Sky cancels MJ drama

Michael Jackson drama has been cancelled by Sky.

The reason?

Thousands of people have signed a petition saying that the show is offensive because...

A WHITE ACTOR WAS USED TO PLAY MICHAEL JACKSON

Jackson's (quite sexy now, actually) alleged daughter called it "whitewashing".

What is going on, anons?

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38608070

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/paris-jackson-enters-treatment-facility-her-illuminati-tweets/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope it got leaked so I can download it.

fuck libtards & niggers.

If it focused on Michael Jackon's later life.... a white guy should play him.

He was black until like the early 90's, then he started to bleach his skin or something.

Fucking racists

Yes it was him in later life!

Serious question - how did MJ turn from a black man to a white man and why does the public just accept this unquestioningly?

Why would someone even watch it? Man's been dead. Nothing new or interesting will come from it. Who cares.

There's a conditioning that slowly expands the stains from the skin, I think it's called vitiligo. Eventually the makeup began to be too expensive.

All other stuff is probably due to aesthetic surgeries

Jackson's daughter is a fucking roastie.
Did you see her boyfriend, pure textbook degenerate.

They should put another Wayans brother in whiteface then.

She peaked about 2 years ago before she got tatted up

He CLAIMED to have vitiglio, but he ended up bleaching his whole body or some shit.

In addition to huge amounts of plastic surgery

It's like the opposite of the things accidentally predicting 9/11.

>be white
>Last name Jackson
>Had to hear jokes why whole life about my "uncle" Michael
>First black jokes, then white jokes
>When he dies I could finally have peace
>All because some slaves took their Master's name

Just keep it cancelled, my life is better this way.

>spherecuck propaganda

2010 edition

Great so we can expect the same treatment for all portrayals now, and there will be no more Nigerian Jews playing French Catholic queens on British TV?

>have actual Vitiglio
>have lots of money because your Michael fucking Jackson
>get tired of the splotchiness of your skin, and random off colored patches that keep growing
>decide you're tired of looking like a painting and spend lots of money on surgery and bleaching in attempt to look okay again

Not that hard to understand user.

Vitiligo*

Pretty much, i mean i would rather go full white than being a black with gigantic white holes all over my body, like the standart vitiligo

nah, his autopsy conclusively said he had vitiligo

lol no
it only matters if it's a proud person of colour

Dosnt matter if your black or white. I think that what Michael would say.

If race isn't real, how can Michael Jackson be black?

well he did hated his own kind

The one thing the mindless liberal masses worship more than PC is celebrities.

I thought that still in the OP looked awful as well, but if you look at the other production skills he actually looks vaguely like him.

At least far more like him that a full blown ape would.

Also love that it's his daughters that aren't even biologically his that are complaining. They're whiter than me and I'm half whiskeynigger.

I have a feeling this MJ drama never existed and Sky just created a short clip of a white guy playing MJ knowing the BLM retards would complain and they would "cancel" the show to score brownie points with SJWs and get their brand name in the news. This whole thing is a sham.

Does his "daughter" still believe he is her biological father?

OY VEY PETER PARKER
OY VEY JAMES BOND
OY VEY HERMIONE GRANGER

>tried for all is life to unnigger himself
>family wants him played by a nigger

lolle

>show gets put on air
>the actor that plays mj is a black dude with flour thrown in his face

Oh boys
I'm not gonna say anything, just go read about him, his "children", testimonies of people around him

except that these three are characters which never existed. i actually agree with the fact that MJ should be played by a white person because he was white late in life.

UHHHH MY DAD IS BLACK YOU BIGOTS!!11!

Didn't he have that rare pigmentation problem niggers can have where blotches of their skin turn white?
The
>when you haven't stolen a bike in a week
type.

