So which is it

The consensus is that prostitution and professionals in that profession are degenerates...

...but If prostitution was legal you would take the value out human trafficking; which would fix a different type of degeneracy. Legalize it or keep women and children in bondage. How do?

It's legal in Nevada and sea territories.

Prostitution is legal, not human trafficking.*

The problem is that there will always be horny idiots buying a fuck whether it's legal or not. If it's legal then it would reduce the risks of STIs because of constant testing however I am completely opposed to it.

Most human trafficking is exported out of the US and involves minors. The main exception being asian imports, and that will continue as long as we let the chinks flood into this country

Its called Marriage retard

I still don't see why prostitution hasn't been legalized yet. Sure it's immoral, but plenty of legal things are. If it was regulated and you needed to get regular screenings to be a card carrying whore, it'd save everyone a lot of trouble and grief.

law enforcement should do more to prevent human trafficking

The only whore I've known was my junior prom date

This is true, if you look at postings of missing kids, there are tons. It's also why you never see White kids in Ghettos, because they get deported to Asia as sex slaves.

Prostitution is legal here, but it seems fucking expensive for a quick root

It would reduce the risk if someone mandates that prostitutes take regular tests Otherwise, there is no incentive (like jail time) to pay for a test and have a doctor poke and prod you for infection.

>The consensus is that prostitution and professionals in that profession are degenerates...

They're necessary degenerates, publicly hate them but secretly love them, that's how healthy societies work.

>The consensus is that prostitution and professionals in that profession are degenerates...

The Third Reich allowed prostitution in occupied countries. Selling ass is nothing. Moralfags who don't get laid, like Muslims, object.

The Third Reich should get more credit for allowing fun. The image of them being humorless twats is designed to make white nationalism unappealing. Weak religion and strong nationalism are good. Religions (all of them) are for desert niggers. Modern man doesn't need that shit.

I want to see a prostitute so badly. But my conscience would bother me forever. I don't believe any woman would willingly get into prostitution.

I think you're all missing the point of outlawing it.

It's a public morals thing. Making things illegal by default adds a bit of stigma to it - even today prostitution isn't "normal" in the public eye.

Maybe we should ban more things, not necessarily to stop people doing it, but to discourage the slow degeneration of our society into a morally bankrupt nightmare.

Because of feminism. They're using it as a tool against "the patriarchy". Prostitution was legal in Canada as long as the buying and selling happened in private. Recently they outlawed the buying. So women face no repercussions for being prostitutes, but men are arrested for paying them. Feminists are against prostitution because it lowers their value as women. As long as prostitution is illegal, they can leverage sex as an asset or weapon.

>keep women and children in bondage
this, because it makes my dick hard

great
now I have a shopping trolley fetish
thanks mate

>Religions (all of them) are for desert niggers. Modern man doesn't need that shit.
Wrong

Modern man despite all their technological achievements are not wiser than 5000 years of wisdom being passed down through tradition, which is what religion was good for. Humans tried inventing new Gods in the 20th century with the Aryan race, Communist paradise, etc and they all failed spectacularly and predictably.

Why? Well, besides the lack of 5k+ years of bedrock, their new gods were too finite. The religious God is vague on purpose because he lacks limitation. Humans can't truly grasp that, as we are finite creatures. Even when we mathematically work with infinity we give it rules and a symbol. Thus, when creating our new god, it will always fall short as it's inherently too limited.

The trouble with religion is once the printing press became widespread dumbfuck retards like yourself could start reading the book and taking everything literally. This, of course, has a splintering effect where people either double down and take the stories at face value or scoff and reject the lessons entirely because they are, like, so smart and above it all.

>The problem is that there will always be horny idiots buying a fuck whether it's legal or not.

Not when the penalties for purchasing it illegally are through the roof and police focus all their efforts on human trafficking and not arresting sally and bob for a consensual transaction.

Anyone have stats on trafficking in countries where prostitution is legal vs. illegal? I bet it's lower when it's legal.

The righteous path is not determined by the will of evil men.

It doesn't matter if there is value in kidnapping people. Prostitution should be illegal, as should trafficking.

>The trouble with religion is once the printing press became widespread dumbfuck retards like yourself could start reading the book and taking everything literally. This, of course, has a splintering effect where people either double down and take the stories at face value or scoff and reject the lessons entirely because they are, like, so smart and above it all.

I agree with most of what you're saying, but considering that the council of Nicea happened, which determined what should be in, changed or removed completely from the bible means it isn't something to be taken figuratively or literally other than it's most basic parts.

We are living in a weird timeline. Questions like this used to be completely disregarded, but instead, there's open talks about it in places other than Sup Forums.

When prostitution is legal, there are veritable effects on the spread of STDs, kidnappings, and namely, incidents of rape.

