What the absolute fuck. I thought this guy was supposed to be based

What the absolute fuck. I thought this guy was supposed to be based.

Hes known to have faggot orgies with his men.

Basically the average American in the military.

Hello Hillary Cunt/Chinese/Russian operative, please go to the back of the line for your daily shill dose

He has some controversial quotes which makes all the trump supporters cream their pants but in reality he's actually more of a liberal general and he reads a lot. He wont last in trumps team, trump only wants yes men in his advisory and mattis will tell him he's wrong on this and that

>Caring about what adults do in their bedroom is based
CTR shill, you were fired months ago. This is just getting sad now.

You're an impressionable beta faggot and ruining pol. Mattis is going to eventually quit or get dismissed because your perception of him is totally wrong thanks to the ridiculous nick name from the media "mad dog mattis". Once he leaves you cucks are going to pretend he never existed. Kys

Faggots should either burn of retreat the fuck out of society before they spend their eternity in hell.

If you disagree, I'm sorry but I have news for you, faggot.

That answer is based!
He's going to be the minister of defense, not the minister of defending your asshole, you better do that yourself, faggot!

He is based.
He knows what he needs to say to get their "yay".

He doesn't give a shit about who fucks who. He just cares about who kills who.

>life long bachelor

Guys, it's a big fat non-answer. Saying anything less, short of this "okay" would've had him executed on the spot.

Give him a break.

Didn't know so many of you were absolute fucking faggots and faggot enablers.

Burn, the lot of you.

Being a normal guy who in the privacy of his bedroom prefers to have dicks inserted in his ass is fine. Being a flaming faggot whose life revolves around telling everybody, including children, how awesome it is to suck dicks and then demands special privileges for being a dicksucking fag, is not.

>what is 'don't ask - don't tell'

Trump also is much more Liberal than most people think and it's wrong that he only wants yes men, Trump is very suceptible to influence and capable of changing his opinion.

>normal
>wanting semen in your rectum

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul al-Sahin

/thread

Nope. Anglican.

I appreciate the effort you put into typing all of that, how is it you're so accustomed to Islamic names?

That's the same thing Trumo has said retard. He even campaigned with the rainbow flag.

The only thing Mattis cares about is killing and if you can do it well.

don't ask, don't tell is a rule 101 in the army, you gigantic faggot

*Trump

>I'm sorry but I have news for you, faggot.
You're not going to elaborate on that?

gay, straight, bi, transexual, it doesn't matter
everybody dies just the same

He dedicated his life to the millitary. Having a wife would impede heavily with that

He is based. He plays with libshits like a puppet master.

Obviously they provoke him to say anything that they can find offensive. And he dodged that bullett like a master.

The bad news is that you're part of the leftist problem, allowing this shit to spread. It's nothing more than an extension of the Marxist Revolution.

>doesn't have a bunch of hot uninformed opinions about things that aren't in his field of expertise
That's a good trait.

>S21wAR9Y
>wAR
>WAR
fucking channelling dat mad dog right there

Freedom is based
Religion is not
If you're not atheist, you're delusional

I'm honestly surprised Trump picked him. He seems incredibly uncharacteristic given Trump's other cabinet picks.

>Freedom

he said he wasn't based for saying it, dumbass
do you ever read before posting your opinion?

>ruining pol

You do not dictate what beats in the heart of real americans, now sleep in your grave

I'm not overly impressed by what some of these guys have said in their confirmation hearings.

On the other hand

These are highly successful people who likely haven't had a proper job interview in decades. Playing along to get along is the proper strategy.

I suspect you're a closet faggot, from all the vitriol you're spewing. And no, I don't like fucking refugees, dimwit.

Who do leftists even admire? Biden? Because he puts on a PR show while droning people on his downtime, and lobbies for war with flimsy reasoning?

I served in the marine corps under Mattis for 4 years. He's the most liberal general in earth, he will be relieved from the trump team within a year and you'll all call him a cuck. Also he really really wants a war with Iran and their allies, this includes your favorite tyranical dictator Assad.

Do you know what a "leftist" is? Why would a leftist admire a neoliberal like Biden. The amount of stupidity here is amazing.

They said he was a faggot himself so who knows.

he's right though, who gives a fuck?

>If you don't like x then you are secretly x

Coming straight out of the gates with "Frankly Senator, we should gas them all" is a bit too headstrong and avant-garde. He's leading them by the nose, he's in for the long con.

It's called don't ask don't tell, he is saying he doesn't give a fuck if you can do the job.

What he isn't saying, is to fill our army with them for "diversity" reasons.

That is how you build an army that can be used against its own people.

Confirmed based, rather then building a homo army like bobobamma. He wants an army, army.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot

>CTR still trying to shill

Is he a peter puffer?

Barracks are not bedrooms.
Next question

I'm just saying that caring so much about faggots makes you a suspect.

And why should he care?

The guy is probably a homo himself, but at least he follows the old 'don't ask, don't tell' policy that should be the rules concerning homosex in the military.

The Ancient Greeks were also ok with homosex, and they were far less degenerate than our current civilization.

