Do "peaceful Muslims" exist?

Do "peaceful Muslims" exist?

Yes, many of my friends are Muslims.

If you have one man violently killing someone while a crowd of spectators are passively watching, perhaps a few yelling words of encouragement to the man while others are trying to justify why he is doing it, are the spectators "peaceful"?

Indonesia

Dont you have toilets to be scrubbing instead of whining about muslims which are literally nonexistent in your country.
Poland is so shitty that not even migrants want to stay there

top fucking kek

Lots of muslim countries exist with the population of >80% muslim. They don't blow up shit and never get in the news.

Expect we have few muslims in Poland. They dindu nuffing wrong.

Extremism levels:
EuroMuslims > Arabs > North Africans > Persians > Levant > American > Central Asia and Russia > South Asia > Southeast Asia > Japan

Muslim extremism is relatively new, for most of history they were less fundamentalist than Christians. However the Arabs are becoming more and more extreme the younger they are while Muslims elsewhere remain peaceful.

They do, the ones 7ft deep in the cold ground.

There are ''muslims'' who live like normal people in Turkey. But they don't live like they are muslim. But there is no such thing as peaceful islam.

No.
Just some that behave while their numbers are low in the vicinity.
When others of their kind arrive they get more annoying for each other member that arrives.

define peaceful

Alawites, ahhmadiyas, reformists
They do exist but they are persecuted by noon peaceful ones

wat you never hear indonesia invading anyone or shit blowing up there

If they do, they're not muslims.

>But there is no such thing as peaceful islam.

Also*

They're only "peaceful" when you outnumber them, which is a relatively short period of time since the breed like fucking cockroaches.

>Thanks to the efforts of King Jan III Sobieski, who was held in great esteem by the Tatar soldiers, many of the Lipkas seeking asylum and service in the Turkish army returned to his command and participated in the struggles with the Ottoman Empire up to the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699, including the Battle of Vienna (1683) that was to turn the tide of Islamic expansion into Europe and mark the beginning of the end for the Ottoman Empire.

even we managed to integrate muslims, why western europe cant do the same

yeah im a peaceful muslim

Do "tolerable vegans" exist?

taqiyyaaa

Case1: muslims are peaceful for about first century they begin to be mudslimes
see: tatars [not "crimean" "tatars" - they are ottomans]

Case2: muslims are peaceful, where they are minority in strong major-orthodox society.
see: magometanians in Russian Empire

Case3: muslims are peaceful, when they are mongolian sarmatian niggers wannabe-whites, so they are LARPing as Christians. (But they are not anti-muslim anywhere in their international affairs politics.)
see: poolacks.

I found about this term from pol. Upon futher research i found out it actually is part of the Shia belief system, to which I do not belong

Somewhat tolerable might me denomination, that eats non-humanoid meat-eaters.

>Do "peaceful Muslims" exist?
The dead ones are pretty quiet.

Wow much worse, a secterian muslim.

why doesn't pol know the difference between peace and pacifism, if we are attacked we will defend ourselves.

> part of the Shia belief system
> I do not belong
double taqiyyaaa
inb4 i`m white atheist gay pregnant white male

They do, but they're a vocal minority who are more than willing to justify terrorist actions.

Yes. A dead Muslim can't explode twice.

only when they are minority of 1%

i believe sectarianism is haram, im just a muslim, idk how u concluded that from my post

there was an attempt

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like makes me really mad.

sure, the dead ones

They're peaceful once they're blown to pieces.

Supreme kek

> you

> you

> you

> you

(you)

yes but they either get bombs forcibly strapped to their chest for "the greater good" because part of that culture is confrontation so showing signs pacifism is a sign of weakness.

No

I think you mean (((you)))

Don't you have clocks to build achmed?

Behead all those who don't insult Islam.

it's their fault to be born as inferior subhumans

>Believing ISIS propoganda

>white atheist gay pregnant white male
in other words - pidorashka

A peaceful person cannot be a Muslim for he doesn't follow the image and directions of Muhammad

There might be one hundred million good ones.

Peaceful Muslims are persecuted by the more powerful less peaceful ones

dead muslims are pretty chill

The ideology of a Muslim implicitly states one cannot be a Muslim if they do not wage war against the infidel (us).

