You should try everything in life as you got only one

>You should try everything in life as you got only one
>people raised in vegetarian families will never know the joy of tasting liver

Do you believe that you should try everything, even if once? Even if it's immoral? What have you tried? Have you managed to escape moral constraints posed on you by your parents?

I try only things that i could gain something from liking in the first place. Liking cigaretes or being fucked up the butt won't really change my life in any positive manner. But trying new food, music and so on? Fuck yeah, sign me in.

>Liking cigaretes or being fucked up the butt won't really change my life in any positive manner.
How do you know?

liver tastes like shit though

besides that you shouldnt eat a whole batch of liver at once, instead eat a little piece every day

Is that jizz or snot on those livers?

>Eating the filter of a barnyard animal

Just nigger things

liver is delicious. have to cook it with onions

What in the fuck am I looking at.
Sweet jesus, that looks toxic.

That looks like a garbage can.

Fried chicken livers are the best part of the chicken. Everything else is just pleb gruel

here you go

polish cuisine

Is this delicacy in the third world of Europe?

You know that you won't like some things without trying them. You know yourself. It's that simple.

Cigarettes (nictoine) is a nootropic and therefore improves cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation.

Better, it's mustard.

...and bacon.

Looks good, OP. I might try eating my own shit after that.

>Do you believe that you should try everything, even if once?

No, that's degenerate.

WTF is this? Livers?

Also, this is Sup Forums. Why are you talking about food instead of the philosophical problem?

Liver is fucking disgusting. Absolute trash tier food. Gj blowing rancid snot all over it, I'm sure that'll improve the taste.

>liver
liver has the most disgusting texture desu

The cheap metal is leeching into your livers m8, they shouldn't be silver ever.

Sick european faggots eating livers

what the fucks wrong with you

Fried chicken liver is a delicacy and one of the greatest things I have ever tasted in my life.

sorry, liver is gross. Its mealy and bloody, like blood sausage, but with a tartness from bile and acetone.

Kind of. You can also buy 1 kg of liver for around 1.2 USD. Hearts taste better imho.

Liver is not food.

As for the question, no. Only things that can provide some benefit, or more importantly, not do any harm, should be tried. You should always try those.

So going to a new place or trying a new food, is good. But trying feminism isn't. For example.

Why do you hate liver? It has lots of iron.
I also cook hearts and stomaches. Never tried pig tongue nor pigtail.

This thread just screams slav

I tried crystal meth once

I was psychotic for 4 days

Never ever again, I hated it

We make sausage from liver here, never tried it like that. Is it any good?

>falling for the meaty jew in 2017
bluepilled as fuck

Some of the most fucked up things I ate in my life:

>frogs
>horses
>sharks
>turtles
>snails
>monkey

Yes, I ate a monkey.

It's bitter but you still eat it with bread and ketchup and be fine.

>liver texture
like meat bananas

the whole thing?

I don't buy expensive meat. I only eat offal or insects.

this
i get more and more appalled every time i see polish food.
it might overtake indian as the worst cuisine.

poland:
>ishki mishki put on more sauce on indeterminate substance!! :D :D YUM YUM
>plays Ace of Base

Horse is ok. Kangaroo, crocodile, man and snake are all pretty decent too.

Your gf didn't wait to try nigger cock.

What the heck is up with that god ugly mustard ?

Other than that liver is absolutely delicious but I find it a bit too strong in taste so usually the portions are smaller

like meat bananas with sand and much less juicy

Sounds interesting, not something i would make my self but if its on the menu in a restaurant why not.

Horse meat seems to be hard and chewy. Is it because the horse died in pain? How do I make it softer?

>with sand
You are supposed to filter liver in water or milk a couple of times before frying/cooking, moron.

yeah you should taste my big fat cock, scum

there are things that are not a good idea to do.
>getting aids
there are things that are mutually exclusive
> killing yourself
>dying a natural death
there are things that you would like to try but never will have the possibility
>going out with friends
>kissing a girl
>feeling comfortable in public

i've never cooked it i've only eaten it at restaurants

You gotta electrocute the horse

What's wrong with shark. I once had a grilled Thresher steak. It's was fantastic.

Maybe people in Canada simply don't know how to make liver taste good. If you don't filter it before eating it, you are in fact eating it with bitter bile. No wonder you don't like it.

>checks flag
Mike is that you? Horses are getting gay novadays in the USA?

Do gay horses taste different than straight horses? I know testosterone makes horse meat taste like piss.

im sure it was prepared properly

it still wasn't good

You said you had sand in it. Tell Ahmed to prepare it correctly next time.

Nope, just the brain. Raw brain actually.
Pretty disgusting shit man.

like if someone mushed up a banana with a really fine sand and it sticks to your tongue and mouth and you can't get rid of the taste

thats the texture i was talking about

I don't know what you are talking about. Was it a pig liver or a chicken liver? I prefer bird liver.

This.

Nigger, I've been eating offal since I was five years old.

I love liver with onions.

i like adding garlic and ginger to that
sometimes some beer to even out the pH level
>inb4 kidding here

I've never added beer to any food. Beer is for drinking, not for mixing it with food before it gets into the stomach.

ITT: Sup Forums - Liver & Onions - Sup Forums

being fucked up the butt feels gay

Definitely looks like some shit white people would cook.

The shit in OP's pic looks vile.

Liver from an unhealthy/old animal for sure. Liver and other organs needs to be sourced from good local farms if you want good taste and texture.

this and chicken hearts
Damn good

I won't lie, Polish food in general does not look appealing. However, it is very hearty and tasty. Good for a hard day's work on a cold day.

My philosophy is to do what is good for me. I used to do eat mest but am now vgetarian. There's also no need for me to do drugs as I can clearly see the degeneracy it creates.

>inb4 good is subjective

Good is subjective. What is good for the refugees isn't good for the Germans for example.

The liver is a disgusting organ. Why would anyone want to eat it?

I give blood. Liver supplies me with iron.

Because with the right preparation it does become good to eat, and interesting.

>rapes and murders are good

No not for mudshits or Germans. Harm is created when this happens, I put harm and the opposite of good; evil together.

shitload of vitamins, really a shitload

Whats the proper way to filter liver? Soaking it in milk like catfish?

My problem with liver isnt so much the taste its the texture.

Liver is shit. Leave this pot open for 5 minutes and every fly in the entire block will flock to your house thinking that you have rancid meat inside.

If you eat liver you might as well eat shit while at it.

>eating filter organs is bad for you

Is there any proof to this myth? My dad says it all the time but I think it's just because his mom sucked at cooking and cooked liver all the time.

Every time I've had something that wasn't your standard "chicken breast/roast" "turkey dinner" "steak" etc., I've been blown away by how good and flavorful it was. Then again I don't suck at cooking or following recipes and instructions and I'm not lazy like my parents were.

>I also cook hearts and stomaches.
Those are bretty good.

Most nutrient dense protein you can get.
Alpha wolves get the liver from the kill.

I don't know brother, but i can tell you how swans taste like

Underrated

>'Woof woof I'm an alpha wolf, I eat liver'
The level of delusion in Sup Forums has become unbearable lately

it's not morals it's ethics. what is with you faggots trying to get off doing faggoty things hoping to be less a faggot