Commiefornia and Jew York BTFO

"Trump suggests states that voted for him will get special attention"

washingtonpost.com/politics/2017/live-updates/trump-white-house/confirmation-hearings-trump-speaks-and-vote-a-rama-analysis-and-updates/trump-suggests-states-that-voted-for-him-will-get-special-attention/?utm_term=.6d31a6c152b7

Who here lives in /real America/ that Trump is going to help, and not the treasonous coasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsey,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Red states haven't been getting the shaft from Dems anytime they were in power over the last few decades...

I live on the blue coasts but voted for Trump
HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME

;__; I deserve his attention too. It's not my fault MA is full of trustfund college cucks.

South Carolina REPRESENT.

So fucking red that CNN didn't even bother faking polls showing Clinton could win it.

NY here. I just want to be able to buy a gun that doesn't look like it was designed by a gay alien.

this is from the press conference and i dont think thats what he meant wapo twisting words?

p-pls don't forget about us....

Nothing of value would be lost if that happened. Fuck those liberal shitholes.

>we """"""""condensed""""""""" this for you, goyim

HELP ME, TRUMP. I LIVE IN UPSTATE JEW YORK. I'M NOWHERE NEAR ALBANY OR NYC!

It's really unfortunate that NYC determines the majority of the vote for NY cause I'm Suffolk and Trump won here.

>this is from the press conference and i dont think thats what he meant wapo twisting words?
Of course they are. The press is constantly manipulating the truth.

All he's ever done is assure his base that they won't regret electing him. And most of Sup Forums is too dumb to stop trusting the media, even though they constantly lie.

Yeah... and? Democrat demographics, especially niggers and spics, received special attention.

Isn't there going to be an independence referendum in the near future for upstate NY?

NC here, can confirm we,re special.

Dealing with commies in our own ways.

Can confirm, Trump will be extra cool with us.

Agreed, I think it's silly to take what he says to mean he's going to punish California and New York somehow.

We are best state.

>mfw PA

It's from the Washington Post and had the word "suggests" in the title, more fake news.

why would blue states want someone who is literally hitler's attention?

>tfw your state went red after nearly 30 years of being blue just to get special attention

d e v i l i s h

i fucking hate chicongo. fucking niggers there made the whole state blue

Not that I know of, they tried it here but it didn't get enough support to be taken seriously; most likely because all the Jews on the North shore want to remain part of NY since all their business is in Manhattan

>Soon

Too many niggers to be feasible.

Red states need gibs more anyways

>commiefornia
>got up early and rushed to vote anyway because so excited to MAGA

Based

FEELS GOOD MAYNE

Based PA reporting

We'll just meme them back to Africa

Washington Post is fake news.
I watched the entire conference and at no point he even implied he would give special treatment to those states.

What he said is that he campaigned hard in those states and is going to deliver what he promised to them.

Fucking north shore Jews.

South Shore best shore

This

wa maga-er here. i know that feel of futility.

NYC here. I'll even take a gay alien gun as long as it has over 5 rounds per mag and doesn't have to be reregistered every 3 months and it isn't a felony to fire it within your own home.
SEND HELP

Obama did everything he could to punish states that didnt vote for him.

1 more week!

>Washington Post

Aka fake kike news.

Illinois here
I honestly want to watch Shitcago get assfucked hard
This state sucks not because of the state but because Shitcago drags the entire state down and the voter fraud here is unbelievable

Every election you see hundred of spics and niggers showing up in lily white districts to vote

Even that wouldn't get them off their lazy asses.

>Oklahoma
>every county went red
We are going to pave our streets in gold.

Florida here. He fucked over all of us with his dumbass healthcare so I say good, we need his attention

This is long overdue, the dems have been doing this in reverse for years.

>MFW I hate you goddamn transplant fucks even more now

t. Colorado

Don't forget the nigger / spic colonies transplanted by HUD

>ELECTORIAL COLLEGE ISN'T DEMOCRATIC
>GIVE MINORITY VOTE MORE WEIGHT

>not understanding math
7/5 would be the correct proportion vote to raise it by, 5/3 is way over represented

This.

I'm sorry guys. Portland Maine and Lewiston Maine fucked us over. Literally no one in the real parts of Maine, vacation land, you know the beautiful woods and God's great landscape filled with gun toting fishermen all wanted trump. Saw nothing but trump signs all election in my surrounding areas. Portland is our one big city and it's full of junkies who want gibs and progressive douchebags. Lewiston is filled with Somalians who came over on a ship filled with haybales of weed (cops took it and burned it all) years ago and have been breeding and spreading ever since. Our governor is based (seriously go Google lepage for some laughs) and I hope trump sees we are worth protecting.

