twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would they care?

Stfu mudskin.

I hope they kill all you rock throwers

best ally, what are you doing?

you not...
>shutting it down
are you?

Planes don't launch rockets, do they? They would be guided missiles or bombs.

Oh wow another rocket goes off in the shithole called the ME what a surprise.

>This is what's not being shown to you in the U
It is being shown, we just don't give a shit

At least we voted for a (Trump) we voted for the man who said we should help Russia blow up ISIS, and also, Trump praised, or noted, that Assad, Russia and Iran are killing ISIS.

He also declared his 100% devotion to Israel.

So he is going to either betray Israel, or he will betray the American people. (And keep up our support of Israel and ISIS)

tl-dr It's up to Russia to blast those kike airplanes out of the sky. Why is Russia allowing them to invade Syrian airspace?

technically there are rocket pods you can fit on to fighter jets. I know the russians have at least one type. Not sure if there is one for US airframes. israel probably made them or the author is a retard.

>near fucking Damascus
>Israel targeting government controlled territory instead of ISIS

Really makes you think...

Al-Nusra airforce lel

Casualities?

ISIS airforce, AKA NATO/ISraeli airforce.

Well technically guided missiles still use solid rocket engines for thrust.

Helicopters use rocket pods with unguided rockets of course, but I've never heard of them being used on an F-16.

>Targeting Damascus
>Not Raqqa or any rebel controlled regions

There are rocket pods that can be fitted to an F-16 (as well as many other jets), but they are rare to see today as you have to get within range of AA to fire them.

F-16I 'Sufa' better F.16 version than the US Air Force currently flies. I bet they didn't pay a single shekel for this.

Retard. Sup Forums was full of this threads some hours ago.

Why does Lebanon hate Israel?
Aren't you French speaking Christians?

> This is what's not being shown to you in the US

I'm from the US and I know about it from non alt-news sources.

>What's not being shown in in Lebanon

The IDF blew up a Hezbollah weapons depot that was full of Iranian weapons. SAA was not targeted.

>mudskin called other mudskin mudskin

???

>The IDF blew up a Hezbollah weapons depot that was full of Iranian weapons. SAA was not targeted.

I actually have leaked video of Obama trying to dissuade the Israeli PM from using military force.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdgD8OP04RE

Christians are a minority in lebanon now, they were a majority long time ago and I think French was never their everyday language

It's 40% Christians against 27%Sunni and 27%Shiites
For some ungodly reason they just have problems with each other so Christians end up being dominant. But French is apparently taught as a second language there and Arabic is loading ground to French and English