes, which means it's also much easier for you to go to jail.

what if someone lacks empathy but believes in law?

This. If you know any real psychopaths you would know their lives are often not great. Successful psychopaths are extremely rare.

Unsure if you're aware or not, but it comes naturally the effect of being charismatic and nice.
Even if you hate society and you don't want to be part of it, in the same exact time the paradox is that you still do want to be part of it.

You cannot say no to your impluses to be nice because then you wouldn't be a psychopath anymore, no psychopath dares to show himself the real self to the world of how hollow he is(in real world at least). It's like you build yourself an image, unless you are leaving that place/not caring of anything at all there's no way you'll break your image.

So tl;dr: that's not a psychopath that shows his real power, also 70% or so are in locked for good causes, not every psychopath is the same like not every white is the same(some are trash some aren't)

My dad's a psychopath (narcissistic personality disorder). They shouldn't have children is all I want to say.

>these are actually some pretty highly effective traits, besides resilience to stress and the lack of empathy.

Dont envy the sociopaths.

They can barely experience any stimulus both positive and negative suffer from motivational issues because dont really experience mental reward and their entire lives are doing of boredom because every thing is boring.

You know those test you get during job interviews, that supposedly gives them a character profile to see if you're a fit for the company? I have wondered if there's companies out there that have positions open where they hand out the tests and specifically look for psychopathic traits

Officially, there is no such thing as 'psychopaths'

Its a media term. Your welcome

>romanticized view of people who are shit

Psychopaths tend to have those characteristics, that's true, OP.

They also tend to be very poor at organizing themselves, very poor at controlling their impulses and completely unable to genuinely feel the problems of others. They have a hard time putting themselves in other's shoes.

They're basically niggers.

Good at thinking only of themselves, absolute shit when it comes to working as a team and even shittier at organizing any long-term project.

I know, and he's making the claim that psychologists are speaking to the desirability of these traits. I forgot to include the opposite of virtue in my original post so I'm just rolling with it desu

don't act like OP isn't a flaming retard though

Kek has spoken

Psychology is a primarily Jewish invention designed to inflict neurosis on goyim that are reflective of the Jewish persecution paranoia (a deserved feature given their propensity for meddling) with the ultimate gain of, you guessed it, destabilizing social moorings through increased interpersonal atomization.

The only field worth a mention is abnormal psychology and desu the only cure for that is wards if nice, gas chambers if pragmatic.

Beside not loving you enough, he's still a protective figure and should really do a lot to make you ''great'' because he wants someone to be just like him, but maybe after he dies even better.

So it's your dad that is shit not the spectrum, lul.

>Enjoy not having the feeling of overcoming and enjoy having no punishment mechanism for not resting.
im not saying that i want to be completely desensitized to stress, i just wish it wouldn't completely paralyse me in some shitty social situations

Narcissistic personality disorder is not being a psychopath. Antisocial personality disorder is.

There's a difference, but probably not in the way he might have treated you, honestly.

It's sad anyone has to put up with that.

>Official
>Implying DSM or similar publication
>When DSM is clearly setting up to remove gender dysphoria as a disorder with terminology like "assigned gender"

Like I give a fuck what the DSM or other "official" sources say.

I wish I could be a sociopath. Working environments dictate a better chance of success being one.

Mate. Is this some Romanian intellectual shit?

>it comes naturally the effect
Go on...

>You cannot say no to your impulses to be nice because then you wouldn't be psychopath anymore
That's circular reasoning.

>build yourself an image
Interesting, but I can't see the point... Feels sophistry. I feel this conflicts with "unmoved by what others think of them" which I interpreted as a lack of empathy, one of the few good symptoms in OPs list.

I don't, I pity the wrongly diagnosed intelligent people who will be held back from their potential.

BTW how you describe it looks more like depression -\_(o o)_/-

Then you need to overcome it which is deeply personal and based on your specific situation, whether you move or become paralysed is in some way your choice, even if one takes more effort than the other.

I have a feeling narcissistic psychopathy is different to narcissistic personality disorder. I have a bit of the later, besides a compulsion to look at mirrors it's really not that bad.

this desu.

also
>living for the moment
is not the same as
>living in the now
unless you are some soccer mom who knows jack shit about anything.

As a sociopath I find all others pathetic.

You will never know true emotions.
>Love
>Hate
>Happiness
>Sadness
You will never know the true depth of these emotions and will always have to chase gratification.

like a woman?
also thats basically how children work. they are literally parasites dependent on being fed, cared for and protected by others.
thats why we say
>AWWWW SO CUTE
and fill up with good-feel hormones when we see something cute

This, had a NPD dad. Pretty great if a bit overbearing, basically an asian tiger mom but a dutch guy. Also gave me the best advice I ever heard about doing things in your own interest.
"We used to be predators, well I mean with technology we still are, but you're going to get what I mean. One of the con's of society is that we have to play prey, and given the pros on a general level its not that bad of a trade. You used to be a predator, and remembering that can be very advantageous when you need to win, but pick when wisely because society only lets you flex that muscle every so often."

Lots of intjs. Same thing basically

That ending hit a little too close to home.

Under rated

You just literally described Africans..

amren.com/ar/2009/02/

More like sociopaths.

? LOL
I from Austria, I live in the capital of Romania for 10 years now, So I am pretty much light blonde/blonde eyed, unsure how that makes me romanian intellectual of any kind.