Those who say they are muslim are admitting to being a follower of a religion that encourages death to those who are not followers.

This is factually incorrect

no. Unless you count only those who are culturally muslim, but don't really practice their religion. Like those christians who go to mass once a year or less.

What this has to do with based Hitler?

I think this is a good point.

If a society of people have crowds of people who are pacifists and allow tons of violence, they really are no better than their worst criminal. If something like this happened in America, everyone would be shooting each other in utter retardation without organization whatsoever, but it wouldn't happen the following day, the following week, the following month, and the following year because nobody wants to put up with that shit.

No, its an an oxymoron.

Because they're the biggest retards in the East Indies. The monkeys barely even know how to hold a gun.

Islam is a white supremacist religion. Everyone here should convert and cleanse Allah's followship from the filth it has collected.

Sure.

Only on heroin

Yes, but still. As long as they believe their book represents ultimate truth everyone should follow, they will be corrupted as a hive mind and turn against anyone else. I was told from a muslim, that their jihad is an inner fight with themselves. He and his people are some of the most welcoming persons I've met. Next I know they all joined a protest to introduce sharia law here. Their hive mind is a whole other beast and most of them aren't even concious of it.

depends whose definition of peaceful we're going by

1/2

>The West created this mess.
No. This place was already a mess way before the West showed up. And by "way before" I mean a thousand years before

>It was you who divided up the land.
No. You were already dividing yourselves since the creation of Islamism

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
That's true.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Appart from the "holy" part, wich anyone here give a fuck anyway, that's true. But don't forget that it was your "big brothers" in Middle East that allowed that to happen.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Also true, although I can safely say on behalf of most of Sup Forums that we would love to see Israel try to battle all the Middle East without the aid of the West.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
True.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
Any sauce on that?

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
Salsa

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
True.

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
Sauce.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
True.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
The attack was orchestrated by people with CIA-tier trainning with only their own interests in mind. I don't think powerful Arabs ever gave a fuck about another Arab being abused or suffering. I mean, the saudis ended slavery roughly 50 years ago.

2/2

>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
Vengeaful people retaliates with unnecessary brutality, what a surprise. This remember one particular kind of people that used to do that at a disturbing rate throughout history... Hmm... OH! The Arabs!

>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
That's true.

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
Also true.

>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
Painfully true.

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
Sadly true.

>Muslim extremism is relatively new, for most of history they were less fundamentalist than Christians.

It wasn't a mess a thousand years before
The ME was always controlled by one entity for all of history even when it wasn't it was two empires trying to take the region
When it was split up into a bunch of different countries thats when shit started

Yeah, my gf's dad is a muslim and her mum too. They don't believe that muhammed did all of those things he claimed. They just believe in god and some cultural things like not eating pork.

yeah, but some islam extremist now is used by the elite to do some shady shit like eliminating some non-muslim candidate even the capable one.

islam is the problem not the muslim, because if they do some fuckin violent or some ridiculous accusation its instantly righteous because there are some ridiculous law in islam

you clearly have no idea what youre talking about, please kys so you dont spread more bullshit.

Kinda.

There's radical Islamic terrorists that are doing all the violence. Then there's the "moderates" who support the violence but don't have the balls to do it themselves.

Muhammad probably did do those things tho
Someone definitely did
But most Muslims just pray and not drink/eat pork
Younger ones in the west only pray on holidays and drink/eat pork

fuck I'll start to double check my wall texts. Agressive autismo and dyslexia won't let me write things properly.

please refute what i've talked about Ahmed

lol saving this pasta for massive butthurt in another thread!

Yes they do. But they're all from the upper or middle class.

Is that a statue of Darth Vader?

They have a jihadist groups still.
IEDs and protests are common.

No, its statue of Polish noble who founded the city and its also happens to be covered in snow.

> American education
Conveniently forgets Islam i a religion cause of war

This

>No no Islamic extremism is new desu

Kek

So, no. Got it

Yes. During thier naptime. Peacefully sleeping, dreaming of killing infidels.

From my experience Shias are far more relatable than Sunnis.

No. Only moderates that will turn their head as the Kafir get decapitated. The "peaceful" ones wont stick up and protect an infidel if their brothers say they need to die.

Gold colored shit is still shit

the only peaceful muslim is a dead muslim

I am one. What about it?