White people, shit down and shut up

And listen to this beautiful black sister educate all ya'all on what you THINK is your "culture"

Any questions?

Yeah, how did they train a dog to Use Twitter?

why should i care what one random fucking racist thinks?

damn, that's a solid roast.
She have anything on potato niggers?

No

>Black cultures
>...
Yeah thought so...

>shit down and fuck my shit up

sage

Black culture: Bastardized gospel with some islander shit here and there and mostly tribal bullshit.

and yet those small accomplishments are more than any african empire has done, KEK

>w-we made stone chisels n shieet

Woah. She really BTFO white people. There is literally nothing bad I can come back with about Africans, the most peaceful and advanced race on the planet who invented civilization.

Why are African Americans so salty

nice

Checked

What? I don't read ape. I legitimately do not know what this animal is trying to tell us

What is black culture then??

fried foods with lots of spices?

Oh yeah, why can't white people have good culture like raping babies to cure aids or raping alligators to cure impotency. Whites really do have no culture.

wtf i hate white people now

White boys will never recover from this

All of these jokes have been told by Russell Peters. You niggers steal bikes, now you steal jokes too? Sage.

Haitian: eat dirt

These are the weakest fucking insults i have ever seen.
This is the bitterness that recemixing produces. Ugly diarreah coloured, low iq, salty subhumans.

Someone give a run down of African """cultures"""

I bet if i posted something about African culture being shooting each other, mud huts, famine and aids, I'd be called into my bosses office by the end of my shift.

>muh white privilege

Let's ask Mexican intellectuals about black culture...

Rapist DNA > Rapee DNA >>>>> Nigger DNA

Thith ith unaffctable

You should read Malcolm X's biography (as told to Alex Haley[?] because he couldn't be fucked to write it).

They really do think Africans had flying cars and shit.

strong blow to britbong identity

Why do they think they lost it all? The white people came out of their caves and somehow managed to subjugate the hyper-futuristic, all-powerful, all-knowing nigs, and then cover it all up?

She's just a cunt

Welp time to report her

member when half the threads on Sup Forums weren't about nobodies from Twitter

goddamn southern accents are awful.

Someone tweet the pic showing european/american inventions vs rest of world at her

so her ancestor is rapist? she should be paying some good dollars to natives then

A witch doctor named Yacuub created white people in a vat. Don't ask me how a witch doctor and magic meshed with flying cars and sheeeeit but there you go.

The evil white people were so evil that...and then slavery so whitey owes us lots of money and candy.

They never explain how the vat people defeated an intergalactic empire.

I don't know man, I don't think she tried to be as mean spirited as people of Sup Forums are towards blacks. Those are insults that are comparable to "haha french are the fancy pants who always surrender" or "lol kenyans are fast because they've been running from lions for all their lives"

Now imagine if some Sup Forumstard tried to join the fun, he'd be ranting about genociding african children and sterilizing afroamerican male without a pinch of humour... that'd really ruin the party

Wheres the french one?
Did she dare make a surrender joke?

Insults are supposed to have a good serving of truth packed in. Nobody is going to be offended at this crap.

Does she have anything on Portuguese people?

>Africans, all you did was make shitty huts and point sticks at each other.

WTF? I hate myself now!

if she doesn't like the usa, she can go back to the congolese jungle.

WE

>black people don't have any cultu-
Um try again, sweetie

member when faggots didn't co-opt shitty south park memes to say do you recall?

>d-d-d-do you like dark chocolate, Sup Forums??
>i bet if i spam this 300th white man/black female racemixing thread, you will really develop the fetish
>remember goy, it's duty of every WHITE MAN to plow these african females with their aryan seed and produce billions of nappyhair nigglets to ERADICATE nappyhair nigglets!

>100 to 400
>Ok, 400!
I mean 100 is still a lot, fuck.

If you call me sweetie once more I'm going to hold you down and take a shit into your mouth

Daily reminder WE TOLD YOU SO

No, twerking and stealing.

WE WUZ NEPHILIM N SHIT

Pretty rich coming from a nigger. I've yet meet one who doesn't stink of shit.

Fuck

This monkey made me laugh

>why is murder illegal? whitey be oppressin us n shit

why are niggers so racist?

woah...my almonds...are activated...deeep...

I guess she doesn't know enough about whites to include the French? Or swiss? Or spain?

Maybe she should spend more time promoting her own culture instead of immaturely shitting on other's. But I guess no one wants to hear about any more robberies, riots, and rapes.

You have to admit, this is solid banter

WE WUZ ANCIENT BIBLICAL HALFBREEDS BUT THE WHITE MAN STOLE EVERYTHING SO NOW WE MUST EAT SHOOT AND BUTCHER EACHOTHER TO GET BACK AT WHITEY AND DA JOOS!

stay woke

Why every single nigger and libtard woman in America claims they all have Cherokee ancestry?

Don't they know theres a hundred more tribes to choose from? If you're going to lie, make it original.

Fucking great pic!

Yes! Let them talk and talk. Let them increase the hate and sow fear.

The war is coming, and the inevitable eradication of subhumanity will solve everything.

We should be encouraging this kind of thing more and more. It only helps the cause of white salvation.

Good pic, I saved it.

How will white people ever recover?

whitey BTFO

No they're not. Every single one of them looks like a midget prison dweller or a chimp.

niggers didn't even invent fried chicken. Irish did.

WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY BTFO

What the fuck did this cunt say about God's chosen country?

>literally "the gubments"

>pouty face
>emoji to cover fat face
>necklace to make neck look not fat
>Africans, you some fucking retarded monkeys. Niggers should be slaves
roasted

To be fair, white people do this shit too, often preceding or quickly following some statement that may be perceived as racist.

not surprising her mother was a white slut for that bbc

>heterophobic

so she's afraid of pretty much everyone?

When do the insults start?

I still oddly want to hate fuck an angry niggress whinged and violate her rectum before coming in her hair.
I'm sure it's a normal reaction though so it's cool.

>She could only name 7 white cultures
Lmao

LOL

black people get in the chamber and breath deep.

I love how the cow turns round at one point and looks at the camera, clearly embarrassed about the whole situation.

Likely more than the black ones she could.

Lmao good banter