Fake news.

A statement saying that he will fight for jobs taken grossly out of context and brought to a false conclusion.

And they are wondering why less people take the media seriously everyday.

Hey guys. Will you go for "not my protest" protest against 20.01 "not my president" protest?
My English sucks, I know.

That is stupid.

This

burn down the area between Longmont and Golden and we'll talk

LOL THE JOBS WILL COME BACK AND YOU'LL ALL BE MAKING $60K A YEAR

>le red PA meme

How can anyone possibly be in favor of this? This is extremely petty and idiotic

Insecure White Boys Who Are More Dumber Then A 4 Year Old African Queen With Divine Intellect

well fuck

t.Commiefornia

>tfw Illinois
We'd be red if Chicongo got nuked. ;_;

California stays in the mexican side of the wall !!

Now I can finally shoot my gun without fear of government confiscation

So he was literally sent by Russians to cause the civil war. Nice to know.

ayy

>Pennzer Tanks

>How can anyone possibly be in favor of this?
Well, you see, Trump said it.

>Be Montana
>Trump will finally notice us.

You mean like how liberals ignore red states when they're not outright attacking or punishing them?

Fuck off you week-smoking degenerate.

How?

Meh ( Lewiston guy here )

> “And we focused very hard in those states, and they really reciprocated,” Trump said. “And those states are going to have a lot of jobs, and they’re going to have a lot of security. They’re going to have a lot of good news for their veterans.”

This doesn't preclude places he didn't win from having these things, it's just acknowledging that places he won wanted those things.

>Later, he warned companies against moving jobs to Mexico or other countries from “places that I won.”

He won the entire US.

With you texbro

>tfw Floridafag and Florida was always a big Trump stronghold
MAKE FLORIDA GREAT (FOR ONCE)!

>tfw I live in Massachusetts

It's not my fault, I did all I could.

772 here.

And they said we would go blue!

>tfw dodging a bullet in Michigan

Same here

Isn't that what they fucking wanted?

>Tfw Colorado
It's not fair
It was Red not 5 years ago, and it's becoming more blue every passing moment.

I just wanted to build a house in the mountains, with delicious tapwater and long winters. Is that so wrong?

Now I have to deal with dudeweed every fucking day, and now our governor wants to make Colorado a sanctuary state for illegals that would outright disregard new federal laws?

My home is being absolutely ruined and there are plans to ruin it entirely.

>MA
I strongly believe he's including close calls such as MA

>gives Nevada, New Hampshire, and Virginia special attention
>when asked he says it's because without all the rigging he would have won them

14D Pottery

I voted for him but live in Illinois. How fucked am I?

I bet rural Illinois is gonna get special attention and he'll let Chicago rot on it's own

I'm in real America, and real Americans surround me on all sides.

Why don't any of you fags file a lawsuit against the state for Unconstitutional shit like that? Finally escalate it to the federal courts and get nationwide rights back. My state is extremely free so there isn't a suit I can bring.

Do it for your fellow Americans, lads.

He's such a fucking retard, jesus christ.

>be me
>Live in Rust Belt
>Attend conservative religious Uni. Conservative, but soft as goose down.
>make a special cup which reads "Liberal Tears."
>Drink from it frequently after election.

Many lulz were had with classmates who normally annoy the piss out of me! For a brief, shining moment, my love of trolling and desire for conflict were seen as good traits at a Jesus academy.

Dutchess County here, I've walked into Stewarts multiple times to get coffee after hunting, in full camo, with a rifle slung over my should and never got even a sideways glance. Cityfags are fucking retarded to LIVE there, I just WORK there.

What the Hell is a gun designed by a gay alien (or gaylien, if you will.)

>Pennsylvania Reich
>Trying to take Orange County NY into the Reich

Good luck with those Jews man...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsey,_New_York

>directly linking to wapo
>le "TRUMP SUGGESTS" meme with no actual direct unaltered quotes
you belong in a garbage can

TRUMP!!! Illinois is a red state I swear!!
Just cut off Chicago and it'll be great!!!!

>tfw Keystone State

This is a good thing for everybody. Trump can focus his actions in the states that wanted/needed him and the other blue states can be happier that Trumps influence won't be as strong there.

I think everyone should feel happy about this. Sucks for Trump voters in blue states but maybe they shouldn't be living in commie shitholes either.

Hooray! Right wing death squads in the blue states!
I know how I'm going to spend my vacation time this year. ;)

You guys realize this is an attack article, right? They're saying "Trump suggests..." because they want him to look BAD for giving arbitrary preferential treatment.

And it's Washington Post, so of course as usual it's just complete bullshit.

Nevada here. Fuck. Could use some of that wall.