When did you stop watching this biased trash?

When did you stop watching this biased trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelsavage.wnd.com/
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/
infowars.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic unrelated, he is talking about cnn

Oh yea, lemme just turn off this biased trash and put on the other biased trash on television.

If I'm going to be lied to, I'd rather like what I hear.

nice get

CNN is more biased but I don't watch that shit either.

more neutral than cnn, unironically

nice trips

>If I'm going to be lied to, I'd rather like what I hear.
>Muh Fox News is not as bad as CNN
Literally no excuse. Lenin was better than Stalin.

when I was 12 when I fell for the meme that fox news is biased trash

Started watching again during the election, it's a fun news channel that appeals to my conservative sensibilities and is about as biased as CNN, less so than other networks like MSNBC.

Unfortunately, good mainstream journalism is dead, and it has to do with the partisan hackery on both sides. However, if it weren't for the overwhelming liberal bias in almost every other news organization, perhaps a conservative leaning outlet would not have found the popularity it needed to gain traction as a CNN competitor? After all, their claim to fame is by their own admission "telling the other side of things"

Liberal media outlets only have themselves to blame for the creation of Fox.

I never call it fox news. I always think of it as FAUX news lol amirite?

Fox News was the only watchable news source on American TV when I was there. CNN was full of fat ugly niggers and women, hysterically talking about the same shit for several hours. It was about some nigger football player who beat up his wife or something.

Used to think it was trash because of muh Jon Stewart, but last year changed my mind about a lot of things. It's definitely the least biased option available. Fox is republican but *establishment* republican, so the love and hate roughly cancel out into some kind of neutrality. Mostly I just avoid cable news entirely.

And Greg Gutfeld needs to be fucking shot, holy shit.

Fox News is neo-con shit and is as reprobable as CNN but at least Fox News is funny to watch, specially Tucker

I mostly watch Outnumberd and The Five. Hot legs everywhere.
Maybe Happening Now, Neil Cavuto, or Special Report if there's a terror attack going on.

>good mainstream journalism is dead

If you look at history, it never was born in the first place. Only people realised how bullahit it is with modern technology. Free and open internet kills the shills.

2012 stopped watching the jew box

Hail Vic

Death to all the trash

michaelsavage.wnd.com/

drudgereport.com/

breitbart.com/

infowars.com/

fag

>CNN more biased.
It's really not.
Fox has literally turned into full defense mode for trump lol. It's funny.

when did you start?
i hate how the only msm conservative outlet is batshit insane. makes us look bad

>Fox News was the only watchable news source on American TV when I was there. CNN was full of fat ugly niggers and women, hysterically talking about the same shit for several hours. It was about some nigger football player who beat up his wife or something.
This is an accurate statement.

>michaelsavage.wnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
no

>drudgereport.com/
>breitbart.com/
>infowars.com/
These are legit.

Infowars is the best disseminator of information of our time.

Compared to CNN in full fake news mode?
Nice try, islandnigger

My TV is pretty much a Fox News box.
Good personalities, daily mocking of PC culture, and gorgeous women. Plus, it's far and away the best source for news these days (even though it's obviously biased too).

fox lied to me about Mass Effect. they said i could fulfill rape in game. no such luck. haven't trusted them since. they just want to scare grandma