>He dedicated his life to the millitary. Having a wife would impede heavily with that
A rather sad excuse - in his Timeline during 60/70s it was totally uncommon for men to not be married.

James "Tyrones Mattress" Mattis

actually, using faggots as cannon fodder is good deal

>getting rid of the the degenerate element in pointless conflicts

He said whatever Kikes want to hear to get senate waiver. Period end of story. Right now kikes want to hear "Muh fuck russia man" because they are trying to get putin to stop intervention in Syria so they can topple assad and install a government that will let them build Qatar-turkey pipeline.

>i am very smart

Most Americans consider democrats to be the left, and republicans the right, numbnuts.

Why are you posting such a disturbing screenshot? Whats wrong with you?

Because we have to deal with larping anglican faggots like you.

Gotta love the shitlib shills resorting to "homophobia"

good God this nation needs a cleansing

>being this much of a pussy

As long as someone doesn't pressure it on you, who cares? If it makes someone else happy at no ones expense, then he is right. I though america was about personal liberty and the pursuit of happiness!?

>He dedicated his life to the millitary

If you know what I mean

You're weak

I'd say that makes him based as fuck.

"As long as you're not raping anyone or fucking animals, and as long as you keep it in your pants while deployed, yes we'll let you die for your country."

the man obviously knows what he likes

Okay but being left of center doesn't make you a leftist, you're very dumb.

That is based you fucking la la homo man

Trump seems to be recruiting people who he believes actually care about the areas in which he brokering power to them over. He seems to be assembling a team that exudes strength and excellence. Although I do not agree with many of his appointments thus so far, this does not mean that he is worse than that faggot nigger Obama.

I wonder what he is trying to say by appointing Ben Carson as the director of HUD, and I'm worried that this indicates that there will be no change in policy concerning one of King Nigger's acts of war against the white race: the forced relocation of niggers into white communities.

what the fuck is with you the_donald faggots and thinking that anyone tells the truth in these hearings?

> I stay up at night because there are men who put their wee wee in other men

fucking retarded.

Powell the prophet

what the actual fuck.

I lost

Where did my sides go.

>refusing to destroy morale of actively serving combat troops
pretty based dessoo

We know that the DNC basically has a secret national voter ID system, and I would imagine that the RNC has something similar.
It wouldn't be a terrible thing if he shunts them over to yuppie liberal shitholes so they can be culturally enriched.

>Not liking child molestation
>weak
Wew lad

>being into Child molestation
>not being a degenerate
Pick one

I like how the only decent appointment Trump has made so far (and the only one without connections to the financial/energy sector) is getting smeared.

Sup Forums is truly a hub for Kremlin/alt-right shills.

>It wouldn't be a terrible thing if he shunts them over to yuppie liberal shitholes so they can be culturally enriched.

That's a good point, but white communities are often a mixture of political affiliations. Many of the most problematic anti-white libcucks live in white neighborhoods in major cities, so if THEY are the ones that are getting a decent dose of inner-city dindus than I give not a single fuck.

It's the rural white communities that I worry about.

religion is fucked, atheism is too. if you're sure about anything, you're delusional

nique ta mère avec ton gif d'abruti

fuck is this gif

how is that not based? hating gays is nog-tier.

yeah i wish we could fuck kids and kill socrates.

He's a neocon warhawk pussy faggot. Don't pay attention to him, he's no hero, he's no warrior, just a fucking tool.

>he reads a lot
Most generals do. Most officers and even a lot of enlisted men do.

That's a pretty based response, though.

His post makes sense. Its just phrased strangely.

I wish we could make the SJW's drink hemlock for corrupting the youth.

As for 'fucking kids', the Greeks didn't do that. Sure, they may have had a cultural tradition of erotic relationships between men and teens, but teens are not kids. These relationships also had the function of instructing the youths on how to be a man in Greek society.

There are worse traditions.

>2015+2
>being this deluded

>Why is everyone you call based not a raging white supremacist >:(
Fuck off back to Stormfront or Reddit, you underaged retard.

He's the epitome of what a marine should be. He doesn't care who you fuck, so long as you do your damn job, and you don't make a big deal over it to the point that it takes attention away from the mission.

The military is for killing people. If your feelings are easily hurt, then maybe you should fuck off and find another profession.

But he's actually right.

As a soldier, why does he give a fuck about someone's sexual interests. As long as a soldier follows command and performs well, why should a General give a shit?

What happens if Assad has full protection by Russians?

Why the fuck would Secretary of Defense care about who is fucking who?

that's the logic of liberals that got our military into the shit state it is currently in with everyone worried about minorities and degenerates

I bet any money you've been on this site for less than 2 years. You get the fuck out newfag scum.

>As long as a soldier follows command and performs well, why should a General give a shit?

Because sexual activity within the military destroys the efficiency of the institution itself.

Why on earth do you think buttpirates were so heavily punished in the Royal Navy?

>Because sexual activity within the military destroys the efficiency of the institution itself
Not an argument for giving a flying fuck about faggery. Just guard the barracks. If there's any buttfuckery going on, reprimand and/or expel the involved soldiers

Is that a baby?

>le oldfag meme
Eat my dick, you gaggled-toothed fuck.