Yeah, its called WentAndGotHisBlackAssBleachedBySurgeons.

it's 2017, there is NO excuse for this guy not to play every single male character from now on

that was the excuse he used

So let me get this straight. In bongland, the queen of england in the 1400's can be played by a black woman, but Michael Jacksonn can't be played by a white man? Explain yourselves.

>blackface is racist
>whiteface is not

Also funny how their best element representative of their culture was a pedophilic mess of plastic surgery.

>Joseph Fiennes
>White

OH I AM LAFFIN
If you saw this guy in Enemy at the Gates, he's the jewiest looking jew that ever crawled out of the promised land. Boggle eyes, enormous jew nose, weedy submissive manner, he ticks all the boxes

>Jackson's alleged daughter called it "whitewashing".
Why do we even keep calling her "alleged"? She's obviously his wife's daughter.

It is ironic when Michael Jackson wanted to be as white as possible.

OY VEY TONS OF CHARACTERS OF MARVEL COMICS

OY VEY CARTAGINS

OY VEY OLD EGYPTIANS

OY VEY MEDIEVAL SPANIARDS

How the fuck were they going to find a black actor to play Jackson after he become white?
No just the color but niggers dont naturally have noses like that. Its already hard to make any human being look closer to him and a nigger is even harder.
Its Jackson fault for doing everything he could do unigger himself.

>Jackson's alleged daughter called it "whitewashing".
Well, it was what Jackson did in the first place, so whats the problem?

Jackson became white because of the vitiligo, a syndrome inherited to his sons (google it), at first he had some white patch around the mouth and the back, so he covered them with brown greasepaint, or a surgeon mask (this spreaded the rumor that he was germophobic) but when his skin became totally blank he just stopped to use it, he became like an albino except for the eyes, because vitiligo don't affect iris color.
But his facial traits were still black, he had a slender black silhouette, but his nose was huge, look at him on the covers of the Jackson Fives, so he spent a alot of money to reduce it surgically, during the early '80s he had a slim nose, like a somalian, in fact he looked like an albino somalian or a mulatto (Prince was a mulatto and copied much of his dressing style), late he became obsessed with surgery and turned his nose into a cigarette stub, this was a symptom of image dysphoria, a kind of hysteria.
Hiring a white actor to play Jackson in his late life is stupid, a white caucasian man don't look like an albino black with a nose job.

Underrated.

>people are getting mad that a white guy is playing a black guy that turned white, even though he was always black but looked white

You are troll but ok.
They arent his biological children, they have no blood relation to him, at least the first 2 100% arent.
Jackson literally paid to be a cuckold, a rich black dude paid to raise white children.
How come Sup Forums doenst love the guy?

They should have two actors, a nigger for Jackson's early life, and a white faggot for his post-plastic surgery life.

>It's ok when a black guy does it

'Member when they made Annie black?

If you believe any of that bullshit you're dumber than a nigger.

If they were following MJs wishes you would have been played by a little white girl.

Of course it is you shitlord.
Racism = oppression + power.
"""Reverse racism""" does NOT exist.

A skinny white guy with heavy makeup and latex prosthetics will look more like MJ late in his life than any nigger ever would.

Michal Jackson was red pilled he tried to warn us in that song. They don't care about us. "they" "Jew me sue me kick me kike me. he paid with his life. Just look at Paris Jackson's Twitter rannt about the Illuminati. he warned her too.

>Sir Nigalot

Haha except MILES ISNT PETER PARKER!!!

EXCUSE ME DID THE PETITIONERS ASSUME MJ's RACE?!??!

Racism = Marxism + hatred of whites.

why would anyone read that shit willingly?

fucking spit it out asshole

Anybody got the screencaps of MJ's daughter going on a rant about the illuminati and shit before she became a feminist transgender looking bitch? Looks like she got "the treatment".

Was MJ our guy?

but we do " Jew me sue me kick me kike me"

Just wanna say that he definitely had vitiligo, and he is not the first black person to turn completely white from the disease. Most people just get white spots but some can actually turn completely white if it's severe enough.