And there's more than just low empathy for the ASPD spectrum that helps you but in the same time it doesn't help you at all for example: You are harder to entertain yet you seek satisfaction and something to do every second otherwise you fall into a very dull numb condition of emptiness that you feel nothing at all not even the air you inhale or exhale, yet I don't see psychopaths being depressive, it's just the curse of having no empathy I'll assume. You even get bored of the food you eat very fast, let's say you buy some bacon, if you don't change the way you eat it with/preparation you'll want to puke everytime you think of that food since it's too dull for yourself and the body rejects it.

Also really good points might be: Extremly easy to understand/read people from what they think to what they want to think, even to what they might think and what to do to make them think in certain ways.

You're just playing with mud but instead of dirt, it's their brain.

Then again it comes the bad side of it that you get extremly bored of everyone since their novelty runs out and you seem to seek other type of personalities to amuse yourself with.

So you're in a consntat desire for novelty or you're going to die from boredom, it's like a vampire needs blood to survive.(that sounded funny).

Now go kill yourself faggot.

Psychopathy is fine, as long as you are not violating the NAP.

>dat flag

Yea, DSM and CID are BS, but so is this.

WRONG

>live in the now
I think what you meant to say was terrible impulse control
>extremely pragmatic
Hahahahaha.

You also forgot pissing in your bed, faggot.

I knew a couple. The girl turned out to be a waitress and the guy now leases trucks for a company, lol. They are completely retarded, including committing crimes in front of cameras to prove how tough they are and posting photos of their crimes on Facebook.

Just the dumbest motherfuckers of all time. Selfish retards, no empathy and constantly thinking they can get back at you when you've already wrote them out of existence and cease to register them knowing they're a disease not fit to serve in an empire, the result of a malfunction that now breathes because there's a law saying I can't crush them like the insects that they are. Sometimes I feel like Bahamut, I just want to clench my fist and divebomb a whole pack of them and deal out righteous fury and do God's work.

No loyalty, slave to their impulses, utterly disgusting parasites.

OP watches too many films

Yeah. Sociopaths more like.

All of the positive traits are based on the psychopaths inability to feel empathy for other humans.

They are in essence predators of the same species as their pray.

Any society who do not quarantine them will find them on positions of power.

And then wonder why their world sucks so much.

made so many grammar mistakes that I am actually laughing, since I cba correcting them(''blonde eyed") just take it with some sodium and live your lives. Have a wonderful day anons may you be happy.

you forgot soulless mongloid

Psychopaths lack any form of empathy, period. They will lie, cheat, or steal to get what they want and not care who they hurt.

Now, what group of people does that remind you of?

From now on, don't try to rephrase things like the symptoms of psychopathy in your own words, because you entirely miss the point~

Why would INTJs necessarily be psychopathic?

also highly egocentric, which is the most bluepilled thing you could be.

Why did you fags name your country isle of man?

DSM is, what, fifth edition in the last 50 years? IIRC lack of empathy and extreme selfish/self centeredness really are the only firm, psychological definitions. The latter is extremely well defined and can even be found in some children. The former is how psychologists jizz at being psychologists because they can pretend it means whatever the fuck they want.

Again, looks depression bro, I hope you're not self diagnosing.

>ASPD spectrum
I just vomited in my mouth.

Looks like a gay swastika.

>it doesn't hurt to succeed right now; and then work from there to do as much as you can in as little time as possible
>posted on Sup Forums

>Gays freeing murrica from niggers, muslims and mexicans
I'd like to watch that show.

Of course.

Dark triad personality traits are literally an evolutionary advantage.

narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy

There's a reason women absolutely love guys with these traits.

Tendency to rely solely on their own reasoning and thoughts to navigate the world, as opposed to feeling their way through

It's more psychopaths are intjs than intjs are psychopaths

Psychopathic traits can be useful in certain situations, but being unable to swap those traits in favor of better ones is a severe handicap in modern society.

The most effective and successful psychopaths are able to empathize with others on a selective basis, whereas criminal psychopaths have no empathy whatsoever.

Geez, you guys are so ignorant.

You do realize that empathy is no predictor of pro social behavior

Inferior cretin peasants are everywhere throughout this website you have no idea what it is like to really be superior.. from having homework and school work get 100% so often the teachers mark it 110% as a joke
From being a super fast runner
amazing at keyboard/piano, drums, acting, swimming, wood work, maths, English, sports, guitar, cunning and pattern matching with heightened senses and a vast range of cognitive abilities far beyond your comprehension to invalids quotes of Einstein and behavior of stefan hawkings time machine party all the way to invalidating your whole existance
Being able to manipulate people with the truth so much that you are almost immune to being thought of as a lier
To the range of memory and visual thinking of remembering your whole day as 2-3 years old
And also being able to remember 3 different visual displays of video in your head at the same time as seeing real life
Or having your memory as a GPS
Only the troubled people fully can start to see you aren't perfect but they them selves begin to be annoyed at your superiority
This is not narcism or some lie this is a bunch of facts
crushing everyone's mind through logic and tricks and truth to the point they are confused or you start to wonder
Am I human?
This is what it is like to have aspergers and psychopathy
BASICALY everything of psychopathy and aspergers
Without the misunderstanding or insanity
I am a hybrid

>enjoy having no punishment mechanism for not resting.

Wow, if this doesn't sum up how fucked, feminised and cucked Australians are brainwashed into becoming since birth, what does?

Please go to bed, Joseph.