All 3 go down. These going down are beneficial to society. Legalization of prostitution creates a market, "jobs", and transfer of wealth; which benefits commerce in general.

Irrespective of the incoming Republican dominated Judicial, Executive, and Legislative branched, it will be brought to the forefront of politics by the end of the next 4 years.

I bet you legalization of prostitution will happen similarly to marijuana; with all the current regulations on alcohol/weed being transposed to new legislation paving the way for legalization.

Legalizing prostitution does not stop human trafficking. But it does help a lot in fighting it.

Degenerates gonna degenerate.

Might as well legalize it and bring the discussion back to the mainstream

Does Deus Vulting help stop human trafficking?

It would be so awesome if there were a woman aisle in the local shartmart. What would be the return policy. Or are they disposable ?

Prostitution is degenerate, but should be legal. Just because you personally disagree with something doesn't mean you agree with stripping people of freedom. I disagree with smoking cigarettes, but I wouldn't make smoking illegal.

I want prostitution to be legalized just so i can get it over with.

I'm sure I'll be disappointed anyway.

>The righteous path is not determined by the will of evil men.
We're not discussing righteousness or paths. The question is: if legalization of prostitution reduces trafficking, is it ultimately better for society?

>It doesn't matter if there is value in kidnapping people.
It does if you want to reduce or eliminate trafficking.

>Prostitution should be illegal, as should trafficking.
Naked assertion.

A lot of these problems are solved by Brothels. By putting them in a location they are more accountable and easier to regulate, assuming the state regulates it properly.

There is nothing wrong with slavery.

Deus Vulting fixes all social and economic issues, user.

>We're not discussing righteousness or paths.
I'll spell it out for you then.

The law should reflect what is right. The law should be aligned with the morals of a righteous society.

Having laws that permit degeneracy to flourish have secondary consequences on the morality of the people and the society suffers, perhaps catastrophically. A few people being sold to a black market sex trafficking industry, while tragic, will not destroy society.

We shouldn't compromise our morality because somebody holds others' lives as ransom. You need to think long term and large scale, not short term.

Therefore we should not change the laws.

>Having laws that permit degeneracy to flourish has*** secondary consequences on the morality of the people and the society suffers, perhaps catastrophically.

Exactly. I'm not even an advocate for these types of institutions, either. I would hope that men could learn to be men and control their urges. The facts are, where an outlet isn't made available to contain the degeneracy to legal means without repercussion, what have the current state of crime.

Governance has to bend to the will of the people. There has to be a hard stop somewhere; I'm just uncertain where that is.

women don't want to devalue pussy

Otherwise, average to ugly looking girls would be as lonely as average to ugly men.

So, they make damn sure prostitution stays illegal.
They use the "muh children" angle.

>women don't want to devalue pussy
Nor should it be devalued.

Society should consider sex very meaningful to socially enforce pair bonding.

shut the fuck up

what is a "righteous" society

PUHLeaaaase.

You are so full of shit it hurts. And you don't even know it.

stick a dick in a meat pocket
>meaningful
>socially enforce pair bonding
are you goddamn autism incarnate
how is that going to improve anything

>women don't want to devalue pussy
It already is devalued now the days. Most women want to be whores.

>how is that going to improve anything
Let's start with the fact that there will be fewer divorces, and thus more stable nuclear families. Therefore less crime from fewer children raised by single mothers.

t. underage

Are you saying you don't know degeneracy when you see it? Of course you do. Don't play dumb.
Read Kant.

So culling the heard is the solution to both issues?

Have we not learned the teachings of SJW's of this century? The problem with SJW's is that there is a bottomless pit of victims. If they were allowed to fix every problem they felt needing fixing, they still find victims to protest for.

but it's not devalued

Women still "choose"

look at a culture like say the dominican republic. Where whores are as plentiful as trees.

The non whores will go for men many points below them. This is where it's common to see a 8/10 with a 6/10 guy.

Because pussy is so easy to get there, 20 or 30 dollars gets you an 8 to 10 out of 10 piece of ass.

in the Dominican PUSSY is devalued.

In north america. girls 6/10 can fuck guys that are WAYYYYY above their level.

Just because their are alot of sluts. They ain't slutting with you. They are slutting with all the alphas

asshole, what is degenerate to you, might not be degenerate for the rest of us. Okay, cockbag. So give it a rest.

>They are slutting with all the alphas
>>>/reddit/

... because they want to have valuble pussies, it all makes sense now

>what is degenerate to you, might not be degenerate for the rest of us.

Degeneracy is objectively defined.

i dont' go to reddit you faggot

never liked that site. Got banned for my first post, where i was explaining that blacks have more muscle mass due to slavery. After that. Never went back.