MJ was fucked regardless, though.

Oy Vey.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/paris-jackson-enters-treatment-facility-her-illuminati-tweets/

Kinda strange he was slandered and labled as a pedo after that. really make one think

>flour on his face
>looks like a crack addict
My laughter would be heard from at least 5 blocks away.

Vitiligo. Anybody can get it (my very white grandmother has it) but it's extremely noticeable on black people because it drains the large patches of skin of all pigment. It looks splotchy and gross. MJ almost surely got some some bleaching procedure done so that he wouldn't look like a zebra.

Daily reminder that Michael Jackson was so redpilled he turned white because of it.

So they want a black actor in white face?

Sounds racist.

>not truly woke until you turn white

>He CLAIMED to have vitiglio
I think he did have vitiligo, but decided to just bleach his body ahead of time as to beat it. He apparently loved being white though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

is he /ourguy/?

He had Vitiglio, several of his older videos show him with patches of white on his face and arms/upper body. He decided to bleach which wouldn't have been TOO bad except he then decided to get a nose job/chin job and become a fucking pale monstrosity that looked weird to even white people.

Douche

His explanation for that made sense though. He was saying that as the jew in the song. He was taking on the roll of the oppressed the entire song.

Yeah but Jacko OD'd on the redpill. You ever heard his last song "They don't really care about us" UNCENSORED? Literally calls out the jew. Soon after, the song was censored, MJ got murdered, and there's persistent rumors of him being a pedo despite no credible evidence. He also spent time in Qatar because he believed he was going to be assassinated - then he comes back to USA, and gets assassinated.

Also, note how often there's a red armband on his right arm, and how often his style is influenced by military uniforms.

There was also a slew of yellow journalism articles accusing him of being a nazi. That he had a "secret collection of tapes of Hitler's speeches". No doubt it's bullshit, but this guy knew what jews were up to, and the character assassination is REAL.

I think its hilarious that black people are jumping to defend michael. He bleached his skin to complete his vitiligo, married white women, adopted three white kids, he never associated himself with nigger culture at all. He wanted to be white extremely bad.

Lo and behold they come back 7 years later trying to reclaim him. Its literally HE WUZ A NIGGA AND SHEEEEIT tier.

I really like Mj's music. Is it true what they say about him being redpilled? He seemed to be loathed as a kiddie-fiddler here after he died. I hope that's not true.

A pic with Trump. Notice anything?

>Believing what (((they))) tell you

No one in show business deserves to make money off of MJ's likeness. Want to talk about "bullying"? Try hanging a man via the court of public opinion for something he didn't do, couldn't have done, and didn't have the capacity for. The most self-conscious type of person imaginable had to have his own cock shown in a lineup.
Every news network, every tv station, and every publisher in the States had a hand in ruining the man's life and ultimately ending it. Not saying they should be censored. Just saying that anyone with a bit of decency should let them know that they're not interested.

why all the trans-racial-phobia?

Even in his iconic '30s gangster outfit there's one peculiar thing that stands out.

Michael did nothing wrong. He was the target of character assassination by the media who aired live a 70 MAN RAID on his home because a known con artist said he diddled his son. They didnt even fucking find anything that incriminated him.

Michael Jackson was killed by the jrws, take the thrillerpill

The movie is a COMEDY about Michael, Liz Taylor and Marlon Brando on a road trip. Would they prefer that they found a black man with a incredibly small nose and put makeup over his entire body to make him white? He turned himself into a fucking white man.

Why not use pic related? He has worn the whiteface before and has done iconic impersonated both prince and rick james.

The doctor who "prescribed his medication" and "tried to resuscitate him and failed" was jewish too. Conrad (((Murray))).

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi and a young John McCain in the background

>pic related

Fuck.

>those digits

Well I guess that confirms it!

It would definitely have been more fun to find some negro to whiteface MJ.