So suck my dick. You fucking assuming faggot

The salt from "Cave"man Islands is quite entertaining.

if only you could spell entertaining

Nice shitpost, christmas tree

"Muh free market capitalism, muh demand and supply". Fuck off. Prostitution is degenerate and and looked down upon for a reason.

It's legal here, I do not partake. There's still some human trafficking, but it's fairly well policed.

I don't look down on it, I just like believing sex means more.

>I'll spell it out for you then.
Dis gunna be gud.

>The law should reflect what is right.
>The law should be aligned with the morals of a righteous society.
>MUH PRINCIPLES!
You're begging multiple questions here.

>Having laws that permit degeneracy to flourish have secondary consequences on the morality of the people and the society suffers, perhaps catastrophically.
Define "catastrophically", then name one society which suffered catastrophically due to legalized prostitution.

>A few people being sold to a black market sex trafficking industry, while tragic, will not destroy society.
Apparently neither will legalized prostitution, unless I missed something and all the countries which allow it...along with Nevada...are smoldering ruins this morning.

>We shouldn't compromise our morality
Who is "we"? I was not aware of any universal shared morality.

>You need to think long term and large scale, not short term.
Measuring the true costs of prohibition against prostitution IS thinking long term and large scale.

>Dis gunna be gud.
The defender of degeneracy reveals himself.

>You're begging multiple questions here.
Feel free to ask them then.

>name one society which suffered catastrophically due to legalized prostitution.
Societal collapse
Rome is a country which collapsed due to moral degeneracy.

>..are smoldering ruins this morning.
This is a longterm effect.

>Who is "we"?
moral americans.

>Measuring the true costs of prohibition against prostitution IS thinking long term and large scale.
wrong. Worrying about an extra .000001% of our gdp going towards extra police work is not longterm thinking.

>The law should reflect what is right. The law should be aligned with the morals of a righteous society.

So, let's DnD scale this a sec.
Lawful good
Neutral good
Chaotic good
Lawful neutral
(True) neutral
Chaotic neutral
Lawful evil
Neutral evil
Chaotic evil

Translating the above to this topic and our current system of government, you're insinuating that the proposition of legalizing prostitution (along with other recent legalizations of substances) takes us more into the neutral category. With this, you are crying slippery slope into something like Lawful Neutral, or worse. Most societies and governments fit into the below:
Lawful good
Neutral good
Lawful neutral
(True) neutral

Western societies, by and large, could mostly fit into 1 of 2 categories:
Neutral good
Lawful neutral

You're proposing a system of governance that would impose a ideology of Lawful good, for fear that any "compromise" would lead to lawful neutral, or even worse. This does not work. Sure, you could make all the arguments for the fall of empires being directly linked to degeneracy (neutral to evil categories), but you need to face the facts; which I agree with you, are hard to swallow, and have been taught to us by history REPEATEDLY throughout the ages:
1. Societies/Empires thrive when morality is held to a higher standard.
2. Societies/Empires are subject to decay or morality by way of human nature
3. Societies/Empires will implement corrective action to resolves perceived issues (laws, regulations) with society

The end result is:
1. Societies/Empires will either "fall on their own sword" enforcing and reinforcing their laws that govern morality (destructive and rapid decline of empire)
2. Societies/Empires will exist (not thrive, mind you) for a time/age through gradual acceptance of degeneracy and decline of morality.

The choice is ours. Have it be a rapid unfolding of the Republic, or a slow and painful one. Trump's election opines to Augustus Ceasar's rule.

This guy is right even though I wish he wasn't.

Only way to rebound from this shit is to go full degeneracy and allow prostitution to be legal

Step one: Design perfect robot waifus.
Step two: Perfect cloning techniques
Step three: Eradicate all women.

Simple.

>you are crying slippery slope

Legal prostitution is degenerate on its own. But yes, if you betray the reasoning that says X is bad, then the reasoning will also fail against Y and Z which rely on the same premise. This is not a fallacy.

>1. Societies/Empires will either "fall on their own sword" enforcing and reinforcing their laws that govern morality (destructive and rapid decline of empire)

I'm promoting both the morality that says we should not accept prostitution, and the morality that says we should not have laws that permit immoral action.

The way to win the battle is to convince people of what is right. The laws will not work if there is no will in the culture. The will exists in america. In can be nurtured and grown. We need to be active in promoting strong moral values.

Eventually America will crumble... but I don't believe we are past the point of no return just yet. There's no reason to be fatalistic.

>Because pussy is so easy to get there, 20 or 30 dollars gets you an 8 to 10 out of 10 piece of ass.
More like 6/10 in the best case, quality whores cost about 130 USD here, they might charge less to White guys though.

>women in bondage
